Vegas Weekend
Chapter 4: Sunday - Oh, Brother!

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sunday - Oh, Brother! - Aahh, time to head with the family to Vegas for an exciting weekend, to sink into the pits of sin with the one-armed bandits and the slut machines there, finally emerging as shiny, freshly-minted whores and cuckolds to carry a little more sexy joy back to the mundane world. Compliments from Vegas.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy  

(Sunday morning)

Bobby knew that his mother was hitting her steaming point last night while his dad acted like an idiot. In his dreams, he had not stayed to gawk at Mrs Davison. Instead, he had gone after his mother, to comfort her, to let her know that she was still fully as pretty as Annie Layton ever would be. He had wiped the tears off her cheek and she had hugged him. Then she had kissed him, not on the cheek, but on the lips.

And then her tongue had entered his mouth.

Bobby realized that this was a dream and tried not to get too excited, tried to keep the dream from suddenly coming apart like wet tissue paper.

Bobby began kissing her back, his tongue entering her warm mouth, playing with her own velvet tongue. He felt her hands at his crotch, releasing him, pulling on his prick, rhythmically.

"Mom!" Bobby breathed roughly.

"Yes?" she smiled sweetly, still pulling on his cock. "What IS it, Bobby?"

"Mom... you can't do that... it's going to wake me up..."

"Really?" she smiled mischievously. "Well, then I shouldn't do this, either, should I?" she asked, pulling his hands up to cup her boobs.

"Mom?!" Bobby breathed as his hands squeezed her warm, soft breasts, ran over them, feeling them, rubbing the tight little nipples. "Mom!"

"And I REALLY," she said, pulling his groping hands from her breasts and sinking to her knees, "I REALLY should not do this!"

Bobby felt her warm, wet lips encircle his cock.

"Oh, MOM!"

Her lips began moving wetly up and down his shaft, her tongue swirling rapidly just under his head at the end of each stroke.

"MOM! I'm going to WAKE UP!"

Bobby opened his eyes. Damn! If only he could have made that last a little longer.

But he still felt her lips on his cock! His eyes flicked down between his legs to meet his sisters eyes. Her gaze lit up and she came off his cock with a small popping noise.

"Hi, little brother!" she smiled.

"Kim! Christ!" Bobby gasped, sitting up and sliding his hips up the bed away from her. "What are you doing?!"

"Well, I'M having a whole lot of fun! And just a few moments ago, I think YOU were having quite a bit yourself!"

Bobby covered his erection with his hands. "Kim! We can't DO this!"

"Oh, CAN'T we?" she asked, coming forward on her hands and knees. "It's not that complicated. Let me just show you how."

"I KNOW how! We just CAN'T!"

"Well, Bobby, I can. And you sure look like YOU can. So let's just-- "

"Kim! We CAN'T!"

She was straddling his lap now. She was naked; he had on only his pajama bottoms and underpants, his erection jutting out of the pee-hole in both.

"We... can't... just... do this?" Kim asked, pulling his hands up to cup her breasts. Echoes of Bobby's dream came back to him.

"Can't you... just... squeeze them a little? Just... fondle them... yeah, like that? It won't make the world end... will it?"

Bobby just stared up at her eyes, in no way believing that he was laying here, feeling up his sister's breasts. No way...

"And... noone's going to die if..." she slid her pelvis down far enough to lean up next to Bobby and kiss and lightly bite his nipples, "... if I do this... just a little."

Bobby moved his hands back to her breasts as she tongued his chest, causing her to giggle, blowing her warm breath on his wet nipples.

"Nnnggg," he moaned.

She slid up his chest until they were eye to eye, her breasts pressing against his chest. Her eyes dancing, she licked his lips several times, then pressed hers to his, her tongue finally entering his mouth.

"Kim?!" he gasped when she finally broke the kiss.

"See, Bobby? No disasters have happened. Actually, I'd say this feels quite wonderful, wouldn't you?"

