Ali my Big Old Black Stud!
Chapter 7: My Third Meeting With Ali! 2

Copyright© 2002 by Hornylene Dk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: My Third Meeting With Ali! 2 - This is the story about my first meeting with an old black well-hung Muslim guy named Ali, I got contact with him through a friend at the net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Saturday 27 of January

9:30 AM

I had slept longer than I used to and woke up beside Ali, I looked at him as he lay there beside me with his eyes closed and I looked at the big bulge in the quilt, he had a hard on, good.

Slowly I removed the quilt and kissed his hard cock, he gave a sigh and stretched his body and said: "Well Lene are you asking for more already?"

I looked at him and kissed his hard cock again and said: "Let's not waste that!"

I straddled across him and lead his big cock in place and sank down over it while I moaned: "This is the right way to start a new day Ali!"

He grabbed my hips and meets my moves so his cock vents all the way up into my hungry pussy. He said: "You are such a slut Lene a REAL WHORE!"

I was riding his big cock and he forced his cock deeper and deeper inside me and I moaned and screamed loudly.

Then the orgasm hit me and I screamed: "OOOOOH I'M COMING ALI FILL MY BELLY WITH YOUR SEED OOOOH YES!"

I felt Ali press his cock harder inside me and then he groaned: "Now you get it Lene, oooh yes HERE IT COMES!"

I got of his cock and lay flat on my back with his seed running from my pussy when my husband came in and told us that breakfast was ready.

We took a quick shower before joining my husband for breakfast.

After breakfast my husband left us alone, he had some car trouble and had to fix it in the weekend because he used the car to work every day.

He kissed me and said: "Have fun love!"

I kissed him back and said: "Sure love I certain I will have a lot of fun with Ali!"

We sat talking a bit and then Ali pulled me back to the bed, he pushed me down on the bed and showed me his cock that was hard again.

He spread my legs without a word and plunged his big cock into my pussy again saying: "Now I'm going to fuck you in your slut-cunt Lene, I'LL SPLIT YOU WIDE OPEN WITH MY BIG COCK!"

He fucked me hard and fast and I soon got a minor orgasm and tried to slow him down with my legs around his hips.

He moved my legs up on his shoulders so I couldn't set the pace and fucked me even deeper than before.

I begged him to slow down but in vain, he fucked me harder and harder and suddenly he hammered his cock to the bottom of my pussy and filled me again, he groaned: "Here comes the baby Lene!"

I got another orgasm and screamed: "OOOOH ALI I'M COMING OD GOD I'M COMING!"

He filled my pussy again with his thick creamy seed; it ran out of my pussy as he pulled out his cock. He then squeezed my pussy tightly closed and massaged my belly and said: "That will help my small friends to find the right way Lene, can you feel them coming?"

I could not feel them invading my womb but the thought was so naughty.

After 10-15 minutes Ali told me to make some lunch, he was getting hungry.

We had our lunch and talked some more.

Then Ali wanted to play strip poker. For every piece of clothes I lost I should give his cock a good deep kiss. For every piece he lost he should lick my clit 3-5 times.

He only lost one piece his shirt, I lost all my clothes and have to give his cock several kisses at last I could not open wide enough to take the cock into my mouth.

He was ready when I lost the last piece of fabric. Then he fucked me on the table, I lay on my back with my legs on his shoulders, and he held my thighs and fucked me hard and good.

Some time later he flooded my pussy and belly with his thick creamy sperm.

When my husband returned I was in the kitchen making dinner and Ali was in the living room.

My husband came out in the kitchen and kissed me and asked if I had fun. I smiled at him and said: "Yes darling LOTS of fun!"

After dinner we had a break playing cards. My pussy needed to "cool down"!

After the card game, my husband was tied to a chair beside the table. I sucked and licked Ali's cock until it was fit for fight.

Then he pushed me down on the table on my belly, so I stand with spread legs and lay over the table. Then he fucked me from behind while I screamed and moaned.

I heard Ali saying to my husband: "Don't you think it's a good thing that I come and fuck your wife, when you can't do it to her satisfaction!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.