Damn Cowboys - Cover

Damn Cowboys

Copyright© 2002 by Big-R

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She was a runaway, he was the owner of a huge cattle operation. She was so useful to him he married her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Cammy had run to her bedroom to change as soon as her native American ceremony was over, she was back in time to watch the last of Clair and Brad's.

As soon as she could get to Clair Cammy hugged her and shouted "We did it, we fooled them honey, we pulled it off, every one thinks we are supposed to be here!" Clair said "I'm not here, I am miles away on a pink cloud."

Both brides cut their cakes, kissed a lot of people on their cheeks and sipped a glass of wine. After an hour both couples were ready to leave. After they changed to less formal wear Clair flew them to Panama City Florida for a three day honeymoon.

The reception lasted until near dark.

Louis was staying with Phill and Debby Burgin. He did not even think about being away from Cammy.

After the newly weds left Louis and Lin changed clothes together. When they were naked in Louis's bed room he had her lay with her legs hanging off the side. Louis told Lin he wanted to look at her down there. Lin spread her legs and Louis kissed the inside of her thighs. Goose bumps appeared all over Lin. When he spread her lips and found her tiny clit she moaned. When he touched it with the tip of his tongue she jerked and screamed. She had her eyes shut when Louis looked. Louis began licking that pink hood and a tiny prick like thing popped out. That was big enough to get his lips around. It only took seconds of holding her clit in his lips and lashing it with his tongue for Lin to have a huge climax.

Lin was dazed for a few minutes, Louis sat on the bed beside her playing with her nipples. Lin finally moaned "What did you do to me." Louis said "I kissed you in a special place and in a special way, did you like it?" Lin said "Did I ever!" Louis asked "You want me to do that to you again?" Lin said "Yes, not now, but soon." Louis said "Then do me that way now."

Louis had to show her what to do and tell he what felt good when she used her tongue but that little nine year old girl had talent.

In minutes Louis grabbed her head and humped all of his cock into her mouth. He had a better orgasm than his sister had caused the night before.

Lin said "I liked doing that to you, I love you Louis." Louis told her he loved her too but they better get dressed before any one started looking for them.

They rejoined the Reception dressed in shorts and tees. They had not been missed.

The next three days Lin and Louis found dozens of opportunities to be alone together.

Louis would spend about three hours a day 'Riding fence' and then Lin and he could play.

The day after the wedding Louis and Lin fucked. The first time was fumbling until Lin took over and mounted Louis and placed him in her. Lin had five or six orgasms before Louis had his. Lin lay on Louis's chest until his prick shrunk and fell out. They could usually find a place to have intercourse after that.

Living with the Burgins those three days showed Louis what a home and family should be like. He knew that the years spent with his step parents had been misery and now understood why. Paul and he became close friends, the younger ones loved him. 'Tom Boy' Lin hid her love for him but let it show that Louis was her buddy. The Burgin home was a place of love and respect, full of happiness.

The honeymoon was over, Clair and Brad dropped Cammy and Bob off and flew on home to Jackson Ms.

Cammy caught up with the stack on her desk and brought her computer up to date with the cattle records. After she was home three days she had time to make an appointment with the doctor she had chosen. Two days later a jubilant woman danced in the door and to Bob's office. She shouted "I got your baby in me lover!" The girls in the front office clustered outside the door as Cammy danced the Highland Fling and Bob tried to as questions. Cammy said "I just left the Doctor's office, he said I am pregnant. I am going to give you a baby." Bob said "Quit dancing so I can kiss you." Cammy said "Can't, I gota dance I feel so proud and happy." Bob said "I am proud of you honey and happy too." Cammy said "Just think, I am going to be a mommy and I am going to be a good one to. I must quit drinking that moonshine whisky and smoking those big fat cigars and I will have to quit laying around in bed all day. I will have to get some of that awful exercise and quit eating all of that candy.

The ladies at the door were howling with laughter.

Within twenty minutes every 'Dam Cowboy' on the ranch knew Miss Cammy was pregnant.

Cammy ducked under Bob's arm and Shouted "I gota go tell Clair." She did not sit down before she was dialing Clair. When Clair answered Cammy shouted into the phone "Clair I am 'Knocked Up' a little bit. What do you mean, use words like 'With child' or 'Expecting' or 'Pregnant', don't you understand I am 'Knocked Up' honey." Cammy asked "What do you mean a woman can not be just a little bit pregnant, she either is or is not? I told you I was 'Knocked Up' a little, I did not say I was pregnant that's different." Bob was at his door laughing at his lovely clown. The other office staff were at their desk laughing. Cammy put her hand over the mike and said "She just came in from a visit to a Doctor and says the test was positive."

Cammy got back on the phone and asked "Well does that mean you are 'Expecting', 'With child', 'Pregnant', just going to have a baby or 'Knocked Up'? A pause and Cammy said "No you are the 'Lady' not me, you can't be just 'Knocked Up' that is my bag." A pause and then "Well if you want to be 'Knocked Up', I guess you can." Cammy said "I am so proud of us I am floating off the ground, I have to go now before Bob gets mad at me."

