Homecoming - Cover

Homecoming

by Alden Bradley

Copyright© 2002 by Alden Bradley

Erotica Sex Story: Charlie Hubbard came home to find his wife had become a changed woman. It was a change he learned to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   .

When his airplane finally touched down in Kansas City, Charles Trumball gave a sigh of relief. It had only been a day-and-a-half conference, but he didn't like sleeping in any bed but his own. The two nights in the hotel had seemed like a week. He was glad to be home and looking forward to his wife meeting him at the arrival gate.

He was surprised to find that Cynthia was not alone in the waiting area. He liked Ned Armbruster all right. Charlie considered him a good neighbor. They lived across back yards from each other. Charlie had created a gate between the two houses so they didn't have to circle the block to visit.

Nora Armbruster, Ned's wife, Charlie admitted, was a good-looking babe. While she wasn't a dark-haired beauty like his own Cynthia, Charlie thought she was really attractive in a blonde, busty kind of way.

Nora latched onto Charlie's left arm as soon as he cleared the low fencing of the arrival gate, and held onto him even as he kissed Cynthia. He noticed Cyn's eyes had a brilliant sparkle to them, and her smile was wide and welcoming. Her kiss had a startling taste.

"Welcome home, world traveler," Ned bellowed, clapping him on the shoulder and extending his right hand for a shake. Charlie took it, and felt the warm, strong grip of his neighbor's hand.

"Hardly that," Charlie grinned. "What's the occasion for this grand reception? And, what," he turned to his wife, "have you been drinking?"

"Margaritas," Cynthia giggled, her long, slender fingers covering her mouth. "Ned made them for us."

Cynthia had always been rather conservative. She had a good figure, but was reticent to expose it. Charlie had encouraged her to wear clothes that displayed her curves and excellent legs, but generally to no avail. His Cynthia, he had to admit, was a bit prudish. He loved her desperately and was proud of her good looks and pleasant personality. He just wished she'd be a little more daring. More like Nora, he nodded to himself.

"We're just glad your home," Nora cooed in his ear, squeezing his arm tightly.

"There's one in the fridge at home with your name on it, buddy," Ned grinned. "I'll bet you're ready for it."

Charlie was confused. The Armbrusters were known for the hospitality. Ned usually succeeded in assuming the roles of chief cook and bartender at all social functions in the neighborhood. He couldn't understand why the largess had fallen to him and Cynthia.

"So, how was your conference?" Nora asked when they were settled in Ned's Mark IV. She'd slid into the spacious rear seat with him, while Cynthia had climbed into the passenger seat next to Ned.

"It sucked," Charlie said, honestly. "Everybody thinks he's got the secret to making sales, you know? Hell, I know the secret. Persistence."

"There it is," Ned agreed. "You just got to keep after them until you make the sale. Isn't that right, Cynthia? You just keep plugging away until you break down all the resistance."

"You are so right, Ned," Cynthia nodded.

"Say," Charlie way increasingly suspicious. "What's going on here?"

"We just came to take you home," Nora said, her hand roaming across his chest while she kept his arm in a vice-like grip.

"We'll tell you all about it when we get you home," Ned suggested.

"Cynthia?" Charlie queried his wife.

She turned in the seat to face him, winked at him and smiled hugely. "When we get home, Charlie. Like Ned said."

"Okay," Charlie decided. "I'll play along."

"That's a good boy," Nora whispered, her tongue flicking out to tease his earlobe.

When they arrived at the house, Ned wouldn't let Charlie carry his single bag into the structure. Nora led Charlie inside and virtually dragged him into the kitchen. She pulled him onto one of the stools, then poured him a drink from the pitcher retrieved from the refrigerator.

She squeezed a drop of lemon, then sprinkled salt on the back of her hand, then held it out to Charlie. "Here," she said.

Charlie tentatively liked at the mixture.

"Not like that," she protested. "Like this!" She put her hand to her luscious lips and sucked the potion from the back of her hand.

"Try it again," she ordered, repeating the process of squeezing the lemon and sprinkling the salt.

Charlie attached his lips to her hand, sucked and licked it, then took a swig from the frosted glass.

"That's better," Nora told him. "Let me know when you want another."

Cynthia and Ned returned to the kitchen and pulled up stools. Ned poured a round from the pitcher for all assembled, then plopped down next to his wife.

"So," Charlie asked when they were all settled, "who's going to tell me what's going on?"

