Boston Cream Pie - Cover

Boston Cream Pie

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gary has an obsession with eating cream pie. That is having oral sex with a woman who has just had intercourse. How dose Gary fufil his need to have his wife give him a cream pie?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

While we were waiting for Dot to come over for dinner, Patty told me that she hadn't said anything to her about the three of us having sex that night and that I wasn't to bring the subject up. She said that she wanted to initiate things. When Dot arrived she was wearing a short black skirt and red blouse. Patty had dressed in a casual blue dress that buttoned down the front. Both women looked great and it was difficult for me to concentrate on eating my dinner and to not say anything about Patty's plans for the evening.

When we had finished eating the two women began clearing the dishes from the table and I went into the living room and put on some soft music. When Patty and Dot came into the room I asked Dot to dance with me. We were dancing to a slow song when Patty came over and said that she wanted to cut in, but instead of dancing with me she took Dot into her arms and they began to dance.

I went and sat on the sofa and watched the two of them dance with anticipation of what was to come. As they danced slowly around the room Patty pulled Dot close and kissed her on the mouth. Dot looked surprised but she didn't pull away and when Patty kissed her for the second time Dot seemed to just melt into her arms. The two of them continued to dance as they kissed and explored each other's bodies with their hands.

After dancing, kissing and fondling each other for several more minutes Patty suggested that they go up to the bedroom. I followed them upstairs without saying a word. In the bedroom Dot began to unbutton Patty's dress. She moved slowly, kissing Patty's body as she exposed it. Patty wasn't wearing a bra so Dot began sucking on her breasts as she continued to unbutton the dress. When she had the last button opened, Dot slipped the dress of Patty's shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I think I was as surprised as Dot to find that Patty wasn't wearing any panties.

Patty stepped back from Dot and sat down on the edge of the bed and then spread her legs. She indicated that she wanted Dot to pleasure her pussy orally. Dot didn't hesitate, she immediately got on the floor between Patty's legs and began sucking on the offered pussy.

My cock was so hard from watching this scene that I had to open my pants and take it out. I sat down on a chair and slowly stroked my cock as I watched the erotic show Patty and Dot were giving me. I don't think either of them was any longer aware that I was even in the room. It wasn't long before Dot was tongue-fucking Patty through an orgasm. When it hit, Patty fell back on the bed and began humping her pussy into Dot's face. After Patty's orgasm subsided Dot sat down on the bed next to Patty and they put their arms around each other and Patty began kissing licking her own juices off Dot's lips. Before that moment I had never realized how beautiful two women kissing each other could be. I was so aroused that I had to stop stroking my cock so that I would not climax and shot my load on the floor. After some time Dot pulled herself away from Patty and stood up in front of her and then remover her clothes. Patty stared at her in aroused fascination and as Dot lowered her panties I saw Patty lick her lips as if she was looking at a delicious meal, which I guess in a way she was.

When she was naked, Dot got onto the bed with Patty and the two began kissing again. Patty lowered her head and kissed Dot's breasts, spending a lot of time sucking and teasing the nipples before moving down over her belly and ending up with her face in Dot's curly bush. From there Patty licked and kiss her way to Dot's mound and pushed her tongue inside. Patty licked, kissed, and sucked on Dot's pussy and then concentrated on Dot's clitoris. Dot grabbed Patty's head and pulled her mouth tight against her pussy as she exploded in orgasm.

Afterward the two of them were lying on the bed relaxing when Patty said, "Dot, would you do me a favor?"

Dot said, "Yes, anything you want."

"I want you and Gary to make me a cream pie?"

"What? You want me to... Oh... I like that idea."

Patty said, "Gary, come over her please."

I went over to the bed and Patty got up and helped me get my clothes off. When I was naked we got on the bed with Dot and Patty bent over and took my cock into her mouth as far as she could and then slowly pulled back and let it pop out. Then Patty told Dot and me what she wanted us to do. Patty lay down on her back and had Dot get on her hands and knees above her so that Dot's pussy was above her head and then Patty told me to get behind Dot. When I was in position, Patty reached up and guided my cock into Dot's pussy.

I began to slowly pump my cock into Dot and as I did this I could feel Patty playing with my balls. As I got into a rhythm with Dot, Patty lifted her head and was licked the shaft of my cock each time I pulled back from Dot. This sensation in combination with the view of Dot lowering her head down between Patty's legs had me fighting to hold off my climax. I managed to last a total of about ten minutes before I lost control. I began slamming into Dot hard and fast as I felt the first pulses of my climax followed by the eruption of hot spunk from the end of my cock.

When I had fired my last shot of my cream into Dot's vaginal cannel, and my erection was waning, Patty pulled my cock out of Dot's pussy and engulfed it in her mouth. She quickly sucked me clean then pushed me away.

As I climbed off of the bed I saw a large drop of my semen drip from Dot's labia and land on Patty's nose. It didn't seem to bother her at all. Patty just reached up and put her hands on both of Dot's hips and pulled her down so that she was sitting on Patty's face. Patty pushed her tongue inside Dot and began sucking my cream from Dot's hole. This tongue action soon had Dot climaxing on Patty's face forcing more of my cream out of her juicy pussy.

Patty didn't stop sucking on Dot's pussy until there was no more cum to eat. Then she let go of Dot's hips and Dot got off of her. When the two women looked at each other the expression on the faces was one of pure animal lust.

Patty briefly looked and me and said, "Would you mind leaving us alone now. Please close the door on your way out."

I felt funny being dismissed like that, especially when I would have rather stayed and watched some more, but I left as requested. I was invited back into the room about an hour later to help Patty make a cream pie for Dot after which I was again asked to leave.

Dot spent the night in bed with Patty and I slept in the guest room. I was a little upset about being excluded but I was aroused all night just thinking about what they were doing behind those closed doors.

In the morning after Dot left Patty said, "I know I wasn't fair to you last night but having sex with Dot was a new experience and I just couldn't get enough of it. I promise that this won't happen every time I'm with Dot but I think there will be times when Dot and I will want to be alone, can you understand that?"

I said, "I think I do. I guess I don't mind as long as it is not to often and the rest of the time I get to play too."

I was still aroused from what I had witnessed the previous evening. Watching two women making love to each other is the hottest most erotic thing I had ever seen and I was hoping that I was going to get to watch that often in the future. I wanted to have sex with Patty right then but I had to get ready for work.

I was horny all day but Patty took care of the problem as soon as I got home that evening. Apparently she had been just as horny as I had been.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.