Ali my Big Old Black Stud! - Cover

Ali my Big Old Black Stud!

Copyright© 2002 by Hornylene Dk

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story about my first meeting with an old black well-hung Muslim guy named Ali, I got contact with him through a friend at the net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I released my husband from the chair and we followed him into the bedroom, where he again was tied to a chair beside our big bed.

I lay down on the bed and invited Ali to fuck me by spreading my legs.

Ali straddled across my breast and "forced" me to suck his soft cock, it was not soft for long.

Then Ali placed a pillow under my ass, he said: "Now my seed will have a better chance to stay where it belong, in that way there is a better chance for me to knock you up!"

I felt his cock between my pussy lips, then a hard thrust and it went all the way up my pussy, I screamed loud and moaning; "Oooooooooh Ali ooooooooh!"

Ali fucked me hard and for a long time mumbling dirty words like; "Take this you whore!" and "Look at your horny wife, look how much she enjoys to finally get a real cock in her cunt!"

I tried to slow him down a bit by putting my legs around his hips, but that was not what he wanted. He placed my legs on his shoulders, now I was fully open for his "attack" and he fucked me harder and faster while I moaned and screamed.

Oh it was so naughty, and the thought about him very soon filling my unprotected belly, made the whole thing even more exiting.

Suddenly a big orgasm hit me, I moaned and screamed; "Ooooh yes Ali fuck me ooooh yes fill my belly with your seed oooooooh yeeeeeeees!"

Ali pulled his cock almost out and filled my pussy with his hot seed, then he pressed his big cock back to the bottom of my pussy. I felt how the big fat cock sealed my pussy and I felt the pressure increasing, it was an extraordinary feeling, I just lay there moaning. Suddenly the pressure was to high and the seed squirted out between the walls of my pussy and the thick cock.

A moment later Ali pulled his cock out and pressed the last drops of seed out over my pussy.

Then he said; "You have to lay there for 10 minutes, so my seed can work it's way into your womb!"

I nodded my head and obeyed, Ali sat beside me and caressed my belly and tits.

Then his eyes catches 2 extra pair of handcuffs lying on the table beside the bed, and some ropes and straps for the ankles.

Real fast and before I realized what happened my hands were chained to the bed head, then he spread my legs and put straps around my ankles and tied my legs to the bed head and well spread.

I was now fully open and completely helpless, Ali could use me just as he pleases.

He sat there playing with my tits and rubbed his cock, it was growing fast again and soon it was ready for action again.

Then he said; "Now you little whore, now you are going to get my cock again!"

He thrusts his big cock deep into my pussy, it was a bit easier this time, my pussy has been stretched by his big cock before, and the amount of juices in my pussy helped a bit too.

He fucked me hard with deep thrusts, while moaning; "Danish whore!" - "Horny bitch!" - "Now you are going to get pregnant bitch!" and addressed to my husband he said; "Listen, listen how your wife enjoys that I do the things to her that you can't manage!" - "Listen and hear how she enjoys my big cock!"

He fucked on and I got a couple of minor orgasms while he did that, then he filled my pussy again.

After that he sat down beside me and caressed my thighs, tits and belly.

In that position I was tied in, I could see the stream of seed oozing from my stretched pussy and my pubic hair was soaked in seed.

5-10 minutes later Ali released my legs and said; "You may have a break Lene, I want something to drink!" He asked where the fridge was and left us alone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.