Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship I - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship I

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of the spring leading up to, and the summer after our junior year at college. It was the first year that we both had internships. While we had planned to have this be our best summer, our last before Graduation and getting on with our lives, all of a sudden we were going to be in different cities struggling with being apart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"Bill, lets go upstairs" I said impatiently, but he continued by slipping his finger through the gusset of my panty and making a pull loop of it, exposing my whole crotch. He tipped his head and took the whole of my mound in his mouth, flicking his tongue on my clit a few times before sucking my wings out of there hiding. He nibbled, chewed and licked as he drove me crazy. I was running like a faucet down there and I heard, as well as felt, his sticky wet face change positions. He was licking me thoroughly and deep at times. Finally he had just my clit in his mouth. It felt like he was writing his name with his tongue on it. I was just one long slow orgasm. When the wet pad of his index finger went to my asshole, it seemed to swallow it right in. I lost my breath and held on for an orgasm. "Ohhhhh," I yelled a little franticly, as it hit quick, but was followed by another, then another. With his finger buried up my butt and his tongue suctioned to my clit, I was all his, a big ball of orgasm, sort of paralyzed on the steps with my pants around my knees, I wanted him to stop, I never wanted him to stop, my mind went in circles. Finally I had a big jolt that came from deep inside me. It was definitely a vaginal orgasm, not clitoral. It felt like I was pushing a softball out my pussy. That jolt pulled my pussy from his mouth.

'No more, no more, no more!! Can't breath, can't breath" I said twisting my butt so I was sitting on the step. I was gasping for breath, clenching my arms to my chest bending into a ball on the steps. Suddenly I realized I was leaking on the carpet of the steps and I stood up. I was still shuddering when I said to Bill, "I'm getting the carpet wet, I'm making a mess."

"It'll dry and never show, it's no big deal, sit down and enjoy it." Bill said.

I did slump back down and continue to finish my ride off the orgasm. I was shivering. I don't think I ever released that much tension at one time. All the worries and fears I had of losing Bill for the summer were gone. They lay as the form of wetness on Meg Parkers stairway.

I was still in a sitting fetal ball, relieved of tensions when it hit me. A hunger.

"Take it out, Bill. Take it out. I want it. Feed it to me" I said. I needed to see his beautiful penis, to smell it, to taste it, to feel it smooth and alive in my mouth. I was still sliding down my orgasmic spiral, but I felt certain emptiness.

Bill offered me a hand, but I pushed it away. "No! Now, right here, please Bill. I want you now."

"Let's go upstairs, Care, c'mon," Bill insisted.

"No, I said," slapping at his hand. "Don't make me wait Bill, I have you here now, I want you now. I long for you all the time and can't have you."

I looked at Bill and he looked at me with a worried look on his face.

"What's the matter, Carree? Are you OK?" Bill asked.

"I'm fine Bill, except my lover is keeping me away from what I have wanted for the past two weeks. I just want to hold him, and taste him. I want to feel him in my mouth. He's always too busy; I'm always too busy. Now is now." I explained.

Bill came up 2 stairs and stood with his waist at my eye level. I uncurled my arms from myself and hugged him around his hips and held my face to his loins. I hugged my face to him; nose first into his crotch, then one side of my face, then the other. I reached and felt the outline of his erection.

"Is it so wrong that I want you? You couldn't wait to have me. I can't wait to have you." I said looking up at him with tearful eyes. "So many times I think I'm going to see you, and you have to cancel. I thought we would have the summer, and that appears gone too."

Bill looked down at me. "I'm so sorry for the times I didn't make it. You knew that was going to be the case. I knew that was going to be the case. The summer, we really don't know about." He reasoned.

"Miranda is going to get me that job, I know she is. She's stuck her neck out so far with her partner and got the State Grants for Students rules waived for me to live there in Maryland student housing, because she told them I was going to move there after graduation. I'm in, Bill. But, lets forget that now." I said as I ran my fingertips over his bulge.

"OK, we can leave that to later. You look so sexy there, pouting. I didn't think anyone could love anyone, more than I love you, but I guess we are even there, huh? I can't believe anyone as beautiful, as smart, as sexy as you would love me. You're always my dream." He said. I looked up at him one more time, pouty, and put my finger to my lips. "Shhhhhhh," I said.

His erection was on the right side of his zipper. My cheek was hugged to the left side. I reached in between and undid his button and pulled down his zipper. I pulled my face away and took either side of the pant top and peeled it down until his penis rolled free still in his shorts. I smiled when I saw it and looked up at him.

"Oooooooo," I mouthed to him. He tipped his eyes to the ceiling in anticipation.

I pulled the band of his shorts out and peeked over the top. I reached in with one hand and pulled down the front of his shorts with the other. Gracious, did he smell good, so manly, so Bill. I took his penis in both hands and rubbed and squeezed it. It was alive.

