School Days - Cover

School Days

by Birdman

Copyright© 2002 by Birdman

Erotica Sex Story: Miss Snow took me as a boy and made me a man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   .

When I was in school there was this one teacher named Miss Snow that made all the boys (as well as all the male teacher) drool. When she walked down the hall all the males would stop, turn around, and follow her like little puppies. She couldn't have been much older then 24. She had long straight black hair. A nice body, not overly large in the tit department but they were nice.

Miss Snow was in Media/Video; which meant she was in charge of all the films, video, cameras, VCR's, and projectors in the school. I was unable to take PE so I was placed in Media/Video as a helper. What luck, out of PE and with Miss Snow for a full hour.

For the first few weeks I would take the daily equipment to each class and then log what went out and where it went. Miss Snow would remain in the video lab checking every movie, film, or tape to see if they were right for the school or class.

One day not much went out so I got back to the lab earlier then normal. Miss Snow was watching a movie so I started filling out the paperwork when she called me into the viewing room. When I went into the room she had the movie off. She ask me what I thought about this movie as she turn it back on. I just stood there dumb founded, not able to move or say a word. The movie was showing this woman without her clothes on touching herself. Then a man came in and she began to remove his pants. I had never seen a movie like this before.

"Do you like it Rick?" Miss Snow ask in her oh so sweet voice of hers. I couldn't say or do anything, I just stood there my eyes fixed on the screen. "I think that you do," I heard her say. I now was aware of the budge in my pants.

I jumped when I felt her hands touch me. If this is a dream please don't let me wake up I thought. I felt her unzip my pants, then her hand went into them pulling out my hard cock. This has to be a dream I thought as I felt her hot wet lips touch the head of my penis. I watch as the woman on the tape suck the faceless guy, then I looked down at Miss Snow with my hard member in her mouth. This can not be happening, I'm going to wake up any minute to a wet spot in my bed clothes. But I still felt the warm mouth of Miss Snow rapped around my cock. I soon felt the throbbing in my balls and I knew I was getting ready to shoot my wad.

I tried to pull it out of her mouth but she grab my ass and sucked on me harder. I tried to tell her what was happening, but the only words that came out of my mouth was, "I'm cumming," as I shot off into her mouth.

Oh shit, now I'm in for it, I thought. I put my cock into Miss Snow's mouth and then I came in it. She going to think I'm some kind of nasty person. But I was wrong, Miss Snow looked at me and said, "that was great baby now it's your turn to do me."

I could not believe what she had just said. I was going to give head to Miss Snow!!! Then I did it again, I open my mouth, "I've never done that."

"That ok you have to start somewhere, just look at what the man is doing in the movie," she said.

My hands were shaking as I slid them under her dress and grab her panties. I pulled them off and was rewarded with my first sight of a real pussy. My head was swimming with her odor I was stare at the sight of her fur covered beaver.

Something touch the back of my head. I was being pushed to her. My tongue enter the hair cover forest. I now was getting my first taste of pussy. My tongue seem to know what to do even if I didn't. My tongue zeroed onto her pussy lips, I tasted the salty taste and I wanted more.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.