Helping Hand - Cover

Helping Hand

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sarah asks Ed for information. She and Ed are both running away from failed marriages. Ed helps her get a new start ad they fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Sarah lay back on the bed to think about the arrangements she and Ed had made. She was still slightly uneasy about living in this house. She also realized that she didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Ed Sensa was like an angel sent to save her from herself. Within a few minutes the exhaustion caused by the bus trip and the tension lulled her into a peaceful sleep. Her sleep was interrupted by a dream of her marriage dissolving and the events after. Her parents had become overbearing in their attempts to get Sarah to go back to Carson on her knees and beg him to take her back. They did not know, and Sarah did not tell them, that Carson was happy with the 22-year-old secretary from the insurance company and did not want her back. Carson and his new bride were already planning a family. Children were something Sarah could not give him.

Sarah awoke slowly and looked at the clock radio. She was shocked to see that it was a little after 6 o'clock although it was still light outside. Sarah sat up in bed and then realized that she had a light cover over her. She did not have a cover over her when she went to bed. She glanced at the clock radio again and saw that there was a note next to it. Sarah picked it up and read it. Ed had apparently covered her and had left a note instructing her to push the intercom button on the phone to let him know that she was awake.

Sarah picked up the phone and pushed the intercom button. Ed immediately answered, " Well, you finally woke up huh?" "Yes," she replied sleepily. "Come on down to the office and we'll eat something," Ed said into the phone. Sarah nodded and hung up the phone. She laughed at herself when she realized what she had done. "I'm sure that Ed did not see my head nod," she said to herself. She walked into the bathroom and noticed that Ed had put soap, a new toothbrush and a fresh tube of toothpaste in the bathroom. She washed up and brushed her teeth and went down stairs.

Ed was working at the computer. He looked up and smiled. "Let's go into the kitchen and get something to eat," he said. "I'm afraid we'll have to rough it tonight, all I have is sandwiches and I made a salad," he apologized. "I usually just grab something fast or go out and eat." "I'm afraid I don't eat very healthy." Sarah assured him that that would be fine. Ed brought a salad from the refrigerator and a plate of lunchmeat and cheese. He set the salad and lunchmeat platter down and went to the refrigerator to get condiments and bread. "What would you like to drink?" he asked. "I have soda, iced tea or I could fix some coffee." "Iced tea will be fine," Sarah replied. They started eating and talking. Sarah asked about the house and Ed started telling her, in great detail, about the house. Sarah saw that Ed was very proud of his house. He went on for about an hour explaining the trials and tribulations of building your own house. Ed suddenly stopped talking. "I'm sorry," he said with a grin. "That's OK," Sarah, said, "I can see that it was a labor of love for you." "Not really," he answered, "It was really therapy." Sarah could sense the deep pain he felt over the breakup of his marriage. She wondered how many devils she carried around in her own head. "I noticed the heat vents are in the ceiling, isn't that the wrong place for them?" she asked. Ed smiled, "The vents are only for the air conditioning, the heat is in the floor." "The house is heated and cooled by a geothermal heat pump and the house is super insulated with spray in place foam." "This house is total electric and the utility bills are around $100 a month." "That's amazing for a house this size," she said. Ed stood put and said, "We had better get your clothes so that you can get squared away."

"When do you have to report to work?" "Not until next Monday," she replied. He smiled, "Good, that will give you four days to settle in and rest up." "What is the name of the company?" Ed asked. "Shadow Security Consultants, Inc., Sarah said. "It's a company that does high tech security installations and security consulting for industry and commercial accounts." "I had a first interview about two weeks ago and a telephone interview with the president of the company yesterday," she added. "The president, John Barrett, seems very nice." Ed started grinning, got up from his chair and reached for the phone. After a pause he said, "Marie, how are you?" "Have you gotten rid of that lousy husband of yours yet?" "I'm still waiting to take you away from all of this." "What do you mean I don't have a shot."? "Well, I'll remember that, you are now out of my will." After a few more pleasantries he asked Marie if John could come to the phone. "John, you rat." "How come you didn't tell me that you were hiring an old friend of mine?" he said. "If I had known she was on the market I would have hired her myself." "I'm talking about Sarah Lashely." Ed listened for several minutes before adding, "Yes, she's sitting in my kitchen right now." "She just told me who she was going to work for. Ed paused and handed the phone to Sarah, "He wants to talk to you." John Barrett bellowed into the phone, 'Sarah, why didn't you tell me you knew Ed Sensa"? "You wouldn't have had to go through the second interview, maybe not the first one either." "Why don't you stop over Friday and we'll go to lunch and I'll tell you more about the company and how we intend to utilize your talents?" "We normally have an extensive security check on all new employees, I'm going to waive that for you." "That way you can get right to work the first day." "You wouldn't be a friend of Ed's if you weren't on the up and up." Sarah continued listening and occasionally saying yes or thank you and nodding her head. Sarah handed the phone back to Ed, "He wants to talk to you." "John, you had better treat Sarah right or I will call in a few markers," Ed said with a chuckle. "Alright I promise not to tell her what a monster you really are." With that Ed hung up the phone. "Thanks," Sarah said. "I didn't even think about a security check." "With my credit history and Carson's family, I don't know if I would have a job after they checked me out." "You'll like John Barrett," Ed said. "Lets go get your clothes."

As they drove to the bus terminal, Sarah asked where Ed had met John Barrett. She learned that they had been in the Navy Seals together. What is this about the markers that John owes you?" Sarah asked. "That was just a joke," Ed said with a serious look on his face, "He doesn't owe me anything." Ed got strangely quiet for the rest of the trip. Sarah realized that this was a subject best left alone. They retrieved Sarah's clothes from the locker, stashed them in the Explorer and started back to Ed's house. Sarah did most of the talking on the way back to Ed's house. She mainly talked about the town of Elmer, as she was still uncomfortable talking about herself and her troubles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.