"Oh my God, Carree. What you do to me! It's,... it's... a... Ohh. No words, no words for it." He stammered.

I put both hands on it and drew both of them up to the top trying to run the blood into the head. It was so beautiful. I took it in my hand and opened my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and dropped the underside of the head of his penis right on my tongue, and I licked at it, dropped it again with a plop, and flicked again.

"Ooooo, Ohhhhh" he reacted to my tongue play. I could wait no more and put the whole head in my mouth and closed my lips around it. Ahhhh. This is what I wanted.

I can't tell you how sexy, how personal, how fulfilling it was to have Bills penis in my mouth. I felt so close to him, I could feel his pulse, and he reacted to every move my mouth made on him. I have never thought that this was any "blowjob" or "head" or any other name they have for it. This was making love. He may as well have been thrusting in my vagina. This was making love. I could feel his very core in my mouth. He had his own distinct taste, and he absolutely loved it. Just as he drove me crazy and made me happy with my sex in his mouth, I was as contented with his in mine. I slid as much as I could into my mouth, which was not very much. I am not a deep-throater, but with my tongue extended underneath it, I could touch and feel almost half of his 6 or 7 inches. I mostly had about the head plus maybe an inch, maybe 2, in my mouth and I moved my lips from just behind head down. Bill tried to gently thrust, but I put my hand to his pubic bone to stop him. I wanted to suck him at my pace. I also did not want to bring him off just yet. I just needed to feel him in my mouth, for him to know how much I loved him.

Although I was not prepared at all, I was willing to take him in my butt tonight if he wanted. I wanted it, but without real prep it has been painful sometimes, and messy sometimes. I just wanted to feel him within me.

As I kept a gentle suction on him and rhythmic movement I got a taste of his pre- cum. It was just a hint, but I knew he was not far from cumming. I took one long last suck on his cock and took it from my mouth. I again hugged my face to his thigh and looked up at Bill.

"Take me upstairs, lets get naughty." I said. "Love me hot and hard." I was emphatic.

Bill extended his arms and I pulled myself up. He reached to my hips and pulled my pants up enough so I could walk, and I did the same for him. At the top of the stairs I was confused. I didn't know if I really wanted to be in Meg's bed, or did we want to go into her TV room on the sofa.

"I'd feel pretty embarrassed if we made a mess on her bed, lover. Let's go on the sofa," I said as I motioned him to the room at the right. It was cool in the TV room, Meg's parents apparently keeping the heat off while she was gone. Although it was Spring, it was early, and it was cool.

"I have my comforter in the car, let me get that and spread it on her bed, OK?" Bill said as he went to the stairs without waiting for my answer.

I turned and went to her room that was much warmer. Her room was pink fluffy, there was no other way to describe it. It was very feminine, very little girlish, but very sexy if you thought about making love in there. Soft pinkish lighting that could only be cut when Meg studied and lit the fluorescent bars over her desk. I looked around the room and remembered the night we had slumber parties here. I would have never dreamed that I would be rolling around on her bed with my boyfriend.

I heard Bill come back in the front door and bound up the stairs. He came into the room and unfolded his comforter. I went and wordlessly took and end and helped him spread it out.

"Did you go outside like that?" I said laughing looking at his unsnapped jeans pulled open and ready to fall off.

"Uhhhh, yup. I wuz in a hurry. I got a lady in muh room" he said in a western goofy drawl.

"God, do I know you?" I said going to hug the lug. He chuckled and put his hands on my ass as I hugged his chest to mine. He turned me around and we flopped on Meg's bed.

"God, I hope no one saw you with your pants open going in and out of the house. What did you think, I was going to change my mind?" I asked as I held him laying on me.

"No, Care, I just didn't want to miss a second of you, that's all. You might be sexier than I've ever seen you tonight. The look in your eye and the thought that you... I just couldn't wait." He said as he kissed me.

"The thought that what, Bill? Finish what you were saying." I asked him.

"Well, ever since I left you after Easter weekend, every time I talk to you I get the impression that there could be an end to us. I never thought there was ever a chance that there was a life without Carree for me. Now, I hear your frustration a lot and I know that there may be an end of us. You can't handle, and you shouldn't have to handle, how hard I have made this." Bill confessed.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to think. Where had I given him that impression? Was my own paranoia that obvious?

"O Bill," I said as tears flowed freely, "I never ever gave a single second of thought that it couldn't always be us. I know I'm so frustrated at the situation, but never to that end. I remember the day you gave me the ring you told me it was not going to be easy, but if we made our plans and kept everything in perspective and our love was true, everything would happen. I still believe that. You said then there would be long times apart. I accept that, that doesn't mean I have to like it, no more than you do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.