Helping Hand - Cover

Helping Hand

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sarah asks Ed for information. She and Ed are both running away from failed marriages. Ed helps her get a new start ad they fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Ed Sensa slowed his Porsche, pulled into the convenience store parking lot and maneuvered into a space close to the front door. Ed loved his car. Dr. Ferdinand Porsche really outdid himself when he started the Porsche Company. He sat for a few seconds listening to the quiet hum of the engine before shutting it off. After shutting off the engine he went inside to pick up a cup of coffee. His day had started at 4:30 A.M. and this was his first cup of coffee. Walking to the coffee island he noticed several construction workers milling about complaining about the lack of coffee in the pots. One of the men noticed Ed's inquiring look and volunteered that one phase of the electricity was out. "All of the power to the back of the store is out", the construction worker said. Ed smiled and thanked the man and walked to the counter, picked up a newspaper and waited behind one other customer to pay for the paper. The manager was fuming about the electricity being out. Ed knew that this was going to hurt; he realized that coffee and fountain sodas were the high profit items in the store.

A woman in front of Ed was asking one of the other clerks if the store had any rental guides. When the clerk asked what a rental guide was she explained that it was a magazine type listing of the rental complexes in the area. "The only rentals would be listed in the newspaper", the clerk answered haughtily, obviously not wanting to be bothered with customers, especially one who asked questions. This seemed to perplex the woman who Ed guessed to be about 33 to 35 years old and very pretty. Ed paid for the paper and left the store. On the way to his car he heard someone say, "Excuse me Sir, could I ask you something". Ed turned and saw the woman who had been asking about apartment rentals approaching him. "Yes. Can I help you", he replied. "I was wondering if you knew of any nice apartment complexes in the area", she said. "I've just taken a job in the area and I'm from out of town and don't know anything about this area." "I'm an architect and I have worked for several of the complexes in town," Ed answered. "I think I might be able to help you". A look of relief came over the woman's face and she started to ask another question. Ed cut her off, "Please, I have been up since four o'clock and haven't had the first cup of coffee yet." They're out of coffee here and I need my caffeine fix, he said. "There's a diner about three blocks South of here." "Can we go have a coffee or two and I will fill you in on some of the better complexes in the area." She smiled and shook her head yes. Ed told her she could follow him in her car. Her face clouded for a second, "I haven't had time to look for a vehicle yet." Ed smiled and said, "Hop in." She hesitated for a few seconds and then walked with Ed to his car. Her eyes grew wider when she saw the Porsche. "Some car," she smiled. He grinned, "My baby". They got in the car and pulled out of the lot.

Ed made some small talk on the short drive to the diner. He pulled into the closest available parking spot near the front door. The parking lot was less that half full so he knew that it would not be hard getting a table. They got out of the car and went into the diner. A hostess sat them in a booth, took their drink order and left menus. The coffee arrived within a minute. Ed noticed that she drank her coffee black as he did. He put out his hand and said," My name is Ed Sensa, I haven't even asked what yours is yet." She shook Ed's hand and replied, "Sarah Lashely". "You say you are an architect", she asked. "Yes," he replied, "Look I think I am going to get breakfast. "Will you please join me? " She hesitated a few seconds before nodding her head yes. The waitress came to take the order and both ordered bacon, eggs and toast. "I forgot that I haven't eaten since last night", she said. "I didn't think about eating." " I don't want to hold you up." "Don't you have to get back to work?" Ed smiled, "I'm self-employed." "I work from home." I built a wing on the house for an office and have an architectural student working for me part-time." "I started on the job this morning at 4:30 so I think I can spare a few minutes for breakfast." "Why so early?" she asked. " I found that I can get a good look around, solve problems and make sure that the job is being finished according to my plans if I am there when the workers get on the job." " I like to look around before anyone gets there and starts asking questions." The breakfast arrived and both of them started to eat. Ed ordered orange juice for both of them and asked the waitress to keep the coffee cups filled.

Ed started talking to Sarah about his business. He told her about how most of his business was high-end residential although he did do some commercial. He told her that the high-end residential was very profitable while the commercial was cutthroat, took a lot of time and was constant headaches. Sarah listened to him go on about how he went about getting business, finding out what a customer wants, hiring the right contractors and making sure the job is completed on-time and within budget. It was obvious to Sarah that he enjoyed what he did for a living. He explained that the college student that worked part-time did most of his AutoCAD drawing for him. When Sarah asked what AutoCAD was, he explained how most drawings these days are done on the computer and that they are much more accurate. He told her how complex the software program is and that it took a long time to master. How the mouse right and left click buttons controlled many different functions. Ed suddenly stopped. "I'm sorry." "I've been going on and on and not giving you a chance to say anything." "I forgot that the reason we are here is to try and find you an apartment complex." "First, tell me about your life style and maybe I can match you up with the appropriate place."

