Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the 2nd part of CARREE'S SUMMER INTERNSHIP. It picks up after (preparing) I missed William more than ever while and after writing this. This truly was the "summer of our lives", and the time of our lives. To me, it put a real signature on our love and what we meant to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The last 2 weeks in Baltimore found us back in our routine each day, but each night was different it seemed. As we got closer to moving back, we let the refrigerator stock dwindle. It made a great excuse to go out to eat each night, or at least have it delivered. We decided the splurge was worth it, as we spent a lot of time in the Inner Harbor, now very trendy with the newly opened Oriole Park at Camden Yards drawing more and more people to the area. I could care less about baseball, but Bill was a big fan. When he found out that I could get seats with a company box he was disappointed I hadn't mentioned it earlier. We did hit all the hot spots, and on nights when we were worn out, the low spots, like local bars where we could get a sandwich or crab cakes. If we did end up living in Baltimore, or Bawlamer, as the locals called it, we certainly knew it well and loved every nook and cranny.

We had set the next to last Saturday in August as our moving day, with the following Saturday, the first in September, as move-in day on campus. Both of our last days of our internships were Wednesday. Bill finished work and met his Dad at his apartment and moved back home that night. Thursday he left for Baltimore with his Dads car, which should easily fit all of my stuff to get back home. I spent the day shopping, my last chance to do some big city shopping and spend my hard earned money. I got home about 4:30 and drew a hot bath, which I filled with oils and essence. It was my time to luxuriate and I did. After a 30-minute soak, I shaved myself to make sure I was totally smooth. I then drained and cleaned the tub of the oils and took a nice shower to rinse and then wash my hair. Then, I began to prepare my surprise for Bill. Although it was a pain in the ass, literally, I gave myself a bottled enema, a Fleet, if you will, to prepare for a night of tender, but serious love. I made myself busy around the apartment, putting some peach colored gauze over the lamps in the living room and bedroom. I lit floating candles in both rooms as well. I was just squatting to get a special Victoria's Secret box from under the bed when the enema had done its trick. I rushed to the bathroom to expel it and prepare for another. In no hurry, I decided to wait about ten minutes for the next bottle and went about laying out my special night gown I had bought for the occasion. It was long and flowing, but did not have a lot to it. Without removing it, I was quite accessible. After laying it out I went to the refrigerator and unpacked the cold part of our dinner from Bo Brooks at Lighthouse Point. It was Bills favorite seafood spot. It cost me a fortune to have it sent, by cab, but they assured me that it would taste almost as if he were at the restaurant if I followed the instructions. I checked my watch, and if all went to plan, Bill would be checking in soon.

Bill thought he was finally meeting Miranda Ponds tonight and if he was behind schedule, he would have called by now. He was supposed to call from White Marsh, no matter what. It was about 30-45 minutes away, depending on traffic. It would be heavy at this time of day. I set the table and put the champagne bucket I borrowed from Miranda out with ice and our bottle of Dom Perignon 1988. The phone rang and I exhaled a deep breath.

"Hi Baby, I'm right on time. Lay out something nice for me. I want to impress this woman who seems to see you more than me." Bill said.

"Don't worry, you're going to impress her tonight," I said. "Drive careful and I'll see you real soon, OK?" I said.

"You got it babe. Did I tell you I loved you today, and tomorrow and forever?" he said.

"You just did, and you'll have lots of time to say it when you get here too. I love you madly, Bill." I said as I hung up.

I set the oven on real low and put the therma-box from Bo's in the oven. They said it would keep everything fresh and warm for over an hour without drying it up.

I shucked my robe and went back to the bed with my second enema. Lying on my side, I drew my knees up and reached around with the lubed tip. It slid, a little uncomfortably at first, right in. With a good hard squeeze, and a little coaxing, I had it all in me. Later while Bill screwed me into delirium through my private little place, I would be happy I did all of this.

I exercised and even stood on my head for a second to let gravity do its thing with me. Then I went and washed my hands, and finished setting the table. I wanted everything perfect when he walked in the door. The setting, the light and the way I looked. I wanted him to cum in his pants when he saw me. After about 10 minutes, I began to worry about the second Fleet bottle. But, it came a calling, urgently. Wow, shitting all over the floor might ruin the mood, but I made it ok. Then I tried to stand on my head again, as I read that there was a pocket low in your sigmoid that naturally held a bit of fluid, and if you were going to wait over a half hour for sex, you might want to purge that also. Always making good use of my time, I read that on in a sex book in a bookstore while waiting for a bus one day. Weird huh?

I got into the upside down position again, and held it for a second. I rolled down to my shoulders and stood up, and what do you know, I felt a second urge. There was just enough that it would have been a mess later. There was something to it, and I jotted it down in my memory.

