Twin Success - Cover

Twin Success

by lizipicka

Copyright© 2002 by lizipicka

Erotica Sex Story: How a 17 Year old senior managed to live most males' fantasy about twin sisters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I was 17 and a senior in high school at the time. I was well known and liked by many and had been elected as the student body president.

One afternoon, while walking home I spotted Pam and her identical twin Peggy riding their bikes. I didn't really know them, since they had just moved to town over the summer. But I had seen them around the school on several occasions and knew that they were sophomores and about 16. They had on some kind of spandex type riding or exercise shorts with a top of similar material. It did wonders for showing off their figures.

As they rode closer it became obvious that they were in good shape from her bicycle riding, swimming and other activities, and had developed the curves (breasts, hips, buttocks) that drive many boys crazy with lust - at least in their minds. As they got closer I could just barely see in their partially unzipped shells the outlines of their breasts. Pam's were slightly smaller and conical, but I did notice her nipples pointing proudly through the fabric. On the other hand it was obvious that her sister's were bigger.

After they stopped and got off, I got better views of both of their bodies. Wow, I thought to myself, some lucky boys were checking out them out; too bad it wasn't me. Exchanging hellos, Pam said, "She heard I was good with computers and could I show her and Peggy how to use them" I said," I would love to."

We made plans to meet the following afternoon in the computer lab. As they left, I turn just to watch them go but eyes were drawn to their asses as they moved while pedaling and I felt my dick getting hard. The next afternoon we met in the lab, I told them I only had about a half before I had to leave to go meet with a Teacher, but that they could stay in the lab and continue until I returned. I showed them how to use some of the basic programs and it came time for me to leave. I told them that I would be back in about an hour and I left.

As I returned I heard hushed giggling and words. Thinking to myself they probably found the web page of some heartthrob rocker or movie star. As I round the corner I saw a scene that just about gave me a scare. The two girls were looking at a four-picture display on the 21" monitor.

A young lady was enjoying the attentions of a muscled stud. One panel had her going down on him; next he was going down on her. One was a close up of him entering her from behind and then the last one was after he's left his orgasm all over her chest. Actually, it was one of my favorites. But that didn't matter. Peggy noticed me first. She tapped Pam on the shoulder. They both looked at me and stepped away from the desk.

"What in the world are you girls doing looking at my private, personal files.

They looked at each other. Silence

"Well?" in a louder voice was my response.

Still silence.

"Do you know what would happen to me if anybody found that I had pornography on a school computer and you were able to see it?"

Negative nods, followed by more silence.

"First I would be suspended, forced to resign as student president and I'm sure the why I resigned would get out and everyone would know. My reputation and any chance of a college scholarship would be ruined. Is that what you want?"

"Ted, we're sorry Pam and I were just checking out the programs on the computer. One of them came up with some naked girls"

I cursed myself for not moving the pictures to a floppy. In spite of the situation I still could not help but notice how beautiful they were. I said "You can't tell anyone about this!"

They nodded yes, followed by a softening of their facial features.

Seeing my watch read 5:20, I said "It's time to leave" hoping that the impending disaster had been averted.

"No problem. We promise we'll never talk to anyone about these. But we think we should get something in return."

Instantly, they had turned from budding sexpots to budding extortionists

"What is it you want in return?"

"We want to see you"

"What do you mean, you're looking at me now"

"Pam means the private you" Peggy said firmly while looking at my crotch. Obviously, they had already agreed on this.

My mind raced. I'll raise the stakes and head them off at the pass.

"OK" I said, "but on three conditions"

They nodded consent.

"First it will be all of me naked. Second both of you will be naked. Third we will take each others clothes off"

Wide eyed they looked at me. Hopefully this will temper their curiosity.

"Way cool!" they both announced, giggling. "Let's go to our house, our parents are away for the weekend," said Pam.

I reluctantly agreed and said that my mother had to go out of town also. We headed to their house and when we got there they suggested we go up to their bedroom.

Once in, I sat down and took my shoes and socks off. Standing up I tell them "Both of you can start with me". They walk over to me. As they looked up to my face they gave me big smiles and started. Using both her hands, Pam started unbuttoning my shirt. Lacking experience and being nervous she was fumbling a little at each button. Peggy unbuckled my belt, and slid it from the belt loops. By now Pam was finished and stopped.

"Remove his shirt" Peggy said.

Suddenly, they were both gently pulling at my shirt. Both sets of hands were warm and soft while feeling my back and chest. The room was very quiet and I swore I could clearly hear their hearts beating much faster and louder. Peggy unhooked my pants at the waist and then lowered my zipper. They both lowered my pants. After I stepped out of them, they stopped and looked at my boxers. I could hear their breathing increase as they reached over and started pulling my boxers down. When they were at my ankles I stepped out and moved to the bed and sit down.

They moved in front of me, Pam said, "It's your turn to undress us", both of them looking at me smiling.

I stood up and said, "I'll start with Peggy". Even though I had some practice undressing girls, my hand nervously fumbled a couple of time with her buttons.

