Adventures of Diana and Mike: A Slave's Story - Cover

Adventures of Diana and Mike: A Slave's Story

by Mistress Diana

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Erotica Sex Story: This story is told from the perspective of one of Diana's slaves. Mike seduces her and before she knows it, she's caught up in Diana's web.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BDSM   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

My name is Dee and I am 26 years old. This is the story of how I became the slave of Mistress Diana.


Mike and I had only worked a month when we took our first business trip together. It was pretty uneventful and I was glad when we were headed out of the airport. We shared a cab as we only blocks away. During the ride he asked me if I wanted to stop by his apartment for a drink. At first I was taken aback since I hadn't known him that long and it was only professionally. Then I figured, what the hell. I had nothing I had to do when I got home.

The sky was looking dark and angry when we got out of the cab and headed up the steps. The storm was rolling in fast. I felt a bit anxious, not liking thunder and lightning. We hurried inside and climbed the stairs to his apartment.

It was nice place - cozy but not small. He had windows that faced the river and the skyline. There was a balcony as well. I sat on the leather couch next to the window and relaxed.

"What can I get you?" he asked.

"Gin and tonic, if you have it."

"No problem."

I watched him go over to the bar and mix us some drinks. As the first rumbles started in the distance I let my eyes wander over his body. He was of medium height with dark hair and dark eyes. His hair was a little long, but acceptable enough for the office. I had a weakness for long hair. His body looked as if he worked out. I could see the muscles under his white shirt. When he turned around, I gazed at a nice, tight ass.

I snapped out of it wondering where those thoughts were coming from. I knew it to be lack of sex in a big way. I sighed and took the drink from his hand as he sat down. The TV went on and we watched the news as the storm got closer.

We didn't say much, opting to relax and unwind from the trip we had. The drink started to go to my head and I wondered where the evening was going. The storm was pretty close and each clap of thunder got me a bit edgy. Mike noticed it.

"What another drink? I can see you don't like storms."

I nodded and held out my glass. It was almost full dark by now. I put on a light and looked for the bathroom. Once inside I calmed myself and fixed my face in the mirror. Just I opened the door there was a huge crash of thunder and the lights went out.

I let out a short scream and instantly felt like a fool.

"Dee, are you ok?" I heard him yell from down the hall.

"Y-yes," I stammered. I fumbled back to the main room and saw him standing there in the gloom. I was shaking a bit. He noticed that as well.

"It's ok, Dee. Really." He stepped over to me and stood before me. One hand reached out and stroked my hair. Feeling the affects of only one drink, I let him do it. It felt really good.

His hand reached down and caressed the side of my cheek. I closed my eyes as a chill went all through my body. Then he pulled me close to him and kissed me hard on the mouth. The force of it scared and thrilled me at the same time. Before I knew it, my lips parted and his tongue was in. His warm hands were sliding down my back to grip my ass. He pulled me closer to him and I could feel his hardness. I began to get very excited, but I held back. It was so sudden.

After a minute or two of groping he pulled away. I could see his cock was getting very hard now. The thought of if sent a little spasm of pleasure down to my pussy. He began to unbutton my blouse. I stood very still as he did it, liking the feeling of being in his control. He unbuttoned it all the way down to the waistline of my skirt and then he pushed it back on my shoulders. Next he slid my bra straps down my shoulders as well. I sucked in my breath as he pulled down the cups of my bra just enough to let my 36 D's stick out. I felt vulnerable but very horny.

I stood there without a word as he rubbed my nipples. I could tell my submission was turning him on and I went with it. He bent his head and took one in his mouth and began to lick, then suck, then bite very gently. I let my head tilt back and a soft moan escaped me. This made him bite harder and it felt like heaven. I could feel myself get hotter by the minute. He switched to the other nipple and did the same thing. As he sucked, I felt his hand go up and under my skirt to feel my dripping wet box. He groaned in approval and released me.

I was panting as I watched him remove his clothes. When he slid off his boxers, his cock was standing right up and it was a beautiful size. I knew I had to have it in me. He lay down on the couch and motioned for me to get on top. Still wearing my clothes (somewhat), I pulled my pantyhose down as well as my panties and hiked my skirt up. I climbed on top of him and let his cock go the full length of me. I was so wet, I just slid down on top of him.

