Humiliating Porky

by cowgirl

Copyright© 2002 by cowgirl

Erotica Sex Story: Even though she's older, a shy plump teenager refuses to stand up to two snotty younger brats who keep whispering comments about her in public.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   .

NOT FOR SHORT PEOPLE(kids under 18) IF YOUR UNDER AGE (actually even if you're not) READING TWISTED CRAP LIKE THIS COULD SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOU!! It's a sick sad depressing story.still here? cool. read on...


the two girls sat across from me in the library.they were in their late teens, but were about as mature as a couple of eight year olds! they whispered and giggeled looking in my direction, but i know how bratty kids can be at that age, looking to bug an older girl like me (I'm 24)! so I ignored them, returning to my book. it was dificult, as every sound they made was clearly an attempt to get my attention!

suddenely,I felt tiny spit-balls of rolled up paper ploping onto my book pages! I glared toward them, seeing their smug little faces grining in triumph! the whole thing brought me back to grade school,where kids like this always seemed to know how to press my buttons!!

back then I was always a bit of a bookworm, and painfully aware of being slightly flat chested and always being teased about my modest plain jane looks, and, though I still look the same,I'm older now, and if these bratts didn't knock it off, I might just call a librarian... and have them thrown out! I angrly returned to my reading.

after a while, both of them waved me over! though still angry, I admit I was impressed by their sheer nerve! ok! here's where I let them have-it! really chew them out!! as I walk up to their table, but for some reason,i'm have difficulty focusing on what i'm going to say! I greet them with a insipid grin on my face instead. I stand there as the girls look me over, feeling silly.

"you don't look like a six. are you a six?"the blond one smiled up at me. I had no idea...

"oh, right like SHE gets a vote!" at this they both laughed. the little brunette broke in-

"ok, let's start over! her face?"

"hmmm... I'd say a... two."

"a TWO!! wow. really?oh, c'mon she's not that bad!" "I don't like her nose. It's too puged. and her cheeks are too... round. she looks like... porky pig!" this really busted them up.

i've never liked my round cheeks or pugged nose either,and was afraid they made me look fatter than I really was, but these brats were talking like I WASN'T EVEN THERE!! though unable to speak, I was really getting pissed!!

"yeah, but I still say her face is above a TWO... I'll give her a four." I felt relief that the brunette liked me... but suddenly stupid for even caring!

"yer NUTS!! a fours just below "average". there's no way she's THAT good looking!" right,sweetie?"the little blond girl asked me in a mocking tone.

my gut screamed that they were BOTH uglier than me.but that didn't seem to matter. it wasn't THEM who are on display here... they seemed to notice that I couldn't say what I want, and that i WOULDN'T say what they want! maybe I couldn't talk back, but i wasn't going to AGREE that i'm not pretty! the conflict in my face seemed to tickle them to no end.

"ok, let's just call her a three, and move on!"

"fine."

blondie turned to me. "although we both know THAT'S way too generos, don't we ?"

"oh, she's not talking to US,remember?"

"okay, well just have to take your silence as a YES. "

"say, what's your name anyways?"blondie demanded.

"porky remember ?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.