She slid back down, dragging her nails along the sides of his ribcage and abdomen. She maintained eye contact and grinned at him from just below his crotch.

"I said, wouldn't you agree, Bobby?"

"Y-yeah!" he breathed.

"Would... you like me to, Bobby?"

"Like... like you to... what?"

She cocked her head and flicked her eyes at his erection, then looked back up at him.

"Y-yeah... yeah, I would like..." Bobby tensed as her mouth engulfed his cockhead, then slid wetly down the shaft "THAT! Mmmmnnnnggh!"

She popped off his prick again. "I assume," she smiled, "That that means it's okay to continue?"

"Y-yeah! Continue!"

She smiled and sank back down onto his erection.

Bobby could not BELIEVE this! Kim had inherited a distaste for anything sexual from their mother. She had NEVER been in the least bit teasing or forward or explicit with ANYONE! And now-- here she was, doing THIS! CHRIST!

Bobby felt Kim's mouth leave his erection. "Wh-what?!" he asked, trying to get his eyes to focus.

Kim slid up his body. "Boooobby!" she whined, "I just want... to... taste you... with... my OTHER lips..."

Bobby felt his erection being positioned by her soft fingers, then felt it sink into Kim's warm, wet place. "Oh, CHRIST!" he gasped.

"Oooooh, Boooobbby! My sentiments exactly!" Kim held her hands behind her neck, projecting her chest out. Slowly, she slid up, then back down on her brother's cock.

Bobby reached up and grabbed her breasts, kneading them.

"Yes! Bobby! DO ME!" She leaned down to lay upon him, her hips still working rhythmically to pump him into and out of her. "Do me, baby! DO ME!!" She plunged her tongue into his mouth, then went crazy wriggling her hips around.

"KIM!" Bobby gasped.

"Mmmphmmm! What... mmmmphmmmm-mm... is it, Bobby? Mmmmphmmm"

"Kim! I'm going to cum!"

"DO IT, Bobby! Do it! Cum in me! Spray my insides down, Bobby! DO IT!"

Bobby wailed as he unloaded into her.

"YES! BOBBY! DO ME! DO ME, BOBBY!"

Bobby convulsed, feeling like he was emptying his load from all the way down to his toes. Finally, spent, he collapsed back on the bed.

"Oh, Bobby!" Kim said, slowly grinding her pelvis with his deflating penis still in her and running her hands lightly over his chest. "I had NO IDEA that you were this good at SEX! If I had... well, we would NOT have waited this long to do this!"

Bobby looked up at her dancing eyes. "Kim... what just happened here?"

"I'd say," she smiled brightly, "That the world moved!"

"No. That's not what I meant. What did we just do?! What have we done?!"

"We..." she continued to smile, "... we were BAAAAAAAAAD! Weren't we, Bobby?"

"Yes, Kim, we really were. This-- "

"Wanna do it again?!" She bounced her pelvis around on his crotch.

"We can't EVER do anything like that again! Kim! We just-- we just-- and we're-- we're-- "

"Yes?" she smiled, her eyes still dancing.

"We're BROTHER and SISTER, Kim! And this is WRONG!"

She leaned down and put her arms around his neck. "You weren't wrong, Bobby. As a matter of fact, I'd say you were very very RIGHT! And you can't have found it too unpleasant -- after all, you're still inside me."

Bobby pulled her arms from around his neck, then rolled over to dump her on the bed beside him, finally pulling his spent cock from her box. "We CAN'T let things like this HAPPEN!"

She pursed her lips. "Oh, Bobby, you're just no fun at all."

Bobby got out of bed, grabbed his clothes, then went to the bathroom and locked the door. How had they DONE such a thing?! They had just SLEPT TOGETHER -- just HAD SEX! -- and they were BROTHER and SISTER! This was just OBSCENE!

He stripped his pajama pants and underwear all the way off -- they were drenched with sex juices -- then pulled on a new set of clothes for the day.

What had gotten INTO Kim?! She would NEVER act like this!

Something INSANE was going on!