Mike thrust his hips up again and again as we fucked. I leaned over so he could grab my tits and pull on the nipples. Every time he did, it sent wave after wave of pleasure through me. I knew I was close to coming. Sensing it, he gave a good push and I let out a long moan as my orgasm took me. I could feel my pussy grip his cock tightly. That was all he needed and with that he came inside me. I looked down at his face while he did that and I knew I wanted to fuck this man again.

A couple of days went by before I saw him again. It was late in the day and I was starting to pack up my laptop for another night of work. I seemed to be constantly behind in everything. About 5:30 I heard Mike's voice outside my office. He was talking to one of my staff. They were discussing some hockey game. I tensed up slightly thinking about our last encounter. After we fucked that night, I went home feeling kind of weird about everything. I wasn't sure what was going to happen after that - he didn't talk to me about it. I just got dressed and went home.

Mike wound up his conversation and walked into my office and shut the door. I looked up at him.

"You look good tonight, Dee," he said, smiling.

I laughed nervously.

"No really. Come over here."

I got up and went over to him. He looked just as sexy and appealing as he did the other night. I started to feel anxious, but in a good way, if that is possible. No sooner than I got close to him then he pulled me close to him and started kissing me. His hands went right to my ass and cupped it firmly. As his tongue went to work, I cared little as to where I was and the fact that people would be around. I wanted him again.

His hands left my ass and went around to my breasts. He squeezed them gently and began to work on my nipples. I wanted nothing than for him to suck on them again. But he was in control. Slowly he pushed my sweater up and over my breasts. Then he began to suck on my nipple through the silk fabric of my bra. I felt myself getting very wet. Then he pushed the bra up as well to expose me as he did the other night. Both nipples felt extremely sensitive from the other night's sucking and biting, but I still wanted his mouth there.

"suck me..." I breathed.

He laughed and told me to turn around and go and face my desk. I complied and stood there to see what he had in store.

"Pull up your skirt."

I pulled it up and held it. He slid my hose down and I stepped out of it. Next he pulled my panties down. I felt his hands slide up my legs and then he began to lick my ass cheeks. It felt wonderful. He licked and licked until I practically came right there. Next he slid his finger into my wet pussy and rubbed my clit for just an instant. The sensation caused me to take a sharp breath.

Satisfied that I was aroused enough, he undid the zipper on his pants. In seconds I felt his hard cock nudging at my pussy lips.

"Lean forward," he whispered.

I leaned over the desk and he thrust himself inside me. He grasped my ass and started to pump away at me. My breasts hung down over the desk and every thrust caused my hardened nipples to rub against the hard surface. I wanted to scream out in pleasure, but I remembered where I was. Within no time I heard him grunt and then he came inside me. I wasn't all the way there yet but he pulled out of me. I let out a long sigh and turned around.

"I, I, didn't come," I stammered.

He didn't care at that point. He was cleaning up and re-arranging his clothes.

"You should get dressed. Someone might come in," he said.

I looked at him and disbelief. What an asshole, I thought. I got dressed as he watched me. I was getting angry but there wasn't much I could do. When I was done he finally spoke.

"If you want more of that, then come over to my house tomorrow night. Around 8."

He left without another word and I slumped down in my chair knowing I would be there.

True to my word, I showed up at his apartment the next night. It was a Saturday, so I wasn't worried about getting into work the next day. When I got there he offered me a drink and we sat on the couch and talked about whatever - mostly work. Nothing was said about our previous 'encounters'. He also seemed a bit tense but I didn't ask. After I felt pretty loosened up, I was half-expecting him to make a move when I heard the key rattle in the lock and the door opened. A tall, stunning woman stood there and smiled at us.

Mike stood up and went over and kissed her. I was pretty dumb-struck at that moment. The girlfriend!

"Dee, this is Diane," he said, introducing me. I noticed he didn't say girlfriend, but either way I felt really strange all of a sudden. I stammered a hello and excused myself to go onto the balcony, as I sudden felt kind of lightheaded.

