Ali my Big Old Black Stud! - Cover

Ali my Big Old Black Stud!

Copyright© 2002 by Hornylene Dk

Chapter 4: My second Weekend With Ali!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: My second Weekend With Ali! - This is the story about my first meeting with an old black well-hung Muslim guy named Ali, I got contact with him through a friend at the net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Friday 10 of November 2000

7:50 PM.

Ali arrived, he had phoned me 10 minutes earlier.

My husband was tied and gagged when I received Ali at the door: the only thing I was wearing was a thin black dress and nothing else.

Ali kissed me tender in the doorway and rubbed his hand against my pussy through the fabric. Then Ali followed me into the living room.

Ali looked at my helpless husband and ordered me to lie down on the table in front of him and pull my dress up around my belly.

I did exactly what Ali told me to do, my pussy felt like it was boiling and it was soaking wet.

Ali took of his pants and revealed his big hard cock, he pushed my dress a bit further up over my belly and entered my burning pussy with his big fat cock, I moaned and screamed caused by his violent entry, then it was inside to the hilt, ooh it was so good, I felt it like he was splitting me in two.

I moaned: "Oooooh yes Ali fuck me, I have been longing for your big cock all week, fuuuck meee!"

He sure did that, he fucked me hard, deep hard thrusts, I lay flat on my back with my eyes closed and enjoyed it, my mouth was wide open panting for air and moaning highly.

Ali fucked me fast and hard, hard thrusts so my breasts and belly bounced back and forth at his hard thrusts.

He fucked me that way 15-20 minutes, I got a big orgasm and screamed: "OOOOOH ALI YOU ARE GREAT, OOOOOOH I'M COMING OOOOOOH!"

He hammered his big cock to the bottom of my pussy and groaned: "NOW YOU WILL GET MY SEED LENE, IT'S COMING NOOOW OOOOH YEEES!"

A moment later Ali redraw his cock, I could feel his seed running from my stretched pussy.

Ali kissed me and said: "Make us a cup of coffee now Lene, I sure could use it right now!"

I said: "Yes Ali!" and got up.

I saw a puddle of seed on the carpet and took an old towel and put it on the seed-puddle to absorb the seed. Then I vent to the kitchen to make the coffee.

I came back with two cups of coffee and put them on the table. Ali sat on a chair and played with his big cock, it was beginning to get hard again. He told me to sit down beside him and continue his work.

A moment later I sat at the table one hand on the cup and the other one playing with Ali's growing cock, soon it was hard again.

I looked at Ali and said: "Your cock is ready again Ali, please fuck me again now!"

Ali looked at me and said: "You'll have to wait a moment longer Lene, I want to finish my coffee first, but you can take your dress of as long as I finish my coffee, I want to get a good look at your tits when I fuck you next time!"

I got up and took of my dress, while my head was covered with the dress I felt Ali pinching my right nipple, it hurts a bit and I moaned highly!

Ali said: "Get up on the table again Lene so I can fuck you again!"

I did as I was told and a moment later my legs were on Ali's shoulders and his big fat cock was in my pussy.

I screamed when he gave me a hard thrust and his big cock disappeared to the hilt in my pussy: "OOOOOH ALIII YEEEES!"

He then fucked me with hard deep thrusts while he groaned: "Oooooh you horny slut, take that and that ooooooooh!" - "Now I'm going to fuck you until you scream you horny slut whore!"

He turned his head at my husband and said: "Now I'm fucking your slut wife and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

I could feel my breasts bounce back and forth every time he trusts his big cock to the bottom of my pussy. I got 2 minor orgasms and then the big one came just as Ali buried his cock deep in me and filled me with his seed.

I screamed loudly: "OOOOOH YEEEES ALIII FILL MY BELLY WITH YOUR HOT SEED YEEES!"

He then pulled his shrinking cock from my pussy: I just lay on the table gasping for air.

When my breath was back to normal we sat talking a bit again, Ali looked at my husband and said: "Do you want my child Lene?"

He looked gloating at my husband and I answered: "Yes Ali fill my belly and womb with your seed again Ali please!"

The words had a magic effect on Ali's cock, it began to grow hard again without anyone touching it, I caressed it tenderly and it was hard again.

Ali got a bright and horny idea, he said: "Lene I'm going to fuck you while you write a mail to our friend Bob, you are going to tell him that I'm fucking you while you write the mail!"

I looked at my husband and said: "What about him!"

Ali said: "He will be just fine, and he is not going anywhere!" Ali laughed and we went upstairs to the guestroom, I started the computer and opened Outlook, Ali was standing behind me rubbing his big cock against my as and thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.