I drew another bath, this one with bubbles and lay back with a glass of wine. Well, I added one more thing, my very well lubed "little blue devil" butt plug. I held my breath as I coaxed it into me. It burned a little at first, but I soon got a warm feeling from it. My bottom seemed to know it pretty well, by now.

Bill was going to have a nice surprise and a long evening, as we got ready to spend time apart, as school started up again. I hoped the traffic was nice to Bill, leaving him in a good mood for my lustful ideas and me.

I set a timer for 15 minutes and relaxed in the bubbly water. Each time I moved in the water the plug did too, and I was more than a little turned on by the time the timer went off. While drying, especially the bending and twisting, I was getting pretty tingly. I lightly powdered my shoulders and upper arms so my nightgown would slip on nicely after a bath. It left little to the imagination, but after I lowered the big lights and let the gauzed lamps go alone, I had to move certain ways to reveal myself. It was sheer in some light, not in others, it felt like silk and hugged my breasts, but hung below them. It was really quite a hot gown, and certainly nothing you would wear for warmth at all. The sales lady told me, it was "Strictly a come and fuck me" piece. She was right; I was hot as hell already.

I peeked from the window anticipating Bills arrival, watching his parking place. We were allowed to put pylons with our apartment number on them out to save a parking place. We hadn't actually paid for that, but the landlord said no one would be the wiser, as long as we didn't abuse it. We only planned on parking there another 2 days. Whenever I bent to look behind the blinds for the car I could feel the butt plug shift, it was really getting quite delicious. I heard a door slam and I looked. It was Bill, moving the cones to park his Dad's car there. He was a few minutes late, or so he thought. I ran and put the hot water on to freshen my tub water. I looked back out and he was getting back in and parking the car in the saved space. He grabbed his bag and took the steps 2 at a time 1-2-3 and he was knocking at the door. As he bound up the steps I went and turned off the water, and ran to the door as he knocked.

"Hello honey," I said to his knock.

"Don't hello honey me, I'm in a hurry for YOU, let me in." he said.

I tried my sexiest voice. "Billy, close your eyes for a second."

"Come on Care, I'm not in the mood for surprises. I'm hungry and want to get his dinner over with. Come on Carree, open!" he demanded.

"Billy? We aren't going to dinner. Just close your eyes so they can adjust to the light. Please? If you play along, I guarantee you will be happy for weeks to come. OK?" I said, sort of sing songy.

"Carree, what have you gone and done? OK, eyes are closed." He said, giving in.

"1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10, keep them closed until I tell you to open them." I said as I opened the door.

I let him in and shut the door.

"OK, open!" I said.

With his eyes adjusted to the darkness, I got just the effect I wanted with what I was wearing and the peach gauze over the lamps.

"Carree, what have you done, and WHERE did you get that gown." He said walking around me like he was looking at a piece of art or a statue. " You won't need a boner guarantee, I have one already. You look phenomenal. Oh my god, my dick hurts already. You are the sexiest, most beautiful, woman I ever laid eyes on. I could take pictures of you and sell them for millions, but I'm not sharing you with anyone. When I walk with you in public, I'll know how you look tonight, and the world, the universe, would be jealous." Bill said almost panting.

I expended my hand and he took it.

"Hello, my name is Carree and I'll be your server tonight." I said as I crooked a finger to him. From behind I put my hands on his shoulders and steered him into the bathroom, where I ordered him to strip. He saw the bubble bath and smiled.

"Get in, I'll wash," I said as he peeled the last of his clothes off. His penis was standing quite erect already.

Bill sat in the fresh bubbles and I took a washcloth and rolled up the sleeve of my gown. With liquid soap I washed his chest and his legs, all the while his penis standing out of the water. When I finally got to it, he was moaning about how good the warm cloth felt around it.

"If you can't stand this, how are you going to take my mouth?" I asked sexily.

"I'll take my chances, I guess." He said.

I used the washcloth and liquid soap and washed his pubic area quite well. I even reached down to finger clean his cute little butt hole, making him jump. I then took a new cloth and lathered it up and washed and rinsed his face. I extended a hand for him to get out, and he did... As he stood on the mat, I dried him off a section at a time. After I dried his penis and balls I simply bent to take him in my mouth, and only for a second or two. I wanted more, but we had a long journey into ecstasy planned. I had been careful that he didn't see I had the plug in me yet, as we were in the well it bathroom, but now, leading him from behind into the big room with the gauzed lighting, I could be a little freer. As of yet, except for my caresses when I washed him, and my little taste of him, we had not kissed hugged, touched at all yet.

