Ali my Big Old Black Stud! - Cover

Ali my Big Old Black Stud!

Copyright© 2002 by Hornylene Dk

Chapter 6: My Third Meeting With Ali! 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: My Third Meeting With Ali! 1 - This is the story about my first meeting with an old black well-hung Muslim guy named Ali, I got contact with him through a friend at the net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Before Ali arrived he had send both me and my husband a mail, telling my husband to tie me to the dining table naked so I was ready for him when he arrived.

Friday 26 of January 2001

7:30 PM

I was standing at the end of our table, my legs was tied to the table and spread, my body lay flat over the table and my hands were handcuffed and the handcuffs was tied to the other end of the table, my husband gave me a loving smack over my behind and said: "NOW YOU ARE READY FOR ALI, I'LL PUT A BLANKET OVER YOU WHILE YOU WAIT FOR HIM TO ARRIVE!"

He did that and gave me a big kiss.

I was so exited, soon I was going to feel Ali's big fat cock again, my pussy was so hot and soaking, my nipples was hard and sensitive and I was waiting, I wish he would come real soon.

7:35

I heard a car stop in front of the house and felt the blanket being ripped from my body; I was fully exposed when my husband would bring Ali into the room.

Ali said: "Hi Lene I'm happy you are ready for me!"

He pressed a finger up into my pussy and licked at it and said: "Oh yes you are ready, you are soaking wet, have you been longing for old Ali's big cock haven't you?"

I moaned: "Oh yes Ali I have missed it so much, come on now fuck me now!"

Ali laughed and said to my husband: "Sit down beside the table and take a close look, then you will see how a REAL man fuck that horny wife of yours!"

My husband sat down beside the table and looked me in the eyes when Ali a moment later plunged his big fat cock deep into my pussy.

I closed my eyes and screamed: "OOOOOH ALI TAKE IT A BIT EASY WITH THAT BIG MONSTER - OUCH IT HURTS OOOUUUCH!"

My husband kissed my shoulder and caressed my back a bit while Ali began to fuck me hard and fast, it felt like his big fat cock was ripping me apart inside, but at the same time it was feeling good being stretched to the limit, I was in another world, I only sensed the big cock working deep inside me and the hand of my husband caressing my back. I was moaning and sobbing.

Real soon I had a wonderful orgasm, my whole body was in spasms and was shaking totally out of control.

Ali stopped for a while, just as long as it took for the shaking to stop, then he started fucking me again. He fucked me hard and it gave a loud "smack" every time his body meet mine. Real soon he has to surrender, he pressed his big cock to the bottom of my stretched pussy and came with a roar: "NOW YOU WILL GET MY SEED - ITS COMING NOOOOOOW OOOOH YEES!"

After Ali has pulled his cock out they released me from the table, but they turned me around on the table so I was on my back, and then they tied me to the table again, my arms was stretched down on each side of my body and tied to the table, my legs was pulled aside and tied to the opposite end of the table, I was totally open and exposed, and helpless.

Ali's cock was nearly ready again, he gave it a couple of strokes and then he conquered my soaking pussy again, this time it was much easier my pussy was stretched and it was still soaking wet of my juices mixed with Ali's big amount of seed.

He then told my husband to place his hand on my belly and press a bit then he said: "Can you feel my big cock working deep in your wife?"

My husband was quiet a bit and Ali asked again louder this time: "CAN YOU FEEL MY COCK WORKING IN YOUR WIFE'S BELLY?"

My husband said with a broken voice: "Yes Ali I can feel it!"

Ali said: "Remember that feeling and when she is pregnant, then you know what did it!"

All along Ali was kneading my tits hard it was so hard that it hurts a bit but it felt better than it hurts. He said: "Tell your husband how much better it feels to have my big cock inside you instead of his!"

I know it would excite both him and my husband, and said: "Yes Ali your cock feels so much better than my husbands, yours are so big and thick, it stretch me in a way NOBODY else have done!"

Ali looked gloating on my husband and said: "Listen to her, she prefer my big cock instead of her own husbands, and you just look closely she will get it many times this weekend!"

Right after Ali's words I felt the orgasm coming, I screamed loudly: "OOOOOOH YES ALI I'M COMING - FILL MY BELLY WITH YOUR HOT SEED, FILL ME AND PUT A BABY INTO MY HORNY BELLY NOOOOOOW OOOOOOOH!"

Ali started fucking me even harder and deeper and soon he groaned: "Now Lene get ready here it comes, now I'll fill your pussy and womb with my hot seed OOOOOH YEEES NOOOOOW!"

Ali stopped moving and stood quite still with his big cockhead blocking the way out for the seed and he injected his big load in my pussy.

Then he slowly pressed his big fat "piston" deeper and deeper inside me, I felt a pressure building up inside my pussy and screamed out loud: "YES - YES ALI PRESS YOUR SEED ALL THE WAY UP INTO MY WOMB ALI - OOOOOH YES IT FEELS SO GOOD OOOOOOH!"

I got another orgasm, even bigger than the other and then I passed out!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.