Cat Sand - Cover

Cat Sand

by cowgirl

Copyright© 2002 by cowgirl

Erotica Sex Story: The deeply moving tale of a closet lesbian who finds her roomate is talking over her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Humiliation   Masturbation   .

hi. My name's sherry marcus. My room mate alex and I have a problem. Well... It's MY problem really! But it never fails! Alex has lots of cats. I'm allergic to cats (sigh) she keeps the catsand in our bathroom! And I wretch at the smelly oder which she NEVER cleans, so guess who's winds up doing it?

I think she keeps it in there to bug me. Really! She barged in yesterday and found me going #2! Suddenly her cat sprinkle came in and went in the sand box next to me. She smirked.

"You two make quite a pair!" I stared dagers. She smiled. Also when she thinks I've misbehaved, alex scolds me like one of her little pussies! She says I get that same prissy look on my face THEY do when their being naughty! That pisses me off good!

She also thinks I have a crush on her!!!! Arogent bitch!!! I WOULD NEVER TRUST MY FELLINGS TO SOMEONE AS CRUEL AS HER!!! Even if I did like her. Which I don't. I'm twenty eight an adult. She's a nine teen year old collage bimbo!!! Just cause she sometimes catches me gawking at her... She is very pretty though. And a cunt.

But every day I clean her cat box anyway. The smell hits my nostrals, and my head is filled with alex's face, laughing at the sucker I am!!! It affects me somehow. I dunno... Alex says she KNOWS I get off on the cat poop! On the smell... I almost cried when she first said that. I told her sticking my head in there every day makes me want to puke! Not come!!!!!!

She once said I get off on putting up with other people's shit!... Even her cats! Alex says if anyone has shit to give "sherry will be there, smiling, ready to take it!" This kind of talk pissed me off ! So I'd go do the cat box & relax!

I'd look at the poop for hours if I was alone. I'd think of alex's firm young body, and stare at the repulisve little kitty turds as i scooped them up. Sometimes... I touched them. Then I'd cry afterwords, washing my hands in disgust!!!!! Then I'd get angry at alex's jokes about me LIKING it. Or wanting her sexually. Or treating me like one of her pussy cats!!!!

I also think she's after my boyfriend jeff! Once I caught her tickeling him on the couch, when they thought I'd gone out for milk ! Another time they both disapeared at a party, and showed up later at EXACTLY the same time!

I'd never had the guts to confront her, and I'm teriffied if I did, alex would point out why I didn't deserve jeff & she did! She always makes me feel stupid & ugly! Like her kid sister, though I'm TEN years older! I told jeff to watch out. He said not to worry!

Jeff once caught me sniffing the cat sand & rubing myself down there! I told him I had an "feminine itching problem" that shut him up, but I think he told alex! That's why she thinks I like her cat's poop!!! But I don't!!!!

Once while making love with jeff, I found myself thinking eroticly of alex instead! I dont know why! Just then jeff grabed a plastic bag and pushed it roughly into my face!!! The fumes hit my nostrails & I CAME HARD, bucking like never before!!! The smell was repugnent but that's what turned me on!!! I asked him what was in it?

He told me he was sorry. I could see he was repulsed that I came! He wouldn't even look at me!!!

He said it was a TEST! He said alex put him up to it!

Jeff told me alex said I had no self respect & would come like a slut with who ever rubbed CAT SHIT in my face!!! Alex called me a closet lezzie, who longed humiliation & abuse! I cried. He just looked at me, like the freak I was. I asked if cat shit was inside the bag? He said no, it was HIS. We both looked at the plastic bag of poop.

Jeff just got up and left, saying nothing. I threw out the bag & ignored alex for days. But I STILL cleaned her cat box.

I don't know why it affected me so. I'm not a pervert!!! I so was disgusted with myself AND alex!!! I don't know who I HATED more... But at least I cleaned her kittie poop with a granet smile. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of letting her know her plan had worked and that me & jeff were quits!!!!! Alex STILL treats me like a stupid child though!

Weeks later jeff apologized and said it was all alex's fault! We never spoke of that night again. And thankfully alex backed off too! I was still upset & angry that alex & her poop were getting me so... Well... Excited.

It was disgusting, but true!

How can anything who makes me so repulsed, wind up getting me so turned on?

Same with alex.

But the REALLY weird thing is, the stupider she treats me, the dumber I seem to get! Her expectation that I'll fail, seems to insure that I screw SOMETHING up EVERY TIME! And when I make a mistake in front of her, even THAT gets me excited!!!!

It pisses me off to think I'm falling in love with alex... Her cat poop. And her abuse of me. And the more she EXPECTS me to be a FUCK-UP... The more fufill my little role!!!!!!

This weekend she told me she'd be gone all weekend, on vacation, and gane me s list of chores to do :

feed her cats (all eight!!!) Change their cat sand every third day!!! Take them to the vet (they had worms too, lucky me!)

The stupid thing is... I ALREADY DO ALL THAT STUFF, ANYWAYS !!!!!!!!

So when she catilly asks "do I think I could handle all that with out a LIST?" Yes. I'm 28 years old alex, I THINK I can remember a simple list of chores a simple child could preform without you WRITING it down!!!

That's what I wanted to say. But all I could look at was those sexy hips of hers pulling her skirt up around her waist as she got dressed to go. She caught me gawking at her... And in the most patronizing tone she said...

"Honestly, sherry these little lezzie-crushes of yours are pathetic !"

"Now are YOU going to write it down or do you want ME to?"

She wasn't even acknowlaging that my sexual feelings might MATTER! We'd never even TALKED about this before, and here she was treating the whole thing like some stupid JOKE!!!

She just destroyed my FUCKING HEART and I was less important than her GODDAMED FUCKING LIST!!!! I was burning angry AND fighting back tears,but wasn't ABOUT to give her the satifaction of seeing them!!!!

She finihed buttoning up her blouse and looks at me. She said i looked like "the puppy who wet itself but didn't know why." She laughed, I looked down. " But, i-i don't NEED a list..." I stamered like a little idiot.

"Sherry, you STUPID girl, can you honestly tell me you won't forget all this complicated stuff the minute I walk out that door?"

I frowned, picking up a pencil & note pad.

She started to rattel off the chores again! My hand starts to shake as I write. I just KNOW I'm gonna SCREW SOMETHING UP in front of her!!!

Uh oh. I wasn't listening. Now she's getting pissed!!!

"CHANGE the cat sand, sherry!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.