Ali my Big Old Black Stud!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Hornylene Dk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story about my first meeting with an old black well-hung Muslim guy named Ali, I got contact with him through a friend at the net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Next morning I woke up, my thighs were nearly glued together with dried up seed, my pubic hair was stiff.

I vent to the bathroom to get a quick shower.

When I got back, Ali was awake. I told him that I wanted to make some breakfast for us, but Ali had another idea.

He said; "No, no Lene first you will have an injection of my seed, then you may fix the breakfast!"

He started to lick me until I was at the edge, then he pressed his big cock in my pussy and fucked me, only 3-4 thrusts then I came in a big orgasm, I screamed and moaned, while Ali just kept on fucking me, I heard the door open and my husbands voice; "Good morning!"

The only sounds that left me was moaning and panting, but I heard Ali grunt; "Good morning!"

My eyes were closed as I lay on the bed on my knees and with my head, shoulders and breasts flat on the bed. I opened my eyes and looked into my husbands, he sat down on the chair and looked at me.

I smiled at him and moaned; "Ooooooh yes Ali fuck me real hard!" - "Fuuuuck meee!" - "Ooooooh yeees ooooooh!"

I heard Ali say; "Listen to that horny wife of yours, hear how she begs me to fuck her!"

He followed up on his words with fucking even harder than before; there was a loud "smack" every time our bodies meet.

Now the orgasm hit me, my body was in convulsions and I screamed loud and moaning; "Oooooooh yeeeeeeees Ali, I coming oooooooh yeeeees!

Ali gave me a couple of hard thrusts and came with a roar; "Nooow Lene I'm comiiiing!"

He hold me tight to keep me on my knees so his cock won't slide out of me.

A little later he pulled his cock out and said; "Now you stay in that position Lene, then my seed can do a better job for you."

8-10 minutes later Ali was satisfied. Then I was allowed to wash a bit up before breakfast.

Some minutes later I joined the others in the kitchen, I sat down beside Ali.

All the time he had one of his hands under the table caressing my thighs and pussy, it was hard to drink the coffee without spilling.

Addressed to my husband Ali said; "It's a lovely wife you have, don't you look forward to fuck her again?"

My husband looked me in the eyes and said; "Sure Ali, I look forward to fuck her again!"

Ali continued; "Then it's a shame that you have to wait until tomorrow, better hope for her not being too sore tomorrow!

When we had finished the breakfast, my husband told me, that he would go down to a nearby stream fishing, I think it was too much for him right now, he would not spoil the fun for me, so he left us alone.

He said; "Have fun!" Ali said as I kissed my husband goodbye; "Don't you worry, I'll take real good care of your wife." Then my husband left us alone.

Ali certainly would take good care of me; he dragged me into the living room and fucked me on the dining table. I had my legs on his shoulders, so my pussy was exposed to him, he fucked me hard and at last he filled my pussy again, while my pussy milked his big cock in convulsions, when I had another orgasm.

After that we sat talking for a while, he talked about his home country, his wife and the Swedish girls he had fucked.

His cock began to harden again, I kneeled in front of him and sucked and licked his cock until it was hard and big again.

Ali pushed me down on the table face down; he spread my legs and fucked me hard from behind.

I was screaming and moaning, it was so great, I got another orgasm before we both came simultaneously, I could feel how his cock become thicker every time a shot of seed was pouring out of him.

I lay on the table some time after Ali had pulled his cock out, I was panting for quite some time.

Again we talked for some time, then we had lunch, while we eat Ali could not hold his fingers to him self, all the time he kept fingering my pussy.

Then back to the living room, Ali pushed me down on my back on our couch, placed my left leg on the back of the couch, my right leg on the coffee table.

Then he entered my pussy and fucked me again, he fucked me like mad, I moaned and whimpered, I was obsessed by his big cock and moaned time after time; "Fuck me Ali, fuck me now!"

Suddenly his muscles became hard, he plunged his cock to the bottom of my pussy and groaned loudly; "Oooooh yes, here it comes oooh!"

I could feel his seed fill my pussy in thick squirts filling me to the limit and some more, then I came too, I grabbed his hips with my legs and pressed him deep into my pussy.

We lay in that way while his cock slowly shrinks inside me.

That is a feeling I like nearly as much as feeling a cock grow in my mouth.

After that we talked for some time again.

Then Ali pulled me into the bedroom, he lay down on his back with his big cock right before my eyes.

He said; "Now Lene it's your time to do all the work, lick my cock and ride it."

I kneeled beside him and licked, sucked and rubbed his cock soon it was hard again.

Slowly I straddled him and placed his big cock the right place, slowly I impaled my self on his big thick pole, ooh the feeling when it pressed against my womb and pressed it longer up in my belly.

Ali grabbed my tits and kneaded them.

Slowly I moved on the big cock, it was great to set the pace, as long as it would last.

Suddenly it was too much for Ali, he grabbed my hips and pressed me harder down over his cock every time it hits the bottom.

I moaned and whimpered and feel flat on his chest as the orgasm hit me, I felt the convulsions in Ali's cock, then the seed came pouring from his cock, it ran down his cock and over his balls and makes a puddle on the sheet.

Ali pushed me down on my back, he caressed my body, and it was just great and shortly after my husband came back.

He had caught a fine trout for our supper.

While I cooked the supper, Ali and my husband played cards for nickels, it was not the price, if my husband won all the nickels from Ali, he would have me for the rest of the day and night too.

Then it would be Ali who must use the guestroom for the night, and Ali should be allowed to fuck me Sunday before leaving.

My poor husband lost and Ali won.

I was not the least bit sorry for that, my husband I have every day, but Ali's big cock I only have as a loan.

After dinner Ali fetched a video in his car, of cause it was a video where a big coloured guy fucked a white girl, there was it all, blowjob, fucking in pussy and ass, and as the last a cumshot in her white face.

It was not much I saw of the video, I had to kneel between Ali's legs and suck and lick his cock, and keep him on the edge as long as the movie lasted.

When the video was finished Ali was really horny, pushed me down on all four and fucked me in my pussy from behind.

I could not keep up with him, only 3-4 thrusts before he filled my pussy with his seed.

He compensated for that, by placing me in the chair, my legs over the armrests and he licked my pussy until I came, it was great. I pressed Ali's face against my soaking pussy as I came shouting; "Oooooooh Ali greeeeeaaaat ooooooooooh!"

After that we talked for some time and Ali said laughing; "Well Lene do you think you are pregnant by now?"

I smiled and said; "No Ali certainly not, not yet Ali!"

Ali smiled and said; "Then we must do something about that, follow me to the bedroom!"

He turned his face in the direction of my husband and said; "If you want to watch, you have to be tied up and gagged!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.