I could feel my dick getting hard as I remove her shirt, bra and skirt. She was wearing a pair of those French cut panties. I put thumbs on either side and slowly pulled them down. I was surprised; she was completely smooth. Not a single pubic hair in sight, she smiled and said "I like it without any hair" I took a deep breath and stepped back and took in the sight of her. I saw that her breast were definitely full, with pale pink areolas with small pink nipples. Her hips were well defined; her legs smooth and well muscled, with just a peak of her inner labia pushing out. She's looked straight at me with shy smile. She was absolutely gorgeous.

I turned to Pam; "It's your turn now"

"Great!"

I moved to her and started to unbutton her shirt. Again, I was nervous so I fumbled a couple of times. As her shirt fell to the side I could see her breasts. With both hands I pushed the shirt off her, and also removed her bra, pants and panties. Then I stepped back to take her in. I can see that she was not identical to Peggy. Her breasts were not as large and had large brown areola and large nipple. Between her legs a small patch of hair. She smiled and said, "I just didn't like the bald look" Her legs were smooth and sleek

I stepped back, sat on the bed, and took a deep breath.

"Well" I said "we're finished, so I am leaving"

They both looked at each other. "Ted, could you please show us some stuff, please?" Pam responded.

"Pam and Peggy, you're not old enough to make love with me or anyone else for that matter." Lying some I said "My erection was to large for you and you could get hurt."

They sat down on either side of me. Pam put her hand on my leg while I felt Peggy's arm against mine. They are so soft and warm. Pam continued, "Our parents are very strict, we've never had a date or a boyfriend. We have heard both schools that there are things people do with their mouths. Please" as she rubbed my thigh.

My heart's was beating hard as I realized that both were virgins. "OK" was all I could come out with.

"Oh great. Thank you so much Ted." they both exclaimed giving me big hugs. Their skin was so soft and warm. I felt the fullness of Christina's breasts pushing up against me. In no time my erection felt like it was going to literally explode.

Pam felt it against the inside of her thigh, she moved back and exclaimed "Look Peggy, he's gotten hard"

"Can I touch it!"

"Go ahead Peggy"

As she wrapped her hand around it, my dick twitched involuntarily from her touch.

"It jumped!"

"Pam, a penis is just a muscle. Peggy take your hand off for a minute." I flexed my groin muscle; I made it jump several times. Both the girls began giggling. "OK Pam, you turn." She wrapped her hand around it and asked, "Like, what do I do now"

"Slowly and gently start sliding you hand up and down"

Oh wow, I thought to myself, feeling something like jolts of electricity going through my body. I let her continue on for a minute or two.

"That's enough for now" as I made her stop before she got me beyond the point of no return. I took charge and said "Well I'd better explain some of the things you can do other than making love"

I went into an explanation of oral sex and generally what goes on. Both of them were blushing and giggling, said they though that was supposed to be dirty.

I responded that people say that either because they have never tried oral sex or whomever they tried it with wasn't very considerate.

"So, Peggy, do you want to be first"

Blushing even more and giggling she nodded a yes.

"OK, lay back on the bed, and Pam you get on that side to watch what I do"

I moved so my face was over hers I told her softly "I think you will enjoy this very much". She came back with a very sweet smile. I started by kissing her all over her face, keeping my lips wet and nipping with them, using my tongue to give her little licks. I traced my tongue around the edges of both her ears. Her eyes are closed and she's breathing much faster. I kissed her eyelids gently, kissing moving down to both sides of her nose. I stopped and ran my tongue very softly around her lips. As I moved down I ran my tongue along her jaw line and covered her neck with little kiss and soft bites with my lips.

I slowly licked down to her breasts. I could see that her nipples had started to swell. I started licking her breasts all around. As I moved towards her nipples, I could hear her heart beating much faster and little sighs escaping from between her lips. As I took her left nipple in my mouth and began gently sucking on it I hear a sharp intake and a loud moan. I continued sucking on it, feeling it swell even more between my lips. I increased the suction more; I massaged her nipple with my tongue and then took it between my teeth very gently rolling it back and forth. She let out an even louder moan as her hands clenched the bedspread.

I stopped for a moment; I raised my head and asked "Peggy does this feel dirty to you?" She vigorously shook her head no. I leaned over to her right nipple and lavished it with the same treatment.

She was now letting out little mews every time I licked her nipple or gently rolled it between my teeth. After a few minutes I stopped and continued my journey down. Both nipples were standing upright, probably 1/4" high and round, a flush was spreading around her upper shoulders and breasts. I moved on down giving her more generous licks and wetter kisses. I traced my tongue along the edge of her rib cage; I could see her sucking in her stomach with a sharp breath and a loud moan. I moved back and forth between her right and left side I moved down to her pussy. I stopped a few inches above her outer lips.

