Helping Hand - Cover

Helping Hand

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sarah asks Ed for information. She and Ed are both running away from failed marriages. Ed helps her get a new start ad they fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Ed was on his third cup of coffee when she came into the kitchen. He poured her a cup of coffee and set it down in front of her. He set an English muffin and butter and orange marmalade in front of her. "I couldn't find the light switch to turn off the lights," she said. Ed grinned, "The lights are off." "I have motion detectors in every room except the bedrooms and bathrooms." "When the room is not in use the lights go off." "I also have daylight sensors to regulate the amount of light in the room." "That way the room always has the same amount of light day or night, cloudy day or sunny day." "If the daylight is sufficient, the lights don't come on." "If you will check, you will find that every light is a fluorescent light if possible," he said. "I tried to make the house as energy efficient as possible." "This house is a showcase for my business." "The house is a "smart house", I can control most of the functions of the house from anyplace in the world." "You seem to have thought of everything", she said.

"Let's talk about you," Ed said seriously. "Have you thought about how you are going to get to work"? "It's about nine miles to Shadow Securities, Inc. and the bus line is about four miles from here." "I was going to ask where I could catch the bus," she said quietly. Her heart fell, another crisis. "Well, I think we have a temporary solution to that problem," Ed said. "You can use the Explorer until you can afford a car." "If I need the Explorer, You can take the Porsche that day." Her eyes got large, "I can't drive the Porsche." "Isn't the Porsche very expensive"? "$110,000 but its fully insured so don't worry about it," he said. Sarah stared at him like he was crazy. "What about money," he said. "Do you have enough to get you through until your first paycheck"? "I was going to open a new checking account locally with some of the money I have in the bank from Elmer," she said. Ed's face got serious. "I hate to keep bringing this up but most banks pull a credit check before they will open a new checking account, they might give you some static about your credit history." His face brightened a little, "Don't worry I will put in a good word for you with my bank." "They like using my money." "I have to go out for a while, so you will have the run of the house today." "Will you have a problem with that"? He asked. Sarah shook her head no. She was fast realizing that she was not as prepared to go out on her own as she had thought. She started thinking just how much she hated Carson Lashely and wondered how long it would take her to undo the financial mess he had left her with. She was so deep in thought that she didn't hear Ed say goodbye and go out the door.

Ed got into the Porsche, hit the door opener control that was clipped onto the visor and started the engine. As he drove down the driveway he hit the door control again and closed the garage door. As he drove into the city he formulated a plan of action. Sarah seemed like a nice person who needed just a little help. He was glad that he was in a position to give her the help she needed. From what she had told him, her situation was not of her making. She now had to pay for the actions of her ex-husband. Ed felt that her main problem was that she was a little too trusting and people took advantage of her. "With a little help this woman could be a star", Ed thought.

Ed pulled into the bank's parking lot and found a space where he felt people would not open their car door into his Porsche. He shut off the engine and went into the bank. As he entered the bank Stu Haslett saw him and approached with his hand out to shake Ed's hand. "How is everything, Ed", Stu asked. "Can we go into your office and talk Stu"? Ed asked. "Sure," Stu said as he led the way into his office and shut the door. He searched Ed's face for a clue to the problem bothering Ed. He hoped the Ed didn't want to end his relationship with the bank. Ed was one of the bank's largest accounts. Ed started the conversation. He explained Sarah's situation in detail. "Here is what I want Stu," Ed explained. I need to open an account in her name with $2000 to start." "Whatever she spends I want replaced from my account." "I will need an ATM card with her name on it only and I will need a Visa credit card in her name with a $5000 limit." I don't want any bills coming to the house and I want any monthly payments taken out of my personal account." "I specifically don't want Sarah to know of our arrangement." Stu started to smile. "Ed when are you going to stop picking up strays." "Eve is already into you for big bucks for her college expenses." "I know that you hid it from her as a full scholarship." Stu knew that the interest on Ed's deposits more than made up for what he gave away. Ed smiled, "If you can't help someone deserving, what is the sense of having money." Stu got up from his chair. "Let me go upstairs and open the account and get the cards made up." "I'll give you the signature cards to have her sign." "Try to get them back before she tries to use the accounts." "I'll have them back before the day is over," Ed replied. Stu left and went upstairs. He returned in about 30 minutes with a checkbook and an ATM card and a Visa card. Ed signed the forms allowing the bank to use his account to pay the credit card account and to replace the money in the checking account. They shook hands and Ed went to his car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.