I stood out there for some time finishing my drink and wondering what the hell was going on. I felt pretty used. I didn't want to come between Mike and Diane as it looked pretty obvious they were a couple. I did find it weird that she didn't seem surprised or upset I was there. I pondered that awhile and decided to go back in and leave.

When I walked back in I wasn't prepared for what I saw: Diane was lying on the couch, skirt hiked up and Mike's face was between her legs slurping away at her pussy. Both were oblivious to me standing there. I stood and watched Diane moaning and squirming in ecstasy. Mike had his back to me, but Diane had full view of me. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked at me. Seeing me standing there she smiled and pushed up her top. She had no bra on and her breasts spilled out into full view. Never losing her fix on me, she started to pull on her nipples until they hardened. I didn't know what else to do and I found myself mesmerized by her. Soon Mike's licking brought her to an orgasm and she let out a long, low moan. I realized I was getting wet watching everything, but I felt somewhat sickened by the display.

Mike sat up and turned around to look at me.

"Did you like watching, Dee?" he asked in a low voice.

"I, I'm not sure..."

Diane smiled and stood up, fixing her clothes.

"I think you liked it," she purred. "And you want to participate yourself, don't you?"

I found myself not sure what I wanted. I knew I went over there so I could feel Mike's cock inside me again. But now with Diane in the picture everything had changed.

Diane didn't wait for me to say anything more. She walked over and took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Once the three of us were inside, she shut the door.

"Ok, from now on, you're doing what we say? Do you understand?" she asked.

I nodded, not sure what she was getting at.

"Good," she said as she sat on the bed. "Stand before me and take off your clothes."

Finally, it all hit me and I realized what was going to happen. I was somewhat nervous, but the wetness between my legs told me that I really wanted this. I pulled off my T-shirt and dropped it on the floor. Next I unzipped my shorts and let those fall. I stood there for a minute in my bra and panties. Diane nodded her approval and urged me to continue. I reached back and unhooked my bra. My breasts fell out and right away the nipples hardened from the coolness of the air conditioning. Lastly, I pulled down my panties and stepped out of them. Diane sat back to look at me.

"Very nice, indeed. I can see what you mean, Mike. You must have had a good time fucking her."

"Oh yeah..." he agreed.

Diane got off the bed and told me to lie on it. No sooner than I did that than she was tying my arms and legs down to the four corners of the bed. She leaned over me and put a blindfold on.

"Now, we aren't going to hurt you, but you must do whatever we ask you. Ok?"

I nodded somewhat uncertainly but I was still pretty excited. I lay there spread out for everyone to see and I couldn't see anything at all. I waited for something to happen.

Diane got off the bed and I heard sounds of clothing being shed. After a minute she got back on the bed and straddled me so her ass was almost in my face. I knew that because I could smell the warm scent of her pussy. I had never been with a woman, but I knew the smell. The bed sagged again as Mike joined us. I heard a sucking sound begin and realized she was sucking his cock. How I wanted to watch that. I lie there helpless as Diane's ass occasionally moved very close to my face. I heard her sucking hard and then Mike began to pant and moan, urging her on. Just when I thought he was going to cum, Diane moved away and suddenly I felt the warm feeling of cum on my belly and breasts as Mike came in several long spurts.

After a few seconds I felt a soft, velvety tongue begin to lick the cum off my belly. She did it slowly and deliberately and I began to feel my clit start to throb. She took her time making sure she didn't leave any. Eventually she moved up to my breasts where she licked them, being careful to avoid my nipples. I started to moan softly and squirm.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"Yesss," I breathed.

She laughed and pulled away. A minute passed and then I heard the distinctive sound of a vibrator come on. She put it between my legs and teased my already swollen pussy with it. I pulled tightly on my bindings. I wanted nothing than to have that inside me. She sensed that and teased me even more.

"Oh please...", I gasped. "Stick it inside me."