I slowly moved her legs apart and up and getting in between and started by giving the backs of her knees big wet kisses and licks. That produced some big sighs. I positioned her feet back onto the bed so both her legs were still apart and her knees were up, I started licking my way down the insides of her thighs. I stole a look at Pam, I saw her eyes were wide as saucers, staring at Peggy's reactions to everything and that her breathing also seemed to be faster. I got to down to Peggy's pussy, and gave several good licks all the way around, without touching them. Encouraged by her responses, I gave her pussy a big, slow wet lick, starting at the bottom and going up to her clit. As I was doing that she moaned loudly, and pushed herself against my tongue.

Next, I used the tip of my tongue to spread her lips apart, licking back and forth. Shuddering and moaning some more she pushed herself harder against my tongue. I was exploring all the folds of her pussy; I could smell her very strong, musky odor. I looked up and I could see her stomach muscles contracting back and forth with her rapid breathing. Pam's still saucer eyed and was now leaning forward concentrating on everything. I located where her clit should be. I finally made contact, causing Peggy to suddenly arch her back up and fall back to the bed while exclaiming "Ohhhh".

I stopped momentarily and looked up. Her chest was flushed, her nipples were standing proud, very fast breathing, and her hands were clenching and unclenching against the bedspread. I returned, slowly sliding my tongue as deep as I could between her lips. She was whining now, shoving herself against my tongue. I used my tongue, rapidly sliding back and forth massaging the inside of her passage with the top of my tongue. Her movements were becoming erratic, as she neared her first oral orgasm. I continued moving my tongue back and forth, pushing up and sucking hard where her clit was. All of a sudden she arched her back, and shoved herself against my tongue and clamped my head between her legs and had her orgasms.

I hope she doesn't crack my head open, I thought as I use my hands to pushed her legs apart some. I continued slowly tonguing her as she slowly came back down. After a minute or two I lifted my head up and said "Peggy tell Pam if you think that was dirty"

"Pam, that was like, the most awesome experience. Ted wasn't lying. It was AWESOME!"

After a few minutes, I asked "Pam are you ready to learn something different"

I got a breathless "Oh yes. Please."

"Peggy, please slide over a little" She did, turning, resting on her elbow looking at me. I decided I would show Pam what "69" was, after all I desperately needed some relief. I motioned Pam over; I explained some of the details.

"The easiest thing to do is what your partner does, except when you get down below"

I spread my legs apart and point out the different parts of male anatomy and what feels good to a guy, explaining the importance of not biting during periods sexual fervor. I continued on, explaining that the easiest thing to do is to imitate what your partner does, kissing, licking, nipple sucking and so forth, until you get to the genitals. I started by saying "Lets start by kissing". We were on our knees as we came together. I could feel her nipples against my chest, as we started kissing my erection was pressing hard against the warmth between her legs. After a few moments, I experimented by pushing my tongue into her mouth. She opened her lips a little as I trace the insides of her lips. I could feel her hot, moist breath coming from her nostrils. I rubbed my hands around, massaging her back. Being the good student she was, she did the same. After several minutes I started by kissing her all over her face as I did with Peggy, stopping periodically to let her reciprocate.

Then I suggested we lay down face-to-face, but opposite from each other so our feet are at either ends of the bed. That way we could both move down the length of each other's bodies at the same time. We were kissing each other shoulders, licking and, once she figured it out, loving nips with her lips. She got to my nipple first. The feeling was absolutely electric; my toes were curling. Arriving at her breasts, I was very direct, sucking in as much of her breast in as I could, licking her nipple. As I felt her nails digging into my arm, I switched to her other breast. I felt the explosion of her breath on my chest. We both move further down, licking the edge of each other's rib cage, flats of the stomach.

When I got down to Pam's pussy, I could see that she was very excited. Both inner and outer lips were very swollen; the inner ones extended almost 1/2" outside of the outer. With a big lick, I heard a loud moan, and feel her breath on my sack. Next I was surprised and pleased by the unbelievable feeling of her taking it into her mouth. My erection jerked and my fingers dug into her legs as I enjoyed the feeling. With the tip of my tongue, I began exploring all the details of her pussy. She moved and started to lick my hard shaft, the underside of my shaft and around the head. But she stopped as I slid in my tongue and began to rub the insides of her vagina. Judging from her reactions she was ready for her first oral orgasm. Luckily, Pam wasn't reciprocating, by sucking on me. I was thinking, thankfully I do not need to explain a circle of teeth marks around my penis at the emergency room. I held Pam's hips and continued my in/out movements. She was breathing very hard; her nails were digging into my thighs. Her legs come together as she has her first oral orgasm.

After a few moments, I desperately asked her to continue on me. I felt her tongue on the sensitive underside, around the edge of my head. She took me into her mouth. The feeling was more than I could handle. With my orgasm coming I warned Pam so she could take her mouth off my dick. Just as she lifted up her head, the first spurt came hitting her cheek. To my surprise she lowered her mouth to take the rest.

I looked down and saw her mouth over my dick, semen sliding out of her mouth. After I've finished she looked up, licking up what was on her lips,

"That didn't taste so bad"

I pulled both the girls up to me, hugged them tightly, feeling their warmth.

"So do you think oral sex is dirty?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.