Bobby unlocked and opened the door, then walked back into the rest of the hotel room.

Kim was still laying on the bed, her legs spread wide, the fingers of one hand in her mouth. As Bobby watched, she pulled the fingers out of her mouth, leered at him, stuck the fingers up her vagina, pumped in and out a couple times, then brought her fingers back to her mouth to suck some more of Bobby's jism off them.

"Bobby! Close your mouth! A fly will fly in!" she giggled. "Besides! You SHOULDN'T be staring at your sister's NAKED BODY! What kind of perverted brother ARE YOU?"

Bobby instantly cast his eyes down. "Kim, you need to get dressed. And we need to... to figure out what we need to do to repent for this. This was just wrong!"

"Oh, Bobby!" she rolled her eyes. "YOU repent. YOU were the one that EJACULATED all inside me. SHAME on you, brother!" She smiled to her brother's glare. "And now here you are, still unable to take your eyes off my naked body! BOBBY! STOP LOOKING at me!"

"What has GOTTEN INTO you, Kim?!"

She stuck her fingers into her cunt, then brought them up to taste more cum. "Well... a little bit of you has gotten into me, Bobby. And I must say that it tastes... MMMMMMM!"

Bobby turned his back on her in distaste, took his hotel keycard from the dresser and left the room.

JUST INSANE!


The Sexy-tary

(Sunday morning)

Bobby wandered across the hall to his parents' room and knocked on the door. His mother had been pretty upset last night, and he wanted to, firstly, make sure she was doing okay this morning, and, secondly, see if she and his father had made any progress towards making up. And if they weren't fighting, maybe she would be up to listening while he... told her?... no, talked about Kim and himself... or... something -- he didn't know what.

The door opened to expose Annie's smiling, naked body. "Hi, Bobby! Come in!"

Bobby nearly choked, swallowing hard, then his voice cracked. "Annie?!"

She held her arms out to the sides. "In the flesh, sweetie." She swayed her hips to one side, then to the other. "Come on in, and then you can look till your heart's content. If you're sweet, I'll even pose for you."

"Where-- where are my parents?!"

Annie stepped back from the door and into the bathroom. "Your father's in bed. I haven't seen your mother," she said as she dug around on the counter to retrieve a tube of K-Y Jelly.

"Dad's in HERE?! WITH you?!"

Annie squeezed a glob of jelly out of the tube onto her index and middle fingers, then stuck the fingers up her vagina, swishing them around. "Actually... he's been WITH me IN me most of the morning."

"Annie! The door is still open to the hallway!"

"Oh, let'em look! I'm not unattractive, am I? Your father sure doesn't think so!" She smiled at Bobby's jaw hanging down. "That's why I'm getting the K-Y. He's done worn my tired pussy out! I need to add some more lubrication before we go at it again."

Eyes as wide as saucers, Bobby pushed past her and marched back into the room. "DAAAAAAAAD!" he wailed.

Jim Keegan was laying on his back on the hotel bed, naked, his erection pointing straight up like a flagpole.

"DAD! WHAT--! YOU--! MOM--! ANNIE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, DAD!!"

"How ya doin', Bobby?" Jim asked brightly.

Bobby felt Annie's hand on his shoulder. "You need to calm down, Bobby. You're going to get a nosebleed, getting that upset." She stepped past the boy, then knelt beside the bed and squeezed another glob of K-Y into the palm of her hand. She gripped Jim's erection, first rotating her fist around to get the K-Y spread over his cock, then back and forth twice to get it spread over the length.

"Dad!" Bobby finally got his voice back. "Where's Mom?!"

"Can't say, Bobby. She never came to bed last night."

"She hasn't been here all night?!"

"No, I got to missing her, but, well, Annie was here to make me feel better."

"Oh, you're so sweet," Annie said, standing on the bed and squatting over Jim's erection. She reached down with her fingers to position it, then sank down, gasping.

Jim gasped in air as well. "Oh, God, you're so tight, Annie. You still feel so good, even after all night screwing between the sheets!"