"Dinner will now be served, and I would like you to assist me." I said as his server. I pulled his chair out where I had put a pair of black silk boxer shorts for him. I opened the shorts and held them for him to step into. As I pulled them over his genitals, I gave them a pat and saying, "We wouldn't want this to end up in the food, would we?"

"Oh God, I want it to be the food." He said with anticipation in his voice.

"Patience, lover. I guarantee all appetites will be satisfied tonight. Please open the champagne." I said.

As I prepared the plates of cold seafood I heard a healthy POP with the question, "May I pour?" I answered, "Oh, please do and then be seated."

I placed a plate in front of him of cold shrimp, cold King crab, Oysters and marinated smoked mussels, with a hot sauce served in a shell.

I duplicated a plate of the same for myself and sat beside him. We toasted our love and good fortune and spent the next 15 or so minutes feeding each other. He full knew that something special was happening, but there was wonderment in his voice and actions. Each time I moved, the plug shifted. It had been in me so long, it was now very soft and much more comfortable than ever before. Pure anal orgasms are quite intense and leave me with little or any coordination. I knew I had one of those building deep inside me, with many more behind it.

"The food is incredible, can I help you to clean up?" he asked

"We still have a few more courses. If I were you, I would be patient" I said as I picked up the plates and brought them to the sink and then opened the oven. I opened the therma-box contraption and removed the packing to reveal the steamed asparagus, warm lobster and crab cakes. After I arranged it all on 2 plates and served, I thought Bill was going to jump out of his seat.

"Crab cakes from Bo's, Ooo, the Special." He said, "Carree, how much did you..."

I stopped his question with our first deep kiss of the night. When we broke, I squat down and said "It's all, me and the food, for you, my husband, and you are all for me. No price is too great when it comes to making you happy. Please enjoy." I said as I returned to my seat, We ate and sipped from our refilled champagne flutes saying little with our mouths, but volumes with our eyes.

After we had finished the food I asked him to go into the living room and sit in the easy chair and wait for me, but to first pour the rest of the bubbly and bring the glasses with him. I cleared the table and disposed of the fishy leftovers.

I came and knelt beside Bill in the chair. I asked for my glass and we clinked glasses.

"Bill, in a week we will both be back at school and this dream summer will be over. No matter what becomes of your job, or my job, this time will always be about the most special we will spend in our lives. Not that we will never be happier, but we may never be freer to enjoy each other, and our lives together. As we look out over the landscape of our lives and our marriage, right now there are no obstacles. Whenever an obstacle does get in our way, I am sure we will vanquish or deal with it. But, right now, there is just you and I. I can't begin to tell you how much I love you, and the feelings you bring out in me. I hope that I can begin to show you that tonight, that WE can show each other tonight."

"Oh Carree", Bill said, his voice cracking, "I could never begin to put into words how much or how deeply I love you. How much I appreciated every little thing you do to show me that love. I only hope I do as much as you to express it, because if you ever doubt it you can cut open my chest to see that your name is indelibly stamped on my heart. It is all yours."

I knelt up and kissed Bill full on the lips and he shifted in the chair to better get close to me. As he leaned forward I pulled a little on him and he came from the chair to my arms on the floor. He rolled on top of me and held my head in his arms as we kissed and wrestled tongues, all the while pressing our sex together.

I can't remember just kissing so long, unless you count necking sessions at the end of my driveway in high school. We barely gave each other a chance to gasp a breath. Finally he trailed a kiss down to my earlobe and chewed on that.

"Bill," I said. " Can you roll off me and kneel right here beside me? I want to first love you, to give you some relief for that beautiful penis of ours. I would feel so much better if I could do that. Please?"

He looked at me funny, my request seeming a little odd I guess. But he did not know that I was having a little fun already with the plug in my butt.

He rolled off me and knelt, sitting on his legs beside me. I turned over on my stomach and knelt up as well, to peel off his silk shorts. Once off and he was kneeling again, I sunk to my forearms, lying on my stomach. He anticipated me greatly as he knelt up to get his cock closer to my lips. I put just the head in my mouth and luxuriated in its smooth velvet feel. In a moment I lowered my mouth to take as much as I could and then pumping my head up and down 4 or 5 times, then letting the whole thing slip from my mouth. I captured the head again and repeated what I had just done. It tasted and felt so good! I did this same thing 4 times each time catching his eye as I let it fall from my mouth, so I could smile at him. Then I rolled over and tipped my head back and held his penis up so I could get his balls in my mouth. One at a time I felt its round tenderness in my mouth before letting each slide from my lips. He sat a little taller and I scooted a bit more to get my tongue on his asshole. He was so clean, so sweet there. He shuddered and cooed as I did it. I shinnied back and rolled over and knelt up to be face to face with him. We kissed deeply until I broke it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.