Aruba Foursome - Cover

Aruba Foursome

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A pair of vacationing couples find themselves with only a single hotel room. This proves less of a problem than they initially imagine

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day was a reversal of the first. After breakfast, the four of us hit the beach, then around ten or so, Jackie announced that she was tired and needed a nap. I followed along, but first mentioned to the others that Jackie’s nap might last a little later, say until one or so. They smiled and said they’d meet us down at the café for lunch.

The extra hour allowed us to take a little more time with each other. Instead of simply stripping down and fucking, we reclined on our bed and undressed each other. I slipped my hand inside her top to fondle an aroused nipple while Jackie loosened my trunks and reached inside to stroke my stiff prick. We slowly undressed each other and licked and sucked each other, then I moved so that I was facing her feet. Lying on our sides, I pressed my face into her crotch and began eating her. Moments later I felt my cock entering her hot and wet mouth. That first fuck of the day was a nice and slow sixty-nine. Afterwards, Jackie licked me back to strength. I rolled over onto my back, and she climbed over me, straddling my hips and lowering herself onto me. She made this much more energetic, but still came twice before I exploded. We did nap for a few minutes before dressing again and going down for lunch.

Tony and Suzanne made note of the extra time we took for our nap and went upstairs earlier than we had previously. Like us, they napped for about three hours, and when we returned to the room, Suzanne was already in the shower and Tony was in the process of dressing for dinner. Their bed was as rumpled as ours was.

Both girls dressed similarly for dinner, in long wrap skirts and blouses. Both were braless and wearing high-heeled sandals and hose, or at least in my wife’s case, stockings. They looked good, and I was stiff with anticipation. After dinner, we all went into the nightclub and danced and had a few drinks. When I was dancing slowly with Jackie, she pressed her groin against mine and rubbed her bare tits through her shirt into me. She whispered, “Christ but I’m so fucking horny!” I rubbed her ass seductively and she simply moaned into my chest.

We sat and finished our drinks, then Jackie commented about how tired she felt, and how she thought that we might turn in early. Her sister and Tony simply grinned and nodded, and we headed out the door. Once in the elevator, Jackie pushed me against the glass wall and started rubbing my cock through my slacks. It was a short ride, but by the time we got to our floor, her blouse was unbuttoned, and I had both hands inside, cupping and bouncing her tits. Seeing that nobody was around, I pulled her blouse open, exposing her tits to the world, and we sauntered to the door of our room. I let us in, turning on the lights so that we could see everything, and we resumed where we left off.

Jackie began moaning as I grabbed her tits and started pinching her nipples. She has damned big nips, and they were hard and pointy. She reached between us to start undressing me, so I moved my hands from her tits and undid the tie holding her skirt together. It slid to the floor leaving her in her stockings and heels. I went back to playing with her tits, but now I slipped a hand between us and slid a finger into her pussy. It’s a damn good thing she was kissing me at the time, since she screamed as she came, and I sure didn’t want anybody knocking on the door asking what the problem was!

She managed to get my shirt off and my pants down to my ankles. Still holding each other, we shuffled to the bed and sank down onto it. She was staring at my cock in glazed anticipation while I finished getting undressed, with her hands between her legs. Ready, I licked my lips and crawled between her outstretched legs. I lifted them up, saying, “Pull your legs up and spread them ... wider ... wider ... higher, so your knees are rubbing your tits...” Once she was in position, I grabbed our pillows and stuffed them under her ass. Now she was folded with her pussy and ass several inches in the air. I moved closer and stuffed my cock in her hot and wet pussy and sank in slowly. Jackie began shuddering in orgasm. I moved slowly, since it felt so good, and I didn’t want it to end by cumming.

Then it was time for Phase Two. I pulled my cock out and slid the head down the crack of her ass. Jackie’s eyes opened wide as she realized what I wanted, and she spread her legs as wide as she could. I stuck a couple of fingers in her sopping cunt and ran them around her asshole, lubing it a bit, then gently pried her buttcheeks apart. I grabbed my cockhead and slipped it into her asshole and waited for her discomfort to ease.

Jackie enjoys assfucking, but it does have to be done carefully. I have a natural advantage for this. I’ve got a sizable cock, but a slim one. I’m eight inches long, but only about an inch wide. Once I’m inside, it isn’t difficult for her to adjust and enjoy it. Now, facing each other, I could see by the expressions on her face if I was going too fast or too hard. It was only a couple of minutes before my cock was all the way in, and the expression on her face was one of pure bliss, as she moaned and panted, “Fuck me, fuck me ... fuck my ass, fuck my ass...” I began bucking my hips, pulling out and stuffing back in while her ass clenched around me. Sweat was rolling off my chest as I struggled to keep from cumming.

The end came when Jackie started crying out at the top of her lungs, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming! Cum in my ass! Cum in my ass!” I collapsed onto her raised legs as I unloaded into her butt, my dick spasming as the jism surged out.

I lay there like that, fucked out for the moment, until my cock softened and started slipping out. I pulled out and we both went to the bathroom, Jackie to take a shit and me to wash my cock clean. Jackie helped by taking the towel and drying me off. I moved in front of her like she had moved in front of me the previous night, and she opened her mouth and took my soft dick in. She swirled her tongue around and sucked on me while her hands carefully cupped and rolled my balls. She didn’t stop until I began to get hard again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.