"And you with the erection that WILL NOT END, Jim! You're fucking IMMORTAL!"

"GUYS!!" Bobby yelled. "What about MOM?!"

"She'd be welcome to join in, Bobby. As a matter of fact, I'd love to get her to show off that hot sexy fucking body of hers and get reamed by two or three others while I watch, but... well... you know what a stuck-up tightass she is about sex."

"Prude bitch!" Annie muttered, bouncing slowly on Jim's rod. "How could she keep her legs knotted together when she has a big powerful salami like this to stick up between them?!"

"Christ, guys! What about me?! I'm sitting right here!"

"Oh, you're welcome to watch, Bobby!" Annie said brightly, cupping her breasts toward the boy.

"In fact, if you want to join in, son-- "

"NO! I don't THINK so!" What was WRONG with everyone?! His father was going at it with his secretary right in front of his own son! Without a care!

"Are you sure you don't want to just play with my ass a little as I hump your father, Bobby?"

"No! I am SURE! In fact, I'm outta here. See you guys later. Maybe." As Bobby started up the hallway towards the door, he heard a keycard being inserted in the door, then his mother stepped in.

"Mom! Are you okay?!"

"Yes, honey, I'm fine."

"I was WORRIED about you! You stayed out all night long!"

"I had a long talk with Kim. We played a few of the games downstairs, and... well... time got away from me. That's all."

"Well, you should have called. We worry about you when you do things like that."

"Oh, that's sweet." She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "I just came buy to grab my purse and then go out to do a little shopping," she said, moving past him in the hallway.

"MOM!!" Bobby grabbed her arm, halting her in her tracks.

"WHAT?!"

"WAIT! Wait here just a minute!" Bobby moved past her in the hall, pushing her back up the hallway slightly. "I just have-- to do something first!"

She waited with a perplexed expression on her face while Bobby poked his head around the corner.

"Dad!" Bobby hissed. "Mom! Cover!"

"Uuuunnggh!" Jim Keegan moaned.

"Yes! Jim!" Annie called.

"What is that?!" Denise Keegan asked, moving forward.

"WAIT! MOM!" Bobby held his hand in a "halt" gesture. "Dad's dickta-- Dad's making some business plans with Annie, and-- and, uhm-- and just hold on one moment!"

"DAD! MOM is here!" he hissed around the corner.

"What?" Annie asked with a giggle. "Do you think she'll get jealous? Well, let her."

"But-- " Bobby hissed.

"Hi, Denise!" Annie called over her shoulder as she continued bouncing on Jim's rod.

Bobby realized that his mother had stepped behind and around him, and he squinted his eyes in preparation for the explosion.

"Oh, hi, Annie," she replied. "Jim, I was just going to get my purse and wallet and go shopping a little."

"Uuuuungh!" he moaned.

"I think Jim is a little preoccupied right now, Denise," Annie told her, still bouncing. "I can tell him after he cums in me if you want."

"Could you, Annie? That would be great."

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Bobby bellowed.

"What is it dear?" his mother asked, a little taken aback.

"What is GOING ON HERE?!"

"What do you mean, Bobby?" Annie asked, her bouncing halted now.

"MOM! Dad and Annie are here-- are here-- "

"Yes?"

"They're here, they're both... NAKED!"

"Oh, we all need to get a little less uptight about natural human functions. The human body is nothing to be ashamed of, Bobby. I'm sorry if I haven't raised you to-- "

"MOM! They're-- they're-- they're HAVING SEX!"

"Yes, dear?" She waited a moment for Bobby to continue, but he just stood pointing, his eyes wide. "And?"

"They're FUCKING, Mom!"

"Well..." his father drawled, "We WERE fucking... until you put a stop to things, son. What exactly is it that is your point with all this?"

"DAD! You're FUCKING your SECRETARY! MOM is right here IN THE ROOM! WATCHING! And she doesn't even seem to CARE!" Bobby waited for his utterly self-evident point to catch for the trio, but they just looked back with wondering eyes.

