Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the 2nd part of CARREE'S SUMMER INTERNSHIP. It picks up after (preparing) I missed William more than ever while and after writing this. This truly was the "summer of our lives", and the time of our lives. To me, it put a real signature on our love and what we meant to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

I didn't think I could move from the table. I knew it was slippery under my butt and beginning to feel uncomfortable. As I thought I would get up, Bill scooped me in his arms. He carried me to the bathroom, knowing I would want to shower. It was then I realized that there were no towels out yet.

"There are 2 in one of my bags. I was going to buy more here." I whispered to him, my throat still raw from my earlier vocalizations.

"Here," he said. "You shower now, I'll find your towels and shower stuff. Go ahead and get under the water."

I smiled and nodded. "Find my soap, too" I said as he began to realize than nothing was here, it was not a hotel. "Check my overnight bag." I added.

I started the water and just got under the hot stream to rinse the love making from me. Bill came back in a moment later, handing me a bar of my soap. He went off again, looking for towels. He returned and I saw him put a towel in the rack and he slid open the shower door, "Need this?" he said, as he passed me a bottle of shampoo. I smiled as I realized I would need that too.

I finished my shower and got out, first drying myself, and then wrapping myself in the same damp towel. I hadn't yet opened my cases for my robe. I combed out my wet hair and went to the living area where Bill was in the easy chair in a tired stupor.

He looked up at me. "You are a dream. So beautiful." He said. I smiled because I knew his adoration came front the deepest recesses of his heart. I knew because I felt the same toward him.

I bent and kissed him, saying "Go shower, I saved you a towel." I extended a hand to help him up and we kissed again. He went off to clean the juices of our love from himself. He was no more in the shower a second when I heard a knock on the wall. I went in to see what he needed.

"Go look in my suitcase, I left it by the door. I need real shampoo, not his fruit salad you use." He said smiling knowing I would shake my head at him. I fetched his shampoo and waited for him to come out and meet me in the living room. We needed to plan our day out.

I realized that my phone was in one of the boxes I had shipped, so I would be without it until I came from work on Monday. That wouldn't do, so I was going to have to but a cheap one to use until then. I started a list of things we would need. I didn't know if Bill had taxied in from the train, or if he even took the train. I hoped he had rented a car. We would need one for the weekend, for sure. We had too much to buy and lug on a bus or in a cab. I thought about my voice mailbox at Arens and Ponds. Miranda had told me to check it as soon as I got to town. "As soon" had probably passed. She may have wanted to ride from the airport. I wouldn't change the way things had happened this morning for anything, though.

Bill broke my reverie when he came into the room with his towel around him.

"I guess we hadn't planned too well this morning, we assumed all of our stuff would be laid out, huh?" Bill said as he sidled up and sat on the arm of my chair.

His clean smell intoxicated me. I inhaled deeply and looked over and saw the inside of his thigh where his towel opened. I realized MY lovemaking wasn't over yet. I still craved something hard and warm in my mouth.

I looked up and smiled at Bill. "I know another thing we didn't have ready this morning."

"What?" he looked quizzing at me. I slid my hand in the opening of that towel and took his soft, sheathed penis in my hand. "This," I said. "I never got to suck him and welcome him to my new home."

"Can it wait?" he asked facetiously.

"Mmm, I don't think so," I said as I felt him begin to firm up already.

I turned and knelt in the chair and pulled at his towel. When he stood to let it fall, I steered him by his cock to the side of the chair that I knelt in. It was just the right height.

About half the head of his penis had come out of its sheath and I put my lips around the very outer edge of his protective skin. I pushed it back with my lips till it caught behind the head, leaving that purple plum exposed for me to play with. Using my tongue I swirled it over and over and then took him into my mouth fully once he was fully erect. I loved sucking his cock.

I bobbed my head licking and sucking, pleasing him, pleasing me at the same time. The smooth feel of glans against my tongue was heaven. I stopped occasionally to hold it in my hand while I held it up so I could kiss his balls. His sack was full of juice already, it seemed. I encouraged him to fuck my mouth, in little strokes, not wanting to gag, but loving that feeling. I felt him begin to pick up the pace a little and I knew he was close. He went to help it a little with his hand, and I pushed it away. I wanted an all mouth orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.