Damn Cowboys - Cover

Damn Cowboys

Copyright© 2002 by Big-R

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She was a runaway, he was the owner of a huge cattle operation. She was so useful to him he married her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Bull number 190 came in the arena and went ballistic he tried to climb over the bars of the arena. Brad said "He is just scared folks, he is not like this in a pasture or pen. If he was he would not be here." That Bull brought only Forty two hundred.

Bull number 201 was led in with only a hay twine around his neck. Bob picked up a mike and asked "Lost your lead rope and halter Jess?" Jess said "Sure have Boss." Bob asked if he had looked in his back pocket. Jess pulled out his lead and halter. The crowd roared with laughter. Jess took the hay twine off the bull and trotted out.

David took the mike and gavel. Three hard knocks of the gavel quieted the crowd. David said "He sure is wild isn't he?" The bull was walking around as if he was looking for something to eat. The crowd roared in laughter again. After three loud raps David started the sale again. David got them up to seventy five hundred, he had said "Going once", and then said folks that bull is worth more than that. David said "Look at him, he is the twin to this years National Champion, I think this Bull's scrotal size is larger though." David knocked him down at ten thousand nine hundred for Bull 201.

David jerked every dollar he could for the next 99 Bulls.

Jerry was to sell the next hundred. Jess came in riding the bull. Bob picked up a mike again and asked Jess if he had lost his lead rope and halter again. Jess shouted over the laughter "Don't need it on this one boss, I got him knee reining like my Bronc." The crowd went wild. Five minutes later Jerry started to sell the bull. Jerry got eleven thousand for him.

Jerry was the clown, he kept every one laughing with his remarks.

Brad came back to the stand as Jess rode in backwards on number 401. Bob picked up the mike and said "Jess why are you riding the Bull backwards?" Jess shouted over the crowd noise "Cause he is Dyslexic Boss he sees every thing backward." Bob asked if the Bull knew which end of a cow to use. Jess said "O yes Boss he learned that the hard way." Jess trotted away. The crowd went ballistic. Brad was laughing so hard he could not get the crowd's attention for some time. When they were quiet enough to go on with the auction. Mort stood up and said "I came here to buy a few Bulls to take back to Waycross, I did not expect no three ring circus. You folks think we could get on with the sale with no more Bull shit?"

The crowd went wild again.

Brad finally auctioned the Bull off for ten four. The next 99 brought over five thousand each.

When five hundred bulls were sold Cammy and Phill started taking orders for frozen semen from last years grand champion. They sold twenty eight thousand straws at one hundred a straw.

A very tired group retreated to the Motel.

At Col. Hill's bar Bob said "Col. Hill you and your people are perfect. Your firm has just pulled off the finest auction I have seen."

Hill thanked him and reminded Bob that his people were partly responsible. He said he gave Phill a lot of credit for having the Bulls looking so well and having one every hundred trained to get laughs. He praised those clowns Jess and Mort. But he gave credit where it was due, the quality of the Bulls was the real cause for the successful sale.

Bob said "Looks like we got a good combination, I look foreword to our next sale in Nashville. Bob said "I have decided to consign five hundred breeding age heifers and five hundred cows with calves by their side and safely pregnant by last years Grand champion."

Col. Hill said we better make that a two day auction. Nashville does not have a regular auction. It books only specials. He said "I recommend that we sell the heifers on Wednesday and the three ways Thursday."

Bob said "Sounds good to me." Bob suggested that they work out the details the next week end at the ranch.

That night Bob asked Cammy if she liked children. Cammy said she loved children. A little girl dressed in a frilly new dress with her face, hands and dress smudged with the mud from pies she was making was beautiful to her. She said that a little boy crying over his skinned knees made her want to plant butterfly kisses on his hurts until the pain went away.

Cammy said "I yearn to be a mother someday."

Bob said "Cammy I am the last of the Davis family, unless I have children."

