Ali my Big Old Black Stud! - Cover

Ali my Big Old Black Stud!

Copyright© 2002 by Hornylene Dk

Chapter 5: My Second Weekend With Ali! - 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: My Second Weekend With Ali! - 2 - This is the story about my first meeting with an old black well-hung Muslim guy named Ali, I got contact with him through a friend at the net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Saturday the 11 of November 2000!

10 AM

I have been sleeping like a rock

Ali was still sleeping when I wake up, he lay on his back next to me with his eyes closed; I slowly removed the quilt that covered his body.

I looked at his big soft and tempting cock lying down between his legs. I grabbed his cock, he groaned a bit in his sleep but his eyes stayed closed.

It was too tempting I closed my lips around his soft cock, he groaned again and this time his eyes opened and he said: "Good morning Lene already hungry?"

I smiled back at him and said: "I'm always hungry for big cocks Ali!" His cock grew fast and soon I could not open my mouth wide enough to suck it any longer.

Ali rolled me around so I was on my back and he buried his big fat cock to the hilt in my soaking pussy.

What a way to start a new day, a big fat cock buried deep in my belly, what more can a girl want.

I moaned: "OOOOH YES ALI FUCK ME NOW OOOOH!!"

Ali groaned: "I'LL GIVE YOU COCK, I'LL FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU BEG FOR MERCY!"

He fucked me hard and in a nearly brutal manor, I was used like his private Lolita-doll, just an object used to give him pleasure, but oh my good what a feeling.

I moaned and screamed my pleasure out, while he fucked me. Then I had a big orgasm, I yelled and moaned while I cling to Ali.

He stopped fucking me while the orgasm was shaking my body.

Then he told me to get down on my knees beside the bed and I had my body lying over the bed.

Ali fucked me hard from behind.

There was a loud "smack" every time he hammered his cock to the bottom of my pussy, oh my god how I enjoyed it. Now Ali came, he filled my belly with his seed and I got another orgasm, what a day!

We took a quick shower and vent to the kitchen and got some breakfast together with my husband.

11:10 AM:

We sat talking and my husband asked me if I had a good nights sleep, I told him that I have slept like a baby and that I had enjoyed the night very much before I vent to sleep.

He smiled: he knew exactly what I meant.

After breakfast Ali vent to the living room and I did the dishes together with my husband.

11:50 AM:

When we entered the living room Ali said: "Lene tie your husband to that chair!"

Ali had placed a chair in the middle of the room. When that was done Ali said to me: "Lene sit down in that armchair!"

I did just as Ali ordered me to do. Ali took of the belt of my bathrobe and opened it, and then he placed my legs over the armrests so my pussy was fully exposed and open for anything he would like to do.

He kneeled in front of me and licked my pussy and clit, oh it was so good, and I had a minor but very pleasant orgasm, when I opened my eyes Ali's big fat cock was pointing directly at my soaking pussy.

I said: "Now Ali fuck me now fuck me again, I WANT YOUR BIG COCK RIGHT NOW!"

Ali attacked and his big cock was soon buried to the hilt in my pussy.

I screamed loudly: "OOOOOOH YEEEES FUUUCK ME NOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!"

Ali fucked me hard for a long time, I smiled at him and moaned out loud: "FUCK ME HARDER ALI FUCK ME LIKE THE BITCH I AM - FUUUCK MEEEE PLEASE!"

Ali increased the pace and fucked me hard and deep. It was so great, then the orgasm hit me like a hammer, it was so powerful that I simply passed out.

When I gained conscience Ali had redrawn his cock, my stretched and abused pussy was soaking from our mixed juices. He had done it again.

12:40 PM

After that we sat on our couch talking, I had placed a towel to sit on so I would not make a mess on the couch, my "poor" husband was still tied to the chair, Ali sat and caressed my breasts and I was playing with his balls and soft cock.

When his cock was ready for action again, he pushed me down on my back and spread my legs and placed his big throbbing cock in the opening of my pussy, he played a bit with it there and said: "Do you want me to fuck you again Lene?"

I moaned: "YOU KNOW THAT ALI!"

He smiled gloating against my helpless husband and said: "Say it out loud Lene, ask me to fuck you and fill your horny belly with my seed!"

I yelled with a shaking voice: "ALI I BEG YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME AGAIN, FUCK ME AND FILL MY BELLY WITH YOUR SEED!"

Again Ali looked gloating at my husband and said: "Hear how your wife begs for my cock, and now she will get it!"

He thrusts his cock into me and I screamed loudly and moaning: "OOOOOH YEEEEES ALI FUUUCK ME NOOOOOOW!"

He hammered his big cock in me time after time while I screamed and moaned. Then suddenly he groaned: "Oooh now you are going to get it, you will get my seed in your belly right now ooooh!"

His seed squirted deep in my belly in the same moment I came in a delightful orgasm.

I pressed his cock all the way into my pussy with my heels on his buttocks.

The seed poured from my pussy and soaked the towel under my ass.

1:15 PM:

When we were back to normal it was time for lunch.

We had a light lunch and talked a lot. Ali and I were on the one side of the table and my husband on the other.

1:55 PM:

When we had finished the lunch Ali was ready again, my husband cleared the table while Ali played with my pussy, when the table was empty, Ali placed me in front of the table and pushed my body down on the table.

I felt Ali's cock between my pussy lips and the next moment it was buried to the hilt in my pussy.

He fucked me hard and demanding and it felt real nice.

My husband came back and sat down beside the table and caressed my shaking body, oooh it felt great my husbands gentle hands caressing my body and Ali's big cock deep inside me.

Shortly after I got a big orgasm, my pussy was milking Ali's cock in orgasmic convulsions that was too much for Ali; again he filled my belly with his seed.

2:20 PM:

After that we had a game of cards, my pussy needed a short break.

The winner must decide how the next event should happen. Shortly, I won and wanted them BOTH in a sandwich, I wanted my husband in my ass and Ali in my pussy.

2:55 PM:

They followed me to the bedroom I played and sucked their cocks in turns, when they were ready Ali lay down on his back and I impaled my self on his big cock, it was great, but it would be even better now.

My husband used some lubricating jelly in my ass and on his dick. Ali helped a bit by spreading my buttocks so my husband had a better chance to penetrate my ass.

I felt him entering my tight ass real slowly, and then he was all inside me.

It was so great, it was beyond any description, I was impaled in both my horny holes, I was crazy about it, Ali's big monster in my pussy and my husbands much lesser in my ass.

Ali groaned: "Well Lene so you like to get it in the ass, WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME SO?"

I looked terrified at him and said: "Your cock is MUCH to big for that Ali THAT'S WHY!"

Ali said: "I DON'T THINK THAT'S TRUE!"

THOSE WORDS I WOULD REMEMBER LATER!

My husband who hadn't been relieved all day came real fast he filled my ass with his seed and shortly after he pulled his dick out, now Ali fucked me alone.

He rolled us around so I was on my back and placed my legs on his shoulders, oh my how he fucked me, and I was in another world when he filled my belly again.

3:35 PM:

We had a cup of coffee and a chat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.