Cynthia looked at Ned. Ned looked at Nora.

"The truth is," Nora started out, "we've been naughty."

"Naughty?" Charlie asked. "What do you mean, naughty?"

"Don't get pissed off, Charlie," Cynthia said. "Please don't get pissed off."

"You see," Ned continued, "when Nora and I found out you were out of town we invited Cynthia over for some barbecued chicken and drinks. Not last night, the night before."

"Yeah?" Charlie said.

Nora doused her hand with the lemon-salt mixture again, and held it up to Charlie's lips. He sucked it off her and took another healthy swig of his drink.

"We were just talking, you know," Cynthia said. "And, then it turned, you know, to, like, sex?"

"Did it?" Charlie said.

"And I asked Cynthia if she'd ever made it with a woman," Nora confessed.

"We were really drinking a lot," Cynthia interjected.

"Uh-huh?" Charlie urged them on.

"And, so," Nora continued, "we started, you know, kissing and stuff?"

"You and Cynthia?" Charlie sounded astounded. His proper wife had never mentioned the tiniest inclination toward this kind of activity.

"It was really hot," Ned threw in.

"So then, what?" Charlie's voice was strained.

"Well, when I got my knickers off," Nora said, "and when Cyn saw I was shaved, she got really excited."

"You did?" Charlie directed at his wife.

"It was so, I don't know, pretty, you know? It was clean and, I don't know, just pretty," Cynthia told him.

"So she asked us to do her that way, too," Nora said.

"So we did," Ned interjected.

Charlie was stunned. "You shaved my wife's pussy?"

The other three just nodded.

"Then what?" Charlie demanded.

"Then we took turns licking it," Nora said.

"You took turns?" Charlie was incredulous.

"Well," Nora said, "I started out. And, then, while I was licking Cynthia, Ned started to lick me, and, well, things just kind of snowballed."

"They snowballed, huh?" Charlie asked, on the verge of rage.

"Yeah, see, Ned's licking me got me so hot I had to have cock. I mean, that's just how I get, you know?" Nora told him. "So, we ended up with me sitting on Ned's cock and Cynthia was sitting on his face, and we were like, kissing each other and feeling each other's tits. And then, we just switched, like. And, that's why we came to meet you at the airport."

In his mind, Charlie knew what had happened, but something in him demanded it be verbalized.

"What do you me, you switched, like?" he asked.

"We switched. Cynthia was riding Ned's cock while I was on his face," Nora explained.

"You fucked my wife?" Charlie asked Ned in a near scream.

"Well, technically, I guess you could say she fucked me." Ned sounded so reasonable.

"We found your stash," Nora said, "so don't go getting all self-righteous."

"What stash?" Charlie asked, now more stunned than angry.

"You magazine stash," Nora said, quietly. "You know the ones. All those letters circled, about wives with other men and women?"

Charlie was suddenly subdued. "Oh," he said. "When? How?"

"It was afterwards," Nora explained. "Cyn was feeling a little guilty. We were trying to cheer her up, you know. Suddenly her face got brighter and she showed us your collection."

"You showed them?" Charlie asked his wife. "How did you find them?"

Cynthia nodded, then said, "I've known about them for a long time, Charlie. I was cleaning one day and found them stuffed up in the corner of the closet. I read one or two, then noticed the letters you'd marked. After that, I just read the ones you'd circled."

"And?" Charlie urged her to continue.

"And, nothing," Cynthia told him. "I just put them away. I didn't remember them until afterwards."

Charlie just shook his head.

"So," Nora said, softly. "Are you going to act all indignant or are we going to have some fun?"

"What do you mean?" Charlie asked her.

"Fair's fair, Charlie," Nora said. "Don't you want to see your wife's nice shaved pussy? And mine?"

"All those letters," Ned reminded, "talked about watching wives or girlfriends with other guys. We're just making your fantasy come true."

Charlie was speechless. He looked from Nora to Ned, and then to Cynthia.

Nora caressed the back of his head, her fingers trailing down his neck. "I've been waiting for two nights for you to come home," she said, slipping her hand inside Charlie's shirt. "Now you're here. Don't you want to play?"

Charlie took a swig from his drink. He winced at the sour taste. "Well, since it seems you all have started without me, I guess I've some catching up to do."

"Good man!" Ned said. "Good man."

"Come on, everybody," Cynthia piped in. "Let's move to the den where it will be more comfortable."