Finally, Annie spoke quietly. "And?"

"AAAAARRRGGH!"

Denise laid her hand on her son's cheek. "Sweetie, we'll have a talk when I get back from shopping, and I want you to tell mama what exactly is bothering you. Right now-- " she turned to grab her purse "-- I need to go make a few purchases, though. See everyone later." With that, she walked back out of the room, leaving Bobby dumbfounded.

"Is it all right with you, son," Jim asked, "If Annie and I get back to our love-bouncing?"

Bobby looked up numbly, still unable to believe what had just transpired. His own mother -- the queen of abstinence and restraint! -- had just... had just... "Hungh? Oh, yeah, well, I guess it's okay, then." He started to shuffle towards the door.

"Thanks, Bobby," Annie giggled. "You are welcome to stay and watch."

"No... no, that's all right."

"Well, then, you be sure to look me up later, Bobby. Okay?"

"Yeah. Whatever." He shuffled to the door, whereupon there was another knock at the door. Maybe it would be his mother, the impact of what had just happened having finally hit her, and she would storm through the hotel room, reading everyone their rights. Not that anyone would have any rights at this point. She would lay waste to everyone in the room and then everything would be right in the world again.

He opened the door and found himself looking at the smiling face of his girlfriend Jessica.

"Hi, Bobby!" she said, holding her hands behind her back, thrusting her chest out as she swayed from side to side.

"Hi, Jessica."

"Ooooh, you seem down."

"I'm just-- I don't know how to apologize to you for last night. I can't explain what came over-- "

She waved her hand. "Oh, don't worry about it, silly. We can talk about it in just a couple minutes. First, I need to see Annie for just a minute."

Bobby's eyes widened. "Annie!... is not in here! WHATEVER... made you think she would BE... here?!"

"Bobby, don't lie to me. Michelle said that she spent the night over here."

"Not HERE! NO! Not in THIS room! My PARENTS are in THIS room! There would be no reason for her to spend the night in THIS room. Now would there?"

"OHGOD, ANNIE! FUCK! You're going to make me PASS OUT! I'll fix YOU, bad little girl!" his father bellowed from back in the room.

Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Jim, NO! You CAN'T put it THERE! Not THERE! No! Not -- " her voice turned musical, scaling several octaves "-- THERE! Oh, YES! YES, JIM! Right EXACTLY there!"

Jessica crossed her arms, kept that eyebrow raised and began tapping her foot.

"They're... uhm... preoccupied."

"Bobby. Stop lying. I won't be a bother. I just need to see her for a moment. Then you and I need to go have a talk."

"Why don't you and I go talk n-- " Bobby said, starting to step out and close the door, but Jessica held a hand to his chest to keep him from proceeding.

"Bobby. I will see her now. Then you and I can talk."

Bobby saw that her hand was not going to yield to let him out, so he finally stepped back. "Give me one second. I'll be right back." Then he shut the door in his girlfriend's face and stormed back to the bed.

"YOU TWO!" he bellowed, coming around the corner to find Annie bent over at the waist, and his father's crotch pressed tight up against her ass. Both looked at him.

"Oh, Gawd! Not again," his father moaned.

"Bobby," Annie smiled at him from her bent-over position. "If you make Jim pull out, you're going to replace his cock with yours. Because one way or another, I am GETTING FUCKED NOW!"

"No! NO! NO!" Bobby ordered, finding his fear making him assertive. "You!" He pointed at his father. "Get away from her! NOW! And into the bed! NOW!"

Jim rolled his eyes and pulled out, but did so past Annie's protestations.

"COVER yourself!"

Again, Jim rolled his eyes, but pulled the sheets up to his waist as he sat there.

"You!" he told Annie, who had come up to him, trying to grab his crotch. "Behave! Stay focussed! I just need you two to stay sane for two minutes. Two LOUSY MINUTES!"

