Mistress Kim - Cover

Mistress Kim

Copyright© 2002 by lizipicka

Chapter 4: Day 3 of training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Day 3 of training - How My Mistress Kim obtained, trained and lives were her slave lizipick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

My third day started just like the other two except this time I was up first, and woke Mistress Kim. I managed to get to thirty push ups, and received 20 whacks with the paddle, I was allowed to clean up and then my butt plug was reinserted into my ass and the my cock harness was buckled into place. Mistress Kim then informed me that today; we were going to concentrate on pussy worship.

Kim fluffed some pillows behind her and settled back, legs wide open. "Come here, " she ordered softly, pointing at her pussy. "Lick me."

Cock straining, I leaned forward and ran my trembling tongue around her puffy pussy lips. A long red fingernail pointed. "There," she whispered and my tongue followed her directions. Finally Kim said, "You are not very effective at cunnilingus."

I furrowed my brow in puzzlement.

"Pussy licking," she explain, exasperated. "Going down. Giving head. Whatever, but you aren't good at it! Is that correct?"

I lowered my head. "Yes, Mistress."

"Well. Sit on the floor chair facing the screen."

As I scrambled into the chair, she continued. "I thought so. Now, watch the screen."

For the next hour, I watched a clinical discussion on female sensuality and genitals. Embarrassed, I stole a look at Mistress who appeared not at all fussed by it at all and was doing some paperwork.

Suddenly, on the screen was a demonstration by a young male on how to lick a pussy to cause orgasm.

"Watch this carefully," Kim snapped. She didn't have to tell me, my cock was rock hard and I was shifting about uncomfortably.

Kim switched the set off and looked down at me. "You're hard. Did that arouse you?"

Blushing, I nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Kneel." As I did she walked to the closet, took something out and returned. Placing an object on a chair in front of me, I was shocked to see it was a faithful reproduction, made out of some kind plastic, of a woman's pussy!

"Hands behind your back. Now, remember what you've seen. Start licking here," she pointed at a spot. "Now, here flick your tongue". After an hour, my jaws and tongue were aching but she did not allow me any rest.

As she was teaching me how she would like her pussy eaten - she was also teaching me commands to remember. When I say "Tongue,"" it means deep penetration and wiggling; " Suck," means an alternating deep and soft sucking; "Bell" means pushing your tongue into my pussy, then removing it:

"Lick" means one long stroke upward so that my tongue comes up and brushes over the clit; " Lap" means to lap at the clitoris with a pointed tongue; "Stiff" means to stiffen my tongue and use it like a small penis to explore all the nooks and crannies and finally "Nose" means to press his nose against your clitoris and, while still using pressure, move up and down and side to side.

She said, "As you see there are seven basic commands and some of them may have fast or slow added to them. You will know these my heart and when given one will automatically obey it. Do you understand?"

"Now, for another lesson. You must always ask permission, slave. I like it; it's sexy. So, you start at the feet." I leaned forward and she kicked me.

She glared at me as I writhed in pain. "Didn't you hear what I said, slave Ask! Every step of the way! Now, get up!"

"Please, Madam," I asked, trembling on my knees, "May I kiss your feet?" I waited, staring intently at her hands and the controller.

"You may," she giggled and I leaned forward, hands behind my back and gently kissed her feet.

"Mm," she murmured. "Good slave. Now, suck my toes." Humiliated, I slipped the toes of one foot into my mouth and sucked. "That tickles. Kiss my knees."

My cock was throbbing as I kissed her knees. Her legs drifted apart and I found myself staring up at her wet pussy. The sight jolted my cock and I felt I was on the edge of orgasm.

My eyes were drawn to her swollen lips. I had learnt my lesson.

"Please, Mistress, may I kiss your pussy?" I croaked and I was rewarded with a little giggle.

"Yes, you may." My lips closed on her swollen lips and I could feel the warmth of her skin against my cheek and smell the intimate perfume of her pussy. Her legs widened and a red fingernail was showing me where to kiss.

Suddenly, she pushed me back and I rested on my heels, cock pulsing as she said. "You're going well for the first part," she said. I could see her wet pussy lips, puffy with desire.

Kim sat there on the bed, and then spread her legs even further apart. She looked down at me through heavy lidded eyes. "Well?" she whispered.

"Please Mistress," I croaked, my voice cracking with desire. "May I lick your pussy?"

She nodded briefly and, with a sigh, sank back onto the bed, her legs opened for my attention. Recalling my lessons, I gently ran my tongue over her lips and her thighs. I followed on, licking, nibbling and kissing and I was rewarded with faint sighs above me.

My face wet with her juices, her taste dominating my sense, I increased the tempo of my darting tongue as I explored her musky creases, folds and fleshy tunnel until she suddenly stiffened, legs crushing my ears as she bucked to orgasm, groaning her release.

Suddenly, a guttural noise escaped her and her hand pulled my face into her wetness, rubbing herself against my nose and tongue. Her thighs closed around my head and I soon heard, a muffled groan as she came again, body shaking, legs flexing against my ears. Tenderly, I licked up her juices, cleaning her wetness.

Slowly, her legs released me and I sat back on my heels, cock hard and my face slick with her juices, the taste of her on my face and I quietly knelt. Smiling, she sat on the edge of the bed. Then she told me to lie down while she rested a while.

A little while later Kim got up and motioned me to follow her. I followed her to the couch in the room where she laid back on the couch, legs spread. I knelt before her, and ask, "May I lick your pussy?"

Do you want to?" she whispered looking down at me.

"Yes, please," I said hoarsely.

"Do you find my pussy beautiful, slave?" she asked as one finger idly stroked her plump pussy lips.

"Yes, yes," I gasped as my cock throbbed in its harness.

"Then, why not say so?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.