Preview

Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship I

by Carree Wilson

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, True Story, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys,

Erotica Sex Story: This is the story of the spring leading up to, and the summer after our junior year at college. It was the first year that we both had internships. While we had planned to have this be our best summer, our last before Graduation and getting on with our lives, all of a sudden we were going to be in different cities struggling with being apart.

I lost my William early in 2001. He was a writer who, one day, planned to use my diary, as a basis for true erotic stories. I kept the diary through our young courtship and beyond, William and I enjoyed reading erotic stories of this type.

He planned to use the pen name Billy Hand. As a means of therapy for dealing with his loss, I have taken up the project. Though not as accomplished a writer as William, I too, write professionally for travel and vacation guides. I hope you enjoy our stories as much as I did living them.

Whether you believe our stories or not, trust me when I say then have been embellished little.

Our sexual awakening is told in the CARREE LOVES BILLY series.

There are 10 separate other stories to be written, from Williams outlines, about specific days and events in our sexual lives. This is the sixth in the series.

This is the story of the spring leading up to, and the summer after our junior year at college. It was the first year that we both had internships. While we had planned to have this be our best summer, our last before Graduation and getting on with our lives, all of a sudden we were going to be in different cities struggling with being apart.

There things in this story that William never knew about, obviously, as I am sure there are things in his life that were innocent enough, but he protected me from. A funny thing happened while writing this, my computer crashed, and I lost my 30 page story. In re-writing it I recalled many more events as I recollected them from notes and memory, so I will turn this into a 2 part story, 6A and 6B.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.