Mistress Kim - Cover

Mistress Kim

Copyright© 2002 by lizipicka

Chapter 3: Day 2 of Training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Day 2 of Training - How My Mistress Kim obtained, trained and lives were her slave lizipick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Once again I was awaken my Mistress Kim, but this time it was not in as easy manner as yesterday. She was slapping my ass saying," Wake up, slave! You're supposed to be the first one up and make sure I get up on time."

My backside felt warm and I wondered what was in store for me today. Again she had me kneel and touch my forehead to the floor, presenting my ass to her. She removed the butt plug and undid my harness so that I could use the bathroom. She told me that I better not play with myself and that I had 10 minutes to get back.

When I returned to the bedroom she said, "OK, let's see if you can do better this morning get down and give me fifty push-ups!"

Once again I was only able to do twenty-five push-ups.

"That's going to be twenty-five strokes of the paddle for you. Lay across the edge of the bed and spread those legs."

"Now, it's time for your punishment. You will count off each slap. If you skip, repeat, or simply count off the wrong number, we will start all over again. The punishment is 25 stokes.", she announced. Kim then proceeded to administer my punishment. She started with moderate blows, but increased the severity with each stroke. I carefully counted off each blow. By the time Kim had reached the 25th blow, both of my ass cheeks were burning hot and crimson red. To her delight, my body was visibly shaking. Kim told me to get up, but to keeps his hands away from his ass. I used the opportunity to press and grind his ass muscles together as much as he could without making it too obvious. Kim knew full well what I was doing, but she chose to ignore it. "You accepted your punishment well, my slave. I'm pleased. I hope you've learned that you need to do your pushups. I will give you time each day to practice, but this punishment will continue." she commented.

"Now, go take a cold shower and give yourself a good scrub down"

When I returned to bedroom Kim told me to assume the position Once again I was kneelt on the floor with my head on the floor presenting my ass to her. Kim said " Well today you get a new plug."

She came around in front of me and said, " Look!"

I looked up and she showed me a butt plug and said, " This is the one you have had in you the last 2 days, and this is the one I'm using today"

It looked a little longer and a little wider. I thought to my self that will never fit. It must have showed on my face because Mistress Kim said " Don't worry, it will go in and you will get use to it. Now open your mouth!"

Without realizing it, I immediately open my mouth and she put the entire plug into my mouth and said " You better get it nice and wet so it will go in easier."

She had be resume the position and went back to my ass she applied some lube to by asshole and even slipped a finger or 2 in, while I was busily sucking and licking on the plug in my mouth. She came and got the plug from mouth and said, " "You seem to have gotten it very wet; it definitely will go in now." Skillfully she started working it in to my ass when all of sudden it seemed to be drawn in on it's own. She then said, " I told you it would fit."

Kim then proceeded to put my cock harness back on me. Once on she said, "I don't have time for breakfast this morning. I have to go to work for a while and run a few errands. I want you to completely clean both the bedroom and the bathroom and I will check them out when I return. Lisa will be in charge of you, you are to call her mistress, and do what ever she says. Do you understand?

"Yes, Mistress", I replied.

"Good, now go wake Lisa and see if she wants breakfast", Kim said.

I went to Lisa's room knocked on the door and asked, "Mistress Lisa would you like breakfast?"

"No" was her reply.

I returned to Mistress Kim and was told I could start doing my assigned task and that Lisa would check on me from time to time. Mistress Kim and I heard tell Lisa, "He's yours until I return"

As I worked on my assigned task, Lisa would come in every now and then to check on me, and each time I greeted her correctly. Finally, she said " You are working hard, and seemed to have learned how to greet me, when you get done come see me in the den."

"Yes, Mistress" was all I could say.

When I was done it was early evening, Mistress Kim had not yet returned so I went to den to find Mistress Lisa. Upon arriving there, she said "It's about time. Get over here! I would like another foot massage like last night."

I dropped to my knees and crawled to her and began massaging, licking, kissing and sucking her feet like I had been taught. From her squirming I could tell that Lisa was getting turned on and getting close to cumming, when we heard the door open and close.

Quickly, I went to greet Mistress Kim. She saw Lisa and knew what I had been doing. Kim asked Lisa, " Do you have any complaints, and did you enjoy the foot worship."

"No complaints, but I'm so close please let him finish" replied Lisa.

"Not with the foot worship, but I'll need your help to continue his training. I need to show him how to do ass worship. Do you want to help? Kim said.

Of course, will he make me cum?" Lisa asked

Probably, was the reply?

"Slave, get over there to Lisa and help remove her shorts and panties."

"Lisa, when he has removed them lay down on the floor on your stomach, so that we can begin." Kim directed.

Quickly I went to Lisa and helped her get undressed and just as quick she was lying on the floor and had spread her legs.

Kim went over knelt down beside her and told me to crawl between Lisa legs and to listen and do as she said. Kim pointed to the area between Lisa's ass and pussy and told me to start there by firmly licking, then sucking on it for a while. I quickly complied with her instructions. "Now run your tongue over her ass, licking it in soft wet strokes, let your tongue lick all around the around the edge of it slowly and delicately," Kim said. Almost at once I licking Lisa's ass, trying not to miss a spot. "That's good, I heard Kim say over the moans of Lisa," But don't forget to kiss and suck each spot also."

I retraced my licking and began kissing, sucking and for good measure a little nibbling on all of Lisa ass cheeks. Finally, I heard Kim say " Now start doing all that in her crack, Lisa, can you spread your cheeks for him? Wait a second", Kim continued "Lisa get on hands and knees for a minute so I can slide this pillow under you so he can really get to you."

Lisa got on her hands and knees, and Kim slid this big pillow under Lisa and had Lisa lay down on it. Kim then told me to continue. I started on her crack and when I reached her asshole Kim said "Gently flick the tip of your tongue across the outer rim of her hole for awhile"

I paused but did as I was told. Now Kim said, " Push your tongue against her hole, then remove it, as though you were ringing a doorbell with it."

I did as I was told, but it was getting harder to do, because Lisa was squirming and moaning and definitely cumming from all my attention on her ass.

"Now insert your tongue as far into her ass as you can, and probe around with your tongue held rigid." I heard Kim say.

At about the same time Lisa was relaxing her ass and trying to push it up into my face. This caused it to expand a little outward giving me more to lick and nibble at. I was now flicking the tip of my tongue rapidly over her opening and trying to inserted it in her ass as far as it would go pushing and stroking it back and forth. Then I brushed my lips over the spot and started sucking hard on her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.