Aruba Foursome - Cover

Aruba Foursome

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A pair of vacationing couples find themselves with only a single hotel room. This proves less of a problem than they initially imagine

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That night was spent screwing and sleeping in Jackie’s and my room. We had mostly foursomes of one sort or another. A fairly standard variation was for Tony or me to be fucking one of the girls doggy-style while she gave head to someone else, with the fourth person assisting. One of the best fucks was when we got Jackie and Suzanne into eating each other out, then Tony and I got on each end and screwed their cunts. The girls would alternate between licking pussy and licking our cocks sawing in and out of them, then licked the cum we spurted into them.

The next morning, we dressed and headed downstairs. After breakfast we picked up the Jeep we had reserved the previous day and went out exploring the island. We had a map, but it really wasn’t all that necessary.

Let me explain - Aruba is a damned small desert island! Why the Dutch ever landed here I will never understand, but why they planted the flag and stayed is even more mystifying. I am not kidding, it’s an official desert island. It only gets about a foot-and-a-half of rain a year, total, and is nothing but a tiny coral rock covered with about an inch of sand. The island is maybe twenty miles long and three or four wide at its widest, running in a northwest to southeast direction. The southwestern coast is the only inhabited part, since the northeastern coast is rocky, exposed to the Atlantic, and has a ten-foot drop into a riptide which could carry you to Cuba in a morning. Or, I should say, it would if the sharks didn’t get you first, since every drop of seawater is infested with the things. The hotels and resorts all have shark nets around their beaches, and in every harbor they swim right up to the docks!

Since there’s no rain to speak of, all the water on the island comes from the world’s largest desalination plant, at the southeastern tip of the island, which makes water incredibly expensive. The only green on the rock is around the resorts and the single golf course. Everything else, and I do mean everything, is sand and rock. The flora and fauna consist of several varieties of cactus and gecko, with a few wild goats thrown in for excitement.

We drove up to the lighthouse on the northwestern tip, where the road peters out into tracks through the northeastern shoreline. You can go anywhere in a Jeep, since nobody lives there at all, and if you go off the track, who cares, since it is impossible to get stuck - it’s all a rock! They make roads by dragging a road scraper through and cleaning off the sand down to the bedrock coral. Damnedest thing I’ve ever seen.

Still, that deserted northeast side is rather pretty, in a desolate, ‘dark side of the moon’, sort of way. We loaded the Jeep up with a cooler of Heineken and a few blankets and took off. The goats are fairly good about getting out of the way, and there was a surprising amount of traffic. I guess everybody has to do this at least once on their vacation, but once you do it, you’ve seen everything Aruba has to offer. You can do it in a day, no problem.

Still, you can always make your own fun. We had stopped at a rock outcropping and walked down to the northeastern ‘cliff’ when Tony mentioned he needed to pump out some of the beer he had drunk. He moved around to the far side of the rocks while the rest of us looked out at the sea. Then I turned back, to find my wife had disappeared, too. Suze and I investigated and found Jackie helping Tony out. She had followed him behind the rocks, and when he finished peeing, had knelt and taken his dick between her lips. She was wearing a short skirt and a T-shirt, which was now pulled up over her tits, and she was fingering her exposed cunt with one hand while she gave her brother-in-law head. Suze and I were inspired so I pushed her shorts down her hips and stepped up behind her while she leaned against the rock, then I fucked her while Tony and Jackie got their rocks off.

Later, we pulled off in the Dutch Royal Marine Live Fire Range (the Marines were out of town that day) and spread the blankets out in the sand. We stripped down and oiled the girls up, then fucked them in the ass. They really got into the au natural bit, moaning and screaming as we pounded their assholes, and after we came, got it on together until Tony and I could work our cocks erect again. The first assfuck was so good, they demanded a second, and we eagerly switched off and complied!

Friday proved to be a new experience for all of us. We had been so fucked out from the night before, that we simply went down to the beach and sunbathed through lunch. We drank our lunch (one good thing about being a Dutch rock - lots of Heineken!) and had a sandwich to give us some strength, then went back up to our rooms. I was expecting some form of group fuck or swap session, but Tony and Suze surprised Jackie and me.

We had all gone in through our room, and when Tony headed through the adjoining doors to their room, the rest of us simply followed. We were all surprised, however, when Suzanne rummaged through his suitcase and pulled out a camera. Suzanne said, “Come on, Tony, it’s the perfect time. You know I want some shots with both of us.” Jackie and I stared at each other. What was going on? Tony hemmed and hawed a bit, but Suze wouldn’t give it up. “Please, Tony, it’s not like we haven’t tried it before.”

“Okay, okay, if you say so,” he said with a shrug.

“What’s going on, Tony!” I asked. Jackie was eyeing the camera warily.

He blushed and shrugged his shoulders again. “Okay, it’s just, well, see, we’re into taking photos, okay? I like to take photos of Suzanne stripping down and playing with herself. We’d like to take some with me and her together, you know, but we can’t do it by ourselves. The only shots I can get with both of us in the picture are like this...” He took the camera and pointed it down the length of his body, as if his wife was giving him head.

“We tried rigging up a tripod once, but it just wasn’t any good”, explained Suzanne. “We were thinking, maybe you guys could take some photos of us?”

Jackie stared at them and me, and then began to giggle. We had talked about doing this sort of thing ourselves. Actually, I had talked about it while Jackie kept saying, “NO!” I grabbed the camera from my brother-in-law’s hands and nodded agreement. He took a few shots of my wife, then showed us how they came through on a small viewer in the rear, then showed us how to delete them and otherwise operate the thing. Finally, he slid in a fresh memory chip, so we’d have about 150 shots.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.