She complied by easing it inside my pussy and she pushed until it was almost all the way in. It felt heavenly. The warm, vibrating feeling enveloped my cunt and it spread up to my hardened nipples. I wanted to explode, but I wasn't quite there yet. I knew that Mike's cock fucking me was the thing to do it, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen. Diane was in control here. She let me lie there for a bit getting used to the dildo inside me. Eventually I started to get used to it and didn't quite feel like I was on the edge of coming anymore. I started to squirm hoping the movement would get me there. What happened was I got a slap on the face. It startled me and made me cry out.

"What do you think you're doing? You can't cum yet, you little slut." she yelled.

I was totally taken aback by that, but said nothing. Clearly the power trip got her off.

"Well you can lie there for a while, then." And with that I heard them leave the room.

I wasn't sure how long I lay there with that vibrator humming away. It was a pleasant enough feeling, but I wanted more. But obviously I had to wait. I even started to doze a bit.

After a while I heard them come back in. Then I felt the blindfold being lifted. Both of them were naked and I got to gaze at her whole body. She was beautiful - long legs, small and firm ass and her breasts were probably about a 34C, with large, upturned nipples. She proceeded to get on her hands and knees over me and her face was about 3 inches from mine.

"I'm gonna let you watch Mike fuck me," she breathed. "And you might as well enjoy it, because that's the last you are gonna see his cock tonight, sweetie."

Mike got on the bed and took her from behind, doggie-style. He began to pump away at her and I watched her breasts sway back and forth with each thrust. She lowered herself so that her breasts brushed against mine. The sensation brought new waves of pleasure through me. It was quite a feeling having her tits rubbing against mine. I started to feel myself getting to the edge again. Mike pounded away at her and she began to grunt. Then she lowered her face to mine and assaulted my mouth with her tongue. I can't say she was kissing me. It was more like she was fucking my face with her tongue. With every thrust she sucked greedily at my tongue and even bit it lightly. When she wasn't doing that, she was sticking her tongue inside my mouth, hungrily exploring it. Finally as she started to climax, she pulled away and arched her back up, head thrown back and began to scream that she was cumming. That's all Mike needed as he came too. Watching them was unbelievable and I wanted to cum so very desperately, but I couldn't.

After they finished, Mike got dressed and left the room. Diane removed the vibrator and proceeded to untie me. I was somewhat disappointed that yet again, I was denied the final pleasure. I sat up and went to get my clothes when I got another slap.

"Did I say to get dressed, bitch?" she demanded.

I shook my head.

"Well then follow me, you aren't done yet."

I followed her into the adjoining bathroom where she shut the door. No sooner than we were in then she pushed me up against the wall. One hand twisted my left nipple painfully. I winced in pain and wondered what her game was now.

"Remember, you are to do exactly what we want."

She released me and started the shower. Once she was inside, she beckoned me inside. She gave me the soap and told me to wash her. I proceeded to wash her body being extra careful not to piss her off any further. When I was done, she spread her legs.

"Clean down there, too," she said. I went to use the washcloth when she pulled it out of my hands. "With your tongue!"

I looked at her in disbelief. I had never, ever done anything like that before. She pushed me so I was on my knees and moved her cunt up to my face.

"Do it!"

I had no choice but to start to lick her. At first I let my tongue tentatively slide over her outer lips. Then I got more ambitious as I realized it wasn't so bad. I started to lick and then suck her clit. Within minutes she was moaning and clutching my head as I went to work. I figured I wouldn't be done until I brought her to an orgasm, so I eagerly sucked away. Soon I felt her trembling and tasted her sweet cum as she rocked to another orgasm. I licked every last drop from her swollen pussy until she told me stand up.

"Would you like to cum now?" she asked.

"Oh yes, please," I answered. I was so hot after that I needed release immediately.

"Stand against the wall and do it to yourself."

I eased up against the wall and slowly started to rub my sensitive clit. I was so wet with my own juices that my finger slid around easily. It didn't matter that she was watching me. In fact, it heightened the sensation. She watched me with a look of hunger on her face. Finally she couldn't take it any longer and bent her head to suck on my tits. The warm water washed over us as she sucked and bit my nipples. I rubbed myself hard and within minutes I was brought to an unbelievable orgasm. I screamed out and put my arms around Diane to hold her tightly against my body. At last I got the relief I needed and it was worth it.