"Do you like my boobies, Bobby?" she asked, bouncing up and down on her toes to make her breasts jiggle.

"YOU need to stay focussed," he told her as he went to the closet and pulled his mother's bathrobe. "I'm going to need therapy after this," he muttered, "But..." He came back and helped Annie to pull it on, then tied it in front for her. "The story is: you spilled coffee all over your blouse, so it is drying and you are wearing the robe to preserve your modesty."

"But I'm not modest! I'm fresh!" she smiled.

"Pretend! Now, you sit at the table. Dad! You stay in bed!" He got them positioned, then took a deep breath to calm himself. "Please! Just act normal!" He strode up the hall and opened the door to the girlfriend that was becoming quite bored and impatient standing in the hallway.

"Hi," he smiled.

Jessica raised an eyebrow again. "Oh, excuse me, sir. Is it all right if I come in now?"

Bobby swept his hand down the hall. "Come right in."

She stepped in as Bobby shut the door, then he followed her up the hall, praying the other two could stay normal for two lousy minutes.

"Hi, Mr Keegan."

"Hi there, Jessica," Jim said in what struck Bobby as a particularly sleazy tone of voice.

"Quite an impressive tent you have there, sir," she said, referring to the way his erection blatantly poked up the covers. "You ought to get someone to help you out with that."

Jim Keegan flexed the muscles at the bottom of his pelvis so that the tent jumped, then bounced back. "Would you be interested in the position, young lady?"

Christ!

"Maybe another time, Mr Keegan. Right now I need to talk with Annie and then take Bobby out and talk to him."

"Well... anytime that you feel like getting together... if you know what I mean..."

Could his father GET any sleazier?!

Jessica turned to Annie, who was running her hand slowly up and down where the robe closed in front. "Annie, I need to get two coupons from you for playing that fisherman's game downstairs."

"Sure, Jessy. They're right down there in my pocketbook."

"Thanks!" Jessica bounced over to the pocketbook, then bent at the waist to dig through it. Bobby noticed now that his girlfriend was wearing a very short robe over a bikini swimsuit, and the robe rode up to expose her bikini-covered rear end, something that she would never normally allow to happen!

Jim Keegan's tent got a slightly longer tent-pole. "That is one steaming hot sexy little ass you have there, Jessica, you little love-bunny."

Jessica pretended not to notice, but started slowly swaying her ass from side to side as she searched the purse.

Bobby rolled his eyes, and his attention was caught by Annie, who was also staring at his girlfriend's ass. She had the belt of her robe untied, and the front was open to her waist, barely covering her breasts. Her right hand was tucked inside, doing obvious business, squeezing a nipple.

When Jessica stood back upright, her robe belt had come untied too, and her robe parted to expose a tinier bra and bikini than she would ever be caught dead in normally.

Jessica noticed that Annie had almost come undone at the robe, so she wandered over to her. "I'll let you verify that these are the right ones," she said, blocking Bobby's view of his father's secretary.

It took several moments longer for her to do than than Bobby would expect, and when Jessica stepped back, Annie's robe had opened enough to expose a nipple.

"Okay, Bobby," Jessica came towards him smiling. "Time for us to go and... talk."

"You remember my offer, young lady," Jim Keegan called after her, his tent pole doing a little demonstrative dance.

"I sure will, Mr Keegan," she giggled, then led Bobby by the hand out of the room.


Only Myself to Blame

(Sunday morning)

Jessica led Bobby across the hall and into her and her mother's hotel room.

He was still reeling from the events of this morning. His sister, prude extraordinaire, had awakened him with his own personal blowjob! Then his father's secretary had practically offered herself to him before greasing up his father's pole and impaling herself on it, which she had apparently spent the entire night doing! Finally, his mother had waltzed in, chatted sunnily with her husband and his adulteress while they screwed in front of her, then cheerfully breezed out again!

He was simply going to need years of therapy when this happy little weekend was over.