The four took their glasses and the pitcher and shifted into the den. Nora nearly dragged Charlie to the sofa. She pushed him down, straddling his lap and put her lips down to his. Her tongue lashed out at him, licking his lips. Charlie opened his mouth and allowed his neighbor to kiss him with heat and passion.

Cynthia and Ned settled on an easy chair across the room. Cynthia sat on Ned's lap, her back to him, facing her husband and neighbor on the sofa. She watched as Nora leaned back and slipped her top over her head. Nora wore a dark colored bra that she quickly unsnapped, slid off her arms and tossed aside, revealing her massive breasts to Cynthia's husband. Nora pushed them together, then arched her back, holding them toward Charlie's lips.

"Go ahead, Charlie," Nora murmured. "They're all yours. Suck them. Touch them. Make them yours."

Charlie hesitated not an instant. He pressed his lips to the ripe, stiffening tissue and sucked the nipple between his teeth. He slapped his tongue across it, making Nora moan.

Cynthia felt Ned slide his hands around her waist, then probe up under her own top, cupping her naked breasts with his hands. His fingers found the roughening skin of her areolas, tweaking them gently and causing Cynthia to shiver and squirm on his lap. She pulled at the bottom hem of her top and lifted the cloth over her head.

Nora clawed at Charlie's head as he suckled on her nipples. She groaned, lifted herself up, then sat back down on his lap. Her back arched as she threw her head back. Her breath was coming in ever more ragged gasps.

"Oh, god, Charlie," she moaned. "I love the way you do that."

Charlie was in ecstasy. He'd dreamed of Nora's full tits being within his grasp, but never conceived of it as a real possibility. He determined to make the most of it. He inhaled her fragrance as his mouth, teeth and tongue manipulated first one distended nipple, then switched to the other. His trousers showed the definite bulge of his arousal, his cock pressing upward against Nora's bright yellow shorts.

"Is that what I think it is?" Nora whispered to him. Her hand dropped to the bulge and she caressed its length. "Oh, my, Charlie!" she said. "So, you are glad to see me."

Charlie could only murmur his agreement, his mouth full of her fleshy tits, while her hands slid up and down the length of his growing member.

Nora tugged at his zipper, then his belt, finally unlatching his trousers. She dug her hands into his fly and freed his throbbing member, which jumped at the first contact with the warm flesh of her hand.

"Oh, Charlie," Nora moaned. "This is lovely. Can I have it?"

Charlie released his lip-lock from her breasts to gasp, "All you want."

Nora slid off his lap to the floor, never releasing her grasp on his cock. She pulled it directly into her line of vision and cooed. "This looks yummy." Without another word, she started licking the head of it as if it were an ice cream cone. Her tongue laved around it, then she slid it between her lips, tasting the salty drops of his pre-cum. Charlie felt her lips suction on the head as she kissed it, her tongue playing along the slit at the very tip. He raised his hips off the sofa in exquisite arousal, and Nora sucked half its length between her luscious lips. She held it there, giving pulsing suction and a marvelous tongue-massage to the underside.

Cynthia had stood at the easy chair and turned to Ned, hauling him up from the seat.

"Take your clothes off," she ordered. "You're no damned good to me with all those clothes on."

Ned took not a minute to strip off his shirt, shorts and briefs. He stepped out of his deck shoes and stood before Cynthia with his semi-erect cock bobbing gently.

Cynthia slid her shorts down her tanned thighs, revealing she had worn neither bra nor panties on their excursion to the airport. She'd never done that before, she thought, which just solidified in her own mind what a slut she'd become.

She dropped to her knees in front of the standing Ned, taking his half-hard cock in her hands. She licked at it a couple of times, then stuffed it into her mouth. She sucked the head with intensity, trying to get it to harden up. From the way Ned lay his hand on the back of her head and thrust his hips toward her, she knew it wouldn't take long.

While she sucked on Ned's member, she slid one hand down her belly to feel her freshly shaved snatch. It felt so clean and smooth. She wondered why she'd never done this before. Her fingers probed in between the dampening folds until she found the tiny bud of her clit. She swished her finger around if four or five times, then plunged it into her hole. Her other hand held Ned's cock, which was definitely firming within her grasp and inside her mouth. After swiping around her clit a couple of more times, Cynthia released herself, then took hold of Ned's hanging scrotom, stroking and scraping at the skin with her short nails. Ned pushed his hips forward as Cynthia's hand brushed the underside of his balls.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.