Major Sexual Events of  the SLA - Cover

Major Sexual Events of the SLA

by Wolfie

Copyright© 2002 by Wolfie

Erotica Sex Story: Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) member, Bill Harris, narrates the sexual indoctrination of Patty Hearst while captive and some major sexual events of its members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Ah, the memories!! And, the sex!!! How foolish we all were, white kids with a belief that our lives were pale and inauthentic next to the lives of black revolutionary leaders in the 1960's. Deep down, I suppose, we believed that "the revolution" was a trendy game and that all our damage would be forgiven if we were ever caught.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Bill Harris, former "General Field Marshall" of the Symbionese Liberation Army. I took the name, Teko, when I joined the SLA. You are all familiar, I'm sure, with the history of our movement and our activities—especially the kidnapping of Patty Hearst; but, I've never seen anyone recount the sexual activities within our group.

I recently saw Larry King interviewing Patty and she was regal, the very epitome of class and wealth. But I remember her as something quite different. Of course, her evolution from a lady to a slut was progressive over time.

I remember the occasion our group first began her sexual indoctrination. My wife, Emily (Yolanda), was smoking pot with the rest of the group when Nancy Ling Perry (Fahizah) said she felt badly about Patty being locked in the closet. They brought her out and had her sit with us. They forced her to take a few hits. It was quickly obvious to us that she was no novice to smoking pot. She sucked it deeply into her lungs like a pro, and quickly got a pleasant glow.

The girls commented on how badly she smelled. They decided to give her a bath. They took her into the bathroom and gave her a luxurious bubble bath, both rubbing perfumed soap all over her body. Yolanda stroked Patty's large breasts and bent down to give her a kiss on the mouth. Patricia was so starved for human contact and affection that it was eagerly welcomed. She enthusiastically returned the kiss and began breathing quite heavily.

Fahizah commented on her huge overgrown pubic patch. She laid Patty on the floor and had her spread her legs. She began the process of trimming and shaping the bush while Yolanda and Patty kept kissing. By now, they were both extremely turned on. Fahizah mentioned how wet her pussy had become. She put two fingers in Patty's tight pussy and captured some of her juices. She passed her wet fingers to Yolanda who eagerly licked them.

"Oh, God, I have to have some of that," Fahizah moaned. "Let's switch," she said. They alternated servicing Patty's pussy until their jaws were fatigued. Afterwards, Patty laid there limp and whimpering.

Patty was still locked in the closet for many weeks after this, and she was subjected to many humiliations such as no privacy in the bathroom and recording messages hostile to her parents. She also had to submit sexually to the men in the group—we thought it was the "comradely" thing to do.

Our leader, Donald DeFreeze (Cinque Mtume), was fond of making her suck his big black cock and cuming in her mouth. She was forced to swallow his load, which was difficult to do because it was so copious. We could tell, however, that Patty looked forward to her times with Cinque.

Cinque liked a hairy pussy neatly shaved so that's how we kept it. Patty's pussy lips over time began to protrude beyond the patch and her labia folds were open like petals on a flower. It was gorgeous. Believe me, it got a constant workout and she thoroughly enjoyed sex. It seemed like her moans and screams continually filled the house. They provided a recurring form of stimulation to the guys who, through the day and night, each took their turn one after another.

This pattern of affection and abuse created in Patty what now is called The Stockholm Effect where the victim begins to assimilate the values of one's captors.

Most of the girls in our group were either lesbian or bi before joining the SLA so their participation in Patty's transformation was welcomed. Of course, the black male members enjoyed all the women. In prison, they were attracted to psychiatric counseling not so much for rehabilitation as for the opportunity to meet female "tutors" and perhaps to obtain early release from prison.

My wife and I, in fact, first met Cinque when we volunteered our time as tutors at Yacaville Prison. From a group Cinque led in prison, the SLA was formed. We came to identify with him and his group's view of blacks as political prisoners. My wife was so passionate about their cause, and was so powerfully drawn to Cinque, that she ultimately left my bed for his.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.