A week went by with no contact from Mike or Diana. I began to feel restless and confused at my behavior with them. I had never done anything like that before, but found myself day dreaming about it more than once, and getting somewhat wet in the process.

Finally, Mike came by my office and asked me if I wanted to spend the weekend with them. I blushed deeply and furiously but told him I would. He smiled at me and told me to be there on Friday night. Something about that smile told me it would be an interesting weekend.

When I showed up there on Friday, Diana cooked us a great dinner that included some excellent wine. I immediately felt any nervousness drop away and began to look forward to whatever she had planned for us. Starting to feel the part, I cleaned up the dinner table and did the dishes, eager to please them. When I was done, Diana led me into the bedroom to begin.

"All sluts of mine are to be naked, so get busy," she ordered.

I immediately shed my clothes and stood naked before her, waiting. Mike had come in and was sitting in an overstuffed chair in the corner watching us.

"Hold out your arms, wrists together."

I held them out and she binded them with a soft, velvet rope and raised my arms up over my head to attach the to hook which hung from the ceiling. I didn't remember seeing that last time. Next she had me spread my legs wide. I did that and she stood back admiring me for a bit. At this point, she was still fully clothed, but I could see her nipples getting hard with excitement.

I stood there, my muscles somewhat stretched to accommodate what she wanted. My breasts felt very exposed as did my pussy. But I felt extremely turned on as I watched her slowly circle me. She stood behind me and began to rub my asscheeks, softly at first, then a little harder - kneading the flesh. I moaned softly as she did that and pushed my ass back against her hand. This brought a short laugh from her.

"Greedy slut, aren't you?"

I said nothing as she already knew the answer.

"Well, let's see what else we can do..."

I heard her open a draw behind me and next I felt a few strands of soft leather tickle my ass. Then she pulled back and lashed my with it. Startled, I cried out. Again she laughed and whipped me again. My ass stung each time and I began to moan, not sure if it was in pleasure or pain. After a few more swats she stopped and moved around to face me.

"I think you need to be gagged, slut."

I looked at her wide-eyed but said nothing. She was in control and there wasn't anything I could do about it. She showed me a ball-gag and pushed it into my mouth hard before securing it around my head. After a few tugs, she was satisfied. I immediately started to feel like I couldn't breathe until she told me to relax and breathe through my nose. This did help somewhat and I tried to relax again but it didn't last long.

Diana began to lick and suck my nipples until they were unbearably hard. My whole body was tingling and my pussy was throbbing with each suck and lick. She began to massage my breasts as she licked and I moaned against my gag. I began to writhe against her touch, wanting and needing to feel more.

When she was satisfied my nipples were hard enough, she produced a set of nipple clamps. My eyes opened wide as she showed me the clamp. I watched her open the clamp then slide it around the nipple. When she released it, the hard nub of flesh was painfully enclosed by the cold steel. A wave of pleasure bordering on pain coursed through my body. The second clamp was attached to the first one with a chain and she proceeded to clamp my other stiff nipple. I cried out against my gag and felt my whole body practically convulse with the sensation.

Diana watched me squirm.

"What a slut you are... I can tell you enjoy it, don't you?"

I could only nod as I wasn't able to talk. She reached over and lightly licked the tip of my engorged nipple while pulling the chain that linked each one. The sensation that ripped through me almost made me cum at that point. I could feel the wetness seeping out of my pussy. I looked over at Mike and saw a huge bulge in his shorts as he watched me. He met my eyes and smiled wickedly.

Diana snaked her hand down my tummy and thrust a finger inside my sopping pussy. I almost came as she wiggled it around before pulling it out. She sniffed it and inserted it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, so wet, slut."

She picked up her whip and lightly struck my protruding nipples. I screamed against my gag which only made her do it again and again. The sensation was too much and I felt myself waver on the edge of consciousness. Drool was seeping out of the gag and down my chin. I could feel sweat forming on my brow and in between my breasts. She noticed how close I was to cumming and stopped.

I felt my head roll back and my body slump when she did that. I desperately wanted to cum, but I knew she wasn't letting me off so easy.

