Y-Men
Chapter 5: All Swelled in End's El

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: All Swelled in End's El - The Y-Men are a group of superheroes, the likes of which you probably haven't seen before. Join them in the most fearsome struggle of their careers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   TransGender   Humor  

The group spent several hours, having sex, looking for survivors, and having more sex.

Buttplug was having a hell of a time, inserting six apples up Seargant Dyke's rectum, then watching her quiver and squeal with delight as she pushed them back out. Then he would push them all back up inside her again.

Monsoon and Worry Girl were both naked, fondling each other. "Do you like my pure white snow pussy?" Monsoon asked everyone that passed by. Then the two women would giggle and resume groping each other. They had both decided to leave their respective teams and join up with each other to become the D-Cup Duo. Worry Girl was already designing their topless costumes.

The Ovulator and Detesticulator both were mourning their lost months under Dyke's control and grieving over the crimes they had committed, but then became distracted with the glob, which made the best Big Bob Dildo Doll either one had ever seen. The three of them -- both women and the glob -- decided to join a Buddhist retreat to masturbate and reflect on the evils they had done while mind-controlled. Captain Canada reminded the Detesticulator that she still needed to undetesticulate Commander Quasar, and she promised to do so.

SD-Woman, still lesbianized, decided to start calling herself SD-Slut, or maybe EZ-Slut. She ran out of the headquarters into the street and started yelling at the first woman she came across, an innocent housewife carrying groceries to her car.

"You! You fuck MEN, don't you?"

"Y- yes, ma'am," the timid woman admitted.

"Then you MUST fuck ME! NOW! You don't want to be GUILTY of SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION, do you?!"

"N-no..."

"Then you MUST fuck ME!"

"You-- you're right!" the poor woman gasped, removing her blouse and bra.

Within moments, the two women were canoodling naked in the open in front of the grocery store.

A crowd began gathering, and several other women in it were soon convinced to also not be guilty of sexual discrimination.

Back at the headquarters, Captain Canada and Meatier Man went to talk to the Effeminator.

"We made quite a complementary team, you and I," Meatier Man said. "You feminize them, and I seduce their female side. If there's ever another invincible female villain, we may need to join up."

"We might at that," she smiled.

"As a matter of fact," Captain Canada beamed, "If you're interested, we would like to extend to you a membership in the Y-Men."

The two men waited several seconds, hoping she would accept.

"Yeah," the Effeminator smiled. "Yes, I would like that. I accept."

"Splendid!" Captain Canada shook her hand. "Welcome to our team."

While the Captain worked out details with their newest member, Meatier Man walked over to Buttplug, who was delighted with his Seargant Dyke toy.

"Would you like to keep her?"

Buttplug looked up, a wide smile on his face. "CAN I?"

"Well, somebody needs to watch her. She should be safe now -- she's permanently horny and mind-mushed. But she could be a target for other villainous groups that might want to somehow restore her so that she could wreak havok again. So, if you're willing to watch her, she's yours."

"COOL!"

The time came when Meaty, Crimson, Canada and RD-Girl found themselves the last ones in the building. They headed out and locked up.

"Well, do you have any plans from here, RD-Girl?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.