Ali my Big Old Black Stud! - Cover

Ali my Big Old Black Stud!

Copyright© 2002 by Hornylene Dk

Chapter 9: My Fourth Meeting With Ali! 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: My Fourth Meeting With Ali! 2 - This is the story about my first meeting with an old black well-hung Muslim guy named Ali, I got contact with him through a friend at the net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Saturday 24 of February 2001

8:30 AM

I was awake, Ali was still sleeping and the big bulge in the quilt tempted me, I slowly removed the quilt and revealed Ali's magnificent cock.

I couldn't help it I couldn't keep away from this fine piece of equipment; I slowly closed my lips around his cock head.

Ali gave a groan and waked up and smiled at me and whispered: "You sure a horny whore Lene!"

He laughed and said: "Be my guest Lene!"

I sucked his cock and felt it quickly grow big and hard.

I rolled over and said: "Please fuck me now Ali I need your big cock now!"

Ali tormented me for a while, he asked me: "Why do you need MY COCK Lene, why not your own husbands?"

I was desperate to get filled and said: "Please Ali fuck me now, I need your cock because it's much BIGGEE, STRONGER, HARDER, AND BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LOT MORE STAMINA THAN MY HUSBAND!"

Ali laughed and said: "I know all that I just wanted to hear you to say it Lene!"

Ali plunged his big cock into my horny soaking pussy and fucked me hard that was the right way to start a new day.

I screamed and moaned as Ali fucked me hard and I guess Achmeed, Hassan and my husband would wake up if they weren't already.

I was in another world when Ali filled me with his hot seed and I heard the door open.

Ali said: "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

I heard Achmeed say: "If you don't want to be disturbed, then KEEP HER VOICE DOWN DAD!"

He continued: "Are you finished with her?"

Ali gasped: "Yes Achmeed, I have just filled the bitch again!"

Achmeed said: "Hassan and I want her now Dad, you are finished with her for now?"

Ali laughed and said: "OK Achmeed be my guests boys!"

I said: "What about me Ali, haven't I got anything to say about that?"

He laughed and said: "All you have to say is YES! I know you want this so bad YOU ARE A TRUE WHORE!"

He moved over and got out of bed and left the scene for his two boys.

Achmeed lay down on his back, his cock was real hard and he told me to ride his cock.

I straddled over him and impaled my self on his big tool, he pulled me forward down over his body and said: "Now HASSAN FUCK HER ASS!"

I felt Hassan's cock slowly penetrate my poor tight ass and sink deep into me.

Ali said: "I'll get your husband to make some breakfast while my boys take care of you."

I heard the door close behind him, now I was alone with Hassan and Achmeed.

They fucked me real hard and especially Achmeed called me names like "DIRTY SLUT" - "WHITE WHORE" - "CUNT" and "SLUT"!

I was so hot getting fucked by those two young Muslim boys, they didn't hold back and fucked me hard and without any mercy, just the way I love it so much.

I began to moan and scream the orgasm was getting closer and closer.

Achmeed mocked me because of my sounds: "Listen to that horny slut, if she was my wife I would kill her for fucking other men, but her wimp husband has no honor!" - "WHAT KIND OF MAN IS HE LENE, LETTING OTHERS FUCK YOU?"

I moaned: "He is a good and lowing husband that know my needs!"

Achmeed said: "I'll still call him a no good wimp and a cuckold!"

Suddenly I felt Hassan fill me with his seed, he groaned: "OOOH YES YOU FILTHY WHORE, HERE IT COMES OOOOH!"

After filling my ass he vent to the bathroom and wash up, then he joined Ali and my husband.

Achmeed told me to turn around so he could take me doggie-style.

I moaned: "NOO PLEASE NOT MY ASS PLEASE ACHMEED!"

Achmeed hissed: "I had counted on taking you in your cunt but NOBODY tells me not to do anything.

I felt his big fat cock against my newly fucked asshole, and sobbed: "NO PLEASE DON'T ACHMEED YOU ARE SO BIG!"

It was my luck that Hassan have worked my ass over before this, it hurts when he penetrated my tight ass with his big cock, and without any mercy he slowly penetrated me in full length while I screamed and sobbed.

He fucked me hard, but the tight ass did a good job on his fat cock so he soon began to breathe heavily and hissed: "NOW IT COMES WHORE, I'LL FILL YOUR ASS WITH MY SEED!"

After he was done he vent to the bathroom to wash up, I lay on my bed panting for air with seed running from my abused asshole.

When Achmeed was finished I vent down and washed my self, my ass was sore, but my god how satisfied I felt.

10:30 AM

We had our breakfast and Achmeed asked my husband: "Why do you let other men like Dad and us fuck your wife?"

My husband looked me in the eyes and said: "Because she loves it and I'll do ALMOST ANYTHING to keep her happy!"

Achmeed kept on, he said: "If I was married I sure wouldn't allow anybody to fuck my wife, THAT IS NOT RIGHT!"

My husband looked at him and said: "If it is not right then why are you here?"

Achmeed said: "That is quite another matter, it is OK to fuck a whore and your wife sure act like one, but she is a hell of a good fuck and I sure would like to fuck her again, but marry a slut like that, NO WAY!"

Ali spoke up: "OK that's a proven fact, but let's not speak more of this now, I have some videos in my car, Achmeed go get them!"

My husband said: "I have something to attend to, I'll get back before supper!"

I kissed him goodbye and he whispered in my ear: "Have fun darling!" I kissed him and said: "I'm sure of that darling!"

Achmeed returned as my husband left us.

11:15 AM

The videos was all about interracial sex, willing white women taken by huge black cocks, it was so hot sitting seeing the videos with Ali by my side and the boys licking my pussy in shifts, I got several orgasms before the first video was finished.

During the next video I was taken on all four by all tree, first Hassan, then Achmeed and at last Ali.

My god that was good, after the first 2 videos we had some lunch and after a light lunch back to the videos.

One of them exited me more than the others, it was a white couple taken by burglars, 3 black guys, the white husband was tied to the end of the bed standing front against it, when the 3 burglars fucked the wife time after time, I got so hot and I heard Ali whisper in my ear: "This movie I selected especially for you, I know it would turn you on!"

I kissed Ali and said: "Yes Ali you are quite right it turn me on much more than the others!"

He smiled and said: "TONIGHT LENE!"

I got warm inside and 3 more licks from a tongue on my clit and I exploded in a big orgasm.

The 2 boys was real hard again and pulled me down on all four again, Achmeed fucked me from behind and Hassan fucked my mouth, Ali said looking at us with a proud smile, saying "THAT'S MY BOYS!"

First Hassan exploded in my mouth, it came so fast I had a hard time swallowing it all, Achmeed turned me around and placed my legs on his shoulders and fucked me very deep and hard, his heavy balls smacked against my ass every time his cock hit bottom.

I got a big orgasm but Achmeed just fucked on in the same fast pace, just as the orgasm was getting weaker the next one hit me in the same moment I heard Achmeed groan: "Now you white whore, now it comes I'll flood your cunt and womb with my seed - oooooooh gooooood!"

When he pulled out I lay panting on my back, I felt his seed run from my pussy and down on the carpet, but I didn't care right now.

I only got a short break when Ali pulled me up and pulled me to our bed, he placed me on my back and my legs on his shoulders and then he fucked me, Achmeed had fucked me hard and fast, Ali more experienced shifted the pace and shifted between short and deep strokes, oh my god he was good, his son was good but didn't have the experience of the old man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.