Jessica had turned around and was just looking at him, and he realized that he needed to do something. "Jessica, I am SO sorry for the way I behaved last night, I just can't tell you how much. I didn't mean to say... ANY of those things that I... uhm... said about your mother. I mean... I LOVE you! YOU! Not anyone else, and I just... got... a little out of my head. That's all. I was a stupid, foolish idiot and I put at risk the one thing that is truly most valuable to me -- our love. Can you forgive me?"

"I TELL you, Bobby... ," she said slowly, "Some things are going to have to CHANGE around here."

"I know. And I am SO sorry. If you can just find it in your heart to forgive-- "

"Bobby, I have been a frigid, manipulative CUNT."

"-- me, I didn't mean ANY of the-- I'm sorry. What did you just say?"

"I have been AWFUL to you, Bobby!"

"Awful?... to me?..." His face radiated puzzlement.

"Let's look at the facts. Two weeks ago, you wanted to go to see one movie and I wanted to go see another. You smiled and said you loved me and took me to see mine. Did I even give you a blowjob in gratitude?"

"Uhm... no?"

"Then this week, while my father was out of town, you drove my mother and me over to pick up our car from the mechanic. That was really sweet. Did I even spread my legs to return the favor and let you make a deposit in my pussy?"

"No?"

"Bobby, you and I are going steady! For two years now! And we haven't even done ANAL yet!"

"N-no, we... uhm... haven't."

"And last semester, that cheerleader, Melissa Harnsworth, was getting me to tutor her in English. GOD, that girl is a wet dream! But I never even TRIED to talk her into crawling into bed with us for a threesome, now DID I?"

"No?"

She stuck her index finger in his face. "Just WHO do I think I AM?! WHERE do I get off on PUSSY-WHIPPING my boyfriend but keeping my KNEES CEMENTED together?! It's HORRIBLE, I tell you, Bobby! Just HORRIBLE!"

How do you reply to something like that? "If you... uhm... say so. Sweetie."

"So I'm TELLING you, Bobby: things need to CHANGE around here! NO MORE frigid manipulative cunts! NO MORE expensive dinners unless you get LAID afterwards! No more helping me with my math homework unless you get PREPAID with a BLOWJOB! Do NOT take me to any more dances until you verify that I am PANTILESS for your EASE of ACCESS! And if you want to lift my skirt up to show my hot ass off to your friends, to show them what a little sweet-twat you have in the sack, you go right ahead! My ass if YOURS to do with AS YOU WILL!"

"Uhm..." Again, how do you reply? "Thank you."

"You're WELCOME! This had NEEDED DOING for a LONG TIME!"

"I... uhm... guess."

"Well, I thought about what you said last night about my mom, being sexy. I thought about it a lot, Bobby Keegan. I cried a lot. And I thought about it some more. And while I was cried out, distracting myself with a game downstairs, I realized that i have only myself to blame. If I'm not being sexy enough to keep your eyes from straying to other women, then I just need to work harder to keep your eyes on MY ass, to keep your paws on MY boobs, to keep your pecker in MY pussy... or... up my ass. I need to be the little sexpot that makes you lust to come home at night, to ravish me, to release all your sexual energies and fantasies and fetishes upon. And if you're looking at other women, I'm just not doing a good enough job.

"Sounds... uhm... good to me." Good?! It was a WET DREAM! Jessica had never even let him pet her clothed breast before! And now! Now!

"Bobby?" she said in a little girl's voice and pushed him back to sit on the bed. Then her hands came up to part the tiny robe she was wearing over her swimsuit and let it fall to the ground. "Bobby, is there ANY way in the WORLD..." She pulled the knot on her bikini top and let it fall away to expose her breasts to him for the first time. "Any way that I can..." She pulled the knots on her bikini and let it fall to expose her soft, dark, furry pussy. "Can make it up to you? Hmmmm?" She cocked her hip to the side and held her pinkie to her mouth to chew nervously on a nail.

Bobby took in this fantastic view of his girlfriend for the first time ever. "Nnnnng?!" he moaned in a high pitch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.