Y-Men - Cover

Y-Men

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Chapter 4: Bobbitt for Apples

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Bobbitt for Apples - The Y-Men are a group of superheroes, the likes of which you probably haven't seen before. Join them in the most fearsome struggle of their careers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   TransGender   Humor  

"Nervous?" Captain Canada asked as the five superheroes -- Meaty, the Captain and Buttplug, Crimson and RD-Girl -- stood outside the Bobbitt Club headquarters.

"Nervous?" Meatier Man smiled. "HELL, yeah! After this morning, I could be a... GIRL!"

"Egads!" Buttplug spat.

"I don't know, I kinda like-- " RD-Girl began, then wisely shut up.

"You do make a fine woman," the Captain reverentially whispered to her on the side. "A FINE woman!"

"Okay, how do we do this?"

"You need to hold the glob and imagine very clearly what you want it to do. It will pick up on your mental images and then do what it has seen you plan for it."

"Good enough," Meaty said, taking the lump of protoplasm from the bag they had carried it in. Everyone was quiet while he visualized what he needed it to do.

"Okay. Done." He was startled when the glob began to grow in size, then take on his own features until a second Meatier Man was standing there in front of him.

"I can tell the difference," the Crimson Blush spoke softly.

Buttplug frowned. They were perfectly identical to him. "How?"

"I just can."

Captain Canada held the Cloak of Invulnerability out for the real Meatier Man to pull on. "If everything goes right, they'll mistake you for the Shadow Lord. That's what we need them to do."

"Understood."

There was a nervous group swallow, then the five heroes and the glob simulacrum entered the headquarters.


"You guys again?!" Seargant Dyke laughed. "I can't commend your intelligence, but I'm glad to see you. We still have some unfinished business."

The glob stepped forward. "I would say, 'Lady, you're in for a rude awakening, ' except that you are definitely no lady."

The Seargant laughed. "You're on the money there! Detesticulator. Do him."

The glob began moving around them towards the right. When the Detesticulator pointed a finger, he dove. She missed and hit a table, after which it was a three-legged table.

The glob kept moving around them in a circle. The Detesticulator pointed again, but the glob dived again. She hit the bowl of figs and dates and a bowl of cherries sitting on the other table. The stems all disappeared.

The real Meatier Man focussed his pud on the Effeminator. She was much harder to affect this time because Seargant Dyke had redoubled her dominance over her three teammates since last time.

RD-Girl strode up towards the Ovulator. "You're lookin' good, baby!"

"You just stay back!"

"Whatsa matter? Ain't got the taste for the dark meat yet?" Ovulator bit her lip as RD-Girl slowly raised her microskirt to expose her bare ass and exerted her new powers.

"Nnnng!" she moaned as she sank to her knees and began licking RD-Girl's ass.

"What?!" Seargant Dyke complained. "No! You're a lesbian, but not for HER!"

The Effeminator finally sank to the floor and began playing with herself.

"No!" Seargant Dyke barked. "Don't DO that, you little CUNT! Hit him! Hit Meatier Man! Now!"

The Effeminator raised her hand to point a finger as the glob moved between her and Seargant Dyke.

"Wait for it... wait for it..." the real Meatier Man whispered quietly.

With perfect timing, the glob melted to the floor just as the Effeminator fired. The force moved over the melting protoplasm and hit Seargant Dyke. Her flat chest filled out to C-cups, and her hips widened four inches.

"No!" she shrieked in her now higher-pitched voice.

"Now," Meatier Man bellowed and dropped all but a thread of his power from the Effeminator and focussed it all on Seargant Dyke.

"NO! NO! NO! Nnnnnggg! GodDAMN!"

Meaty felt her give, and the Seargant's hands came up to cup her new boobs.

"No! No, it CAN'T feel like this!"

Keeping the bulk of his power still focussed on Dyke, he resurged his energies towards the Effeminator and shouted, "Hit her again, Effeminator! Now!"

The Effeminator raised her hand and shot a full blast at Seargant Dyke.

"NOOOOOOO!"

Meatier Man refocussed on Seargant Dyke, finding it much easier this time to make her yield. Her hands moved from her D-cups to her pussy, which was now wet for the first time in the supervillain's life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.