She walked around me and went out of my view. I stood there panting as I felt her begin to lick my asscheeks. Her sweet tongue went around and around my ass before settling on my asshole. She licked it hard bringing yet another set of sensations from me. I then felt something cold and hard enter me and realized it was a small ass vibe. She turned it on and incredible waves of pleasure enveloped my body. My pussy ached so bad, it hurt. She pushed it in as far as it would go and somehow was able to secure it to my body so it wouldn't fall out.

She walked back around to face me.

"Almost there, my pretty little slut."

I wasn't sure what she meant until she produced another chain with only one clamp on it. She attached it my nipple clamp chain and pulled it down to attached to my clit. That was the final thing to send me over the edge. My body twisted and turned as I came hard. The sensation of my pinched clit sent a huge shockwave through my body and with that, I passed out.

When I came to, the clit clamp and the butt vibe were gone, but everything else was still intact. Mike was standing before me, naked. His cock was hard and standing up.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard, slut," he said.

I moaned against my gag, his voice was so incredible sexy. I had to have him.

I moved close to me and reached around to lift me up by my ass and slowly settle down on his cock. It slid in with absolutely no difficulty. His strong hands grasped my ass cheeks and began to pump me slowly. I was still tied up and helpless in his grip, but my pussy tingled with pleasure. My eyes drank in the sight of his biceps bulging with the effort.

Diana was next to me watching as Mike pumped my hot little pussy. She took the nipple clamp chain and pulled it up so Mike could grasp it in his mouth. Each thrust pulled my tender nipples hard which only made me groan more. Diana knew I was getting close as she leaned over me and sucked on my neck, her tongue licking down to my collarbone and up to my earlobe.

"Cum for us, slut," she breathed into my ear. "Cum all over Mike's cock."

I shut my eyes and felt Mike's finger invade my ass as he continued to wildly pump my cunt. My orgasm was building quickly and I knew it wouldn't be long. Mike pounded me hard, grunting with effort as Diana encouraged him. Finally I shuddered and screamed deep in my throat as I felt myself reach orgasm. Mike stopped pumping and yelled that he was cumming too. It was a wonderful feeling as his cock flooded my already dripping pussy with cum. He thrusted a few more times before he lifted me off. I felt our cum begin to drip down my leg.

Diana unbound my hands and took the gag off. I gulped in air and rubbed my sore wrists, but she wasn't letting me take too much of a break.

"Get down and clean his cock, slut."

I knelt down and took Mike's still-hard shaft in my mouth and licked all our cum from it. I smacked my lips several times as I did this which pleased my Mistress. She released my nipple clamps and pulled me up so I was standing. I looked down at my swollen nipples and winced slightly.

Diana was still fully clothed and I wondered how she made it this long without cumming, but apparently she derived her pleasure from my suffering and using. She stroked my face with her long fingers and told me to go soak in a bath for while. I was grateful as my whole body ached from the fucking and abuse that I had suffered so far that evening. But I knew it wasn't over yet.


When I emerged from my bath, I felt much better. I knew I would be sore the next day, but for now I was refreshed. I padded naked into the bedroom to find Diana on the bed. At last she had shed her clothes and I got to admire her luscious body and long legs. Mike was nowhere to be seen.

"Come over here, my little slut. You're going to make your Mistress cum now."

I lay down on the bed next to her and she guided my head to her breasts. I began to lick and suck her flat nipples, eager to please her. She held my head in place and moaned softly. I took each nipple in my mouth and licked it before biting it gently. She moaned louder.

My hand went to her other breast where I began to massage the firm flesh there before flicking my thumb across the hard little nub. She purred and encouraged me to suck harder and faster. I complied and had her moaning and squirming. Suddenly she pulled my head away and forced it down to her pussy.

"Lick me, slut. Make me cum on your face. I want you to taste me."

I moved my body down to her pussy and began to lightly lick her slit.

"Harder, you bitch... lick me hard... bite my clit."

I pressed my tongue against her warm slit and licked her up and down before finding her clit with my teeth. When I nibbled, she thrashed around and moaned.

"Oh yeah... fuck... stick your finger in my hole..."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.