Risistance is Futile! - Cover

Risistance is Futile!

by oafish

Copyright© 2002 by oafish

Incest Sex Story: Father and daughter expand beach walk to include two sisters in the 'clean-up-fun'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

There were the soft little 'bumpings' and the squeak of wet clothing pulled over slick skin, amongst the little-girl titterings that would escalate into a momentary hail of giggles from my tiny bathroom. Through the splits and cracks in the old warped folding door, I silently watched the flashes of pink, white and tan flesh as they rassled around each other for space, while striping off their cold, sand and salt sodden clothes.

I overheard bits of murmured questions and answers amongst the squeals of delight and suprise accompaning their quiet laughter, as they 'shushed' and admonished each other with pleas for help and more room.

"... he'll see... big deal... Wow!... me, too!... not yet... let's hope so!... awfully straight... un-unn... wish I could... why not?... won't... maybe... together?... I'd just die!... we'll see."

"OK, girls... Just pile all that stuff on the toilet and get your frozen butts in the shower. Holler when your in, and I'll get your things into the washer."

A moment later the water came on, and I heard the cloud of giggles slide the curtain shut. The washing machine was in the garage, on the other side of my miniscule bathroom, so I waited 'til I heard a snigger of, "OK, We're in, Dad. You can get 'em now."

Sliding the folding door open, I was confonted by a massive, tangled mountain of soggy jeans, t-shirts, socks, underpants and wet sand. And as I scooped it all up to the cacophany of high-pitched laughter and the sounds of knees and elbows banging on the metal shower walls, I couldn't help a glance at the waving shower curtain and gawk at the little peeks of all that succulent, young, flesh dancing, semi-obscured, in the hot, billowing steam.

"Keep the horseplay to a minimum, girls. I don't need anybody getting hurt in there!" I was, of course, answered by more squeals and giggles.

Quickly dumping the clothes in the washer, I started the cycle and retreated back thru the bathroom to turn on the news while I waited. On my trip back through the bathroom, I caught a flash of firm, little-girl ass and what looked like maybe a little pink tittie, along with the flailing movement of a lot of tangled legs, elbows, ribs and hips.

"Don't neglect the shampoo, girls... you've got half the beach in your hair! As long as you're there, you might as well run me out of hot water and get really squeaky-clean!"

Keeping an eye on the cracked door, which I'd reclosed to keep them at their ease, I listened to their laughter turn to mumbled conversation under the cascading water, and I wondered just how I'd managed to end up with this cyclone of three little, gorgeous, preteen girls in my shower!

It had happened so naturally, and so quickly, that there hadn't been any thought or plan. My little girl and I were enjoying the sunset at the beach when she saw a couple friends... neighborhood girls that I knew slightly. The next thing I knew, the three of them, fully dressed, were joyfully wrestling and cavorting in the surf!

My 9 year old Lily was teamed up with Bess, who, though shorter by a head, seemed about the same age. They were trying to overpower Bess's sister, Jessica, who seemed a couple years older by the firm, little bumps under her wet t-shirt.

It was an awesome battle of tripping and tackling, rolling, now on the beach, now through the surging surf. The three of them laughingly tormented each other for the better part of an hour. Then, with the sun setting, and the evening breeze pickng up,

I was abruptly surrounded by three shivering, whining, totally miserable, little girls. Sand plastered and dripping, goosebumped arms clutched to their sides, even Lily's little pebbles were standing at frozen attention! And Jessica's sweet rockets were pointedly straining the wet, wrinkled fabric of her thin t-shirt, that was almost completely transluscent with seawater!

Bess 'n Jessica had nowhere to go. They were locked out of their house until their Mom got home from work. The shower was Lily's instant idea! And all I had to do was agree that I could find 'something' for the girls to wear until the washer and dryer did their trip.

And that, as they say, was THAT!

Five minutes later I had all their clothes held captive by my washing machine,... and three nudie little cuties gaily frolicking in my shower!

"Take your time... Use the shampoo... Get all the sand out of your hair. It's ok to use all the hot water," I reminded them, "I've put a whole bunch of towels out for you water nymphs."

Over the next fifteen minutes I thought I heard a few gurgles and gasps, some exclamations of things like,...

..."Me next!"... "oh, Wow!"... "Oh, Yessss!",

... along with a lot of pleasurable little sighs and moans as they thoroughly enjoyed wasting all of the hot water.

Then the water was off, the shower curtain shuushed back, and the bumping, jostling and quiet 'tittering' continued. I turned the news off and basked in the flashes of their nakedness as they dried off in the bathroom. The splits in the old door were filled with mirthfilled movement and sudden, half exposed shots of round, jiggling cheeks, knees and thighs, shoulders and a variety of nipples, wet hair, elbows and towel clad, puffy pussies!

Suddenly the door flew open and Lily burst, naked into the room! "There's just not enough room for all of us in there, Dad! And I don't care if you look! You've seen me before!" Yet, she was kinda half-modestly holding the huge bathtowel to cover herself... well, sorta.

My girl's a pretty one alright! Especially all glowing pink and wet from a shower! And seeing her modestly swiping at her lovely hairlessness with those long gangly limbs was delightful! I mean, what dad doesn't enjoy and appreciate the sight of the glowing heath of a lovely young honey, especially knowing that such perfection is of his own creation?!

But beyond her, through the open door, was her dark haired counterpart, AND... a budding nubile little minx! Jessica was just beginning to fill out, with hard, little, pink tipped breasts and a wisp of dark hair linning the top of her pinkly puffed labia! The soft muscling of her abdomen was a perfect counterpoint for the slight flaring of her pelvis. As she arched her back to sweep her hair back over her shoulders, her ribs and the downeyness of her smooth armpits lifted and framed the firmness of her exqusite, pink, little titties as they excitedly pointed at the ceiling!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.