Bob said "I am already mad at you 'feather brain', come with me to our room, I had no idea you were even going to a Doctor today." Cammy said "I am 'Knocked Up' you will have to carry me." Bob said "No problem" as he picked her up and carried her out.

They passed Daybreak in the hall, Cammy said "I am knocked up Daybreak and he is taking me to our room to beat me again." Daybreak giggled and said "I heard you were expecting mam." Cammy said "I am knocked up Daybreak not expecting." Bob said "Shut up Cammy, I don't want to hear that crap again." Cammy said "I will hush but I won't shut up." Bob said "Hush then."

Bob laid Cammy gently on the bed and kissed her. He told her he was just as happy as she was, just had not gone crazy yet. He asked if the Doctor had given her any idea of when the baby might come. Cammy told Bob she had told the Doctor the exact day she should deliver her baby. She said she had gotten 'Knocked Up' when they were in Nashville the last time. Bob asked why she had not told him before now. Cammy said she was not sure until the Doctor told her she was today. Cammy reminded Bob of she and Clair throwing up the morning of the wedding, she had suspected that it was morning sickness the times before then.

Bob became so caring for Cammy she told him to back off several times, she was not fragile and could do some things for herself. Cammy insisted on going to the sales and riding her horse when she wanted. She began to run a mile each morning before breakfast. She would swim every day. She ate like a pig and Bob was worried about that but Daybreak told him Cammy was eating only healthy foods.

Cammy still drank a beer now and then but it was always non alcoholic. When she woke feeling queasy at her stomach she had a slug of her wine, it was grape juice. Cammy became more beautiful as her pregnancy progressed.

When she was beginning her second trimester her Doctor showed her the picture of her baby, it was a boy and going to be well hung like his father. Before noon on the day Cammy had said she would give birth Cammy was at her computer when she bent over clutching her belly. Cammy shut her computer down and went to their bed room bath. She came back to Bob's office carrying her small suitcase and the ladies heard her say "Our son is on his way, I guess we better go to the hospital now." Cammy walked to the Town Car and got in. Bob started the engine and told the gate guard over his radio to open the gates, he was in a hurry. Bob was doing fifty when he passed through them. The guard asked if any one knew why the boss was in such a hurry.

Lark said Cammy is about to have her baby fellows and that was why the boss was in a hurry.

A little over an hour later Bob came in on the radio. He said "We got a new 'Dam Cowboy' folks he weighs Ten pounds eleven ounces and is twenty six inches long. He came in this world kicking and bellowing but shut up when his mother stuck a nipple in his mouth. Both are fine and I will be home shortly.

Bob added "His name is Robert Evan Davis.

Lark had called Clair before Bob had gotten Cammy in the car, she called her back and gave her the news.

Cammy had insisted that she was going home the following after noon. Bob had no choice, he brought her home at noon.

As Cammy entered the office with the baby the ladies had to see him. Cammy asked Lark if she would like to hold him. Lark said "I wish I had a man and one of these."

Cammy went to her desk and dialed Clair. When Clair answered Cammy said "Honey I am home, it was a piece of cake, he arrived about twenty minutes after I got to the hospital. I did not even have time to get scarred, and there was hardly any pain." Pause. "Yes he is a big baby but I am a big woman, I popped him right on out." Pause. "You have someone call me the minute you have your first pain, Bob and I would like to be with you when it happens." Pause. "No we won't drive over we will use the chopper."

Cammy hung up and grinned.

Bob said "CAMMY YOU ARE GOING TO BED NOW! Cammy replied "Yes sir boss, don't beat me with that pick handle no mo please." Bob said "Shit, Lark bring the baby and that pick handle please." He picked Cammy up and led the way to the bedroom.

Daybreak was there with the covers folded down. In a firm voice Daybreak said "Lark and I will take it from here boss." Bob asked "You telling me to get out of my own bed room Daybreak?" Daybreak said "I guess you might put it that way boss." Bob said "Can I hang around in the stables or the yard? Cammy said "You don't quiet get it do you macho man, some things are women's and men get left out."

Bob said "I can tell when I am not wanted, if you need me honey I will be in my office."

Two days later Cammy got a call from Clair, she said "Cammiee I neeeed you, it's my time and I am frightened." Cammy said "Hang on honey, I will be there as soon as I can." It was ten twenty A.M. Cammy said "Lark shut this computer down please."

In ten minutes the chopper was in the air and headed to Clair at Jackson General. Forty five minutes later it was landing at the hospital.

Cammy was out of the aircraft before Bob could shut down. She ran from the landing pad to the door of the hospital with her baby and a diaper bag in her arms. As she went by the lobby desk she asked where maternity was. The lady at the desk told her it was at the back of second floor. There was a crowd waiting at the elevators, Cammy took the stairs.

At the Nurse's Station Cammy asked a Nurse where Clair Tibidow was. The Nurse said "She is Delivery Room three, but you can't go in there she is in labor.

Cammy took off running.

Through the glass she could see Brad holding a hand. Cammy slapped a flat plate on the wall and the doors opened. Six steps and Cammy was at Clair's side. She handed Brad her baby and bag and kissed Clair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.