Sarah told him how she had recently left a large insurance company in Pennsylvania and had taken a new position in this town in the Human Relations Department. She had contacted a headhunter to search for the position. The new position was a step down for her but she felt that she could work her way back up in no time. Ed thought that he could detect a catch in her voice when she mentioned that the new position was a step down. When Ed inquired about the town in Pennsylvania she told him that it was a little town with a funny name. "I come from Elmer, Pennsylvania," she said with a laugh. "I knew you never heard of it", she laughed when she saw the quizzical look on his face. "What about Mr. Lashely, any children?" Ed asked. Sarah's face clouded over and Ed immediately wished he had not said anything. "There is no Mr. Lashely, I am divorced, about three years ago, and we never had children," Sarah said quietly. "I'm sorry I pried", Ed sheepishly whispered. "That's alright," Sarah said with a forced smile, "That's why I am in this town looking for an apartment." "We both worked for his family's insurance business, met there and got married." "My husband, Carson, decided that he liked younger women so we divorced, sold the house and I got this job." She quietly added, "I could not continue working there in his family's business after the divorce." "There was not much left over after selling the house." "Carson had very expensive tastes but his family did not pay well enough to support his spending or drinking habits." "We only owned the house for ten years and you don't pay too much on the principle in the first ten years." "Luckily the house did increase in value or we would have had to file bankruptcy," she added. "His family blames me for being the big spender." Sarah gave a huge sigh and said, "Well, I took the $5000 that was left over and I am going to start a new life here."

Ed thought about what had just been said. Sarah could tell that something was bothering him. "Sarah, what kind of money do you have budgeted for an apartment," Ed asked. Quickly he added, "I'm sorry to have to ask this but most of the apartment complexes ask for one month rent as security deposit and naturally the first month in advance." "Some complexes ask for first month, last month and one month security deposit," he added. "Have you ever rented from an apartment complex before?" he asked. She shook her head no. "That means that you can furnish no references?" he asked. Again, she shook her head no. "When will you get paid in your new job?" Ed inquired. Sarah remembered her interview, "The first and the fifteenth." "You know that is going to be tight for you, don't you," he injected. She shook her head yes. Ed could see that she was worried but that she was determined to fight her way through this. "Most complexes pull a credit check also, do you have a credit history in your own name," Ed asked. This time Sarah's eyes filled with tears. "The credit cards were all in Mr. and Mrs. Lashely," Sarah cried. She could see where this line of questioning was going. "How was your credit card history when you were married?" Ed asked. Sarah hesitated, "The bank said "always late but always there". Sarah tried a small grin to show how brave she wanted him to think she was. Actually, she didn't feel brave at all; she just did not want Ed to know that she was falling apart inside. "Sarah, you're going to have trouble getting into a complex," Ed said. Rents in this area for a one bedroom apartment are from $700 to $900 a month and a two bedroom apartment is $1200 and up. Sarah suddenly felt that she had died inside. She did not have much experience being on her own, having lived with her parents until she married Carson. Carson had managed the money in the house, although she now knew that that was a big mistake. Sarah's thoughts were going through her brain a mile a minute. What would she do?

Sarah noticed the Ed was smiling. At first she thought that he was laughing at her. "Sarah, I think I may have a temporary solution to your predicament," he said with a grin. "Hear me out," he added. "I have a large 4 bedroom house with just me in it, I work till all hours of the night, I have a maid come in on Fridays to clean and it would be great having someone to talk to once in a while." "You will have your privacy and when you are able you can find a suitable apartment for yourself." Sarah started shaking her head no. Tears were starting down her cheeks. Ed said quietly, "Sarah, think about it." "This will give you a chance to break out on your own and will also take some of the pressure off of you." "What would your wife say?" Sarah asked. Now Ed's face clouded over, "There is no Mrs. Sensa." "She decided about three years ago that she liked women better than me." "I guess I was not man enough for her." Sarah could feel her heart crack in two for this man. She could tell that this was a decent man. "As I said, there is just me in the house." "I think it would be great for you and for me also." "God knows, I do nothing but work anymore," Ed confessed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.