" I would like you to marry me, not just because I want you to have my children, I have become in love with you", Bob said. Bob said "Since we found each other just months ago, I have come to know that my world is a desolate place with out you in it."

Bob said "Cammy will you marry me?" Cammy whispered "Yes my darling man."

Sleep did not come right away, Cammy cried for a while in Bob's arms, his mind was filled with visions of Cammy as a mother. They finally dozed off clutched together. The next morning Bob woke with his hard prick in Cammy's mouth, she was deep throating all of his eight inches. She saw that he was awake and said "Don't hold off, I need my before breakfast snack." In minutes he was gushing in her mouth. Bob loved for her to do that, she was the first woman that had ever taken all of him that way.

That morning at the breakfast buffet Bob announced that Cammy had consented to marry him last night.

After embraces and handshakes all around Brad and Clair announced that they had decided to get married the night before as well.

That brought on another round of embraces and hand shakes.

The women all cried.

When Phill, Jess and the others that been at the sale told the others that had been left on the ranch about it there was a huge increase of pride in their efforts. Those 'Dam Cowboys' strived for perfection in every task.

Cammy had a direct line to Clair in Ms. installed. It was intended to hook their computers together but they talked over it at least once a day.

Cammy told Clair that Bob wanted a big wedding at the ranch. Cammy said that was fine with her, she had no one back home in Mobile she wished to invite.

Clair said the only family she had left was a half brother back home in Memphis. She doubted he would bother to come.

Cammy said "Brad is from here, I imagine all of his family and a lot of his friends are from near here to. Do you want to speak to him about having a double wedding here?" Clair asked if she would be sure that it was alright with Bob before she spoke to Brad.

That evening Cammy asked Bob about having a double wedding. Bob said he thought Clair was a sweetheart and that he liked Brad very much, Bob said that he thought it was a great idea to have the wedding with them.

Cammy called Clair the next morning and they started making plans. Debby Burgin and Abigale Hill were helping them.

Debby took over sending out invitations.

Debby sent photos of Cammy and Bob, Clair and Brad and a written announcement with all the details to the Mobile news paper.

When she showed Cammy the news paper and article Debby could tell something was wrong. Cammy said "Well they may not see it and know where I am, and they may not even care if they do see it."

Debby asked Cammy if something was wrong with the add.

Cammy said "The add is perfect Debby, there are some people in Mobile I was running away from when I got this far.

Cammy said "Why don't we have a coke and I will tell you about it."

The following is Cammy's conversation with Debby.

Debby I was born in Mobile, My father was a Foreman at the paper mill. My mother died of cancer when I was twelve. My father thought I and my one year old brother needed a mother. He found a woman that had two boys to raise, they needed each other. I was still twelve when my father was killed at the mill, a cable broke. My step mother started hunting again. She found a man two months after my fathers funeral. They got married and began to spend my father's death benefits. She bought the most expensive Cadillac they make. She totaled it before she thought to buy insurance. She and Slats spent the rest on gambling and booze. After she married Slats I got a job as candy and popcorn girl at a nearby movie. Slats demanded I give him my pay to help pay my room and keep. I was smart in school and graduated high school at age fourteen. I got a scholarship to The University Of South Alabama. I did not get to go to any high school proms or things I had no dresses to wear. I did not get to attend my graduation because I could not afford my cap and gown.

College was easy for me, I took two part time jobs after classes and was smart enough to hold out some of my wages from my step father and mother. I could afford to have two squares a day and buy a few decent things to wear.

I graduated just after I turned seventeen.

I immediately took on two more part time jobs in fast food during the days. I was working eighty hours a week. I wanted to get away from Mobile. I worked that way for three weeks. I thought I had enough to buy a car that would get me to Montgomery.

Honest Henry Cars took me for a sucker.

I got this far though and got lucky.

I turned eighteen two weeks ago and I am now legally able to leave those freaks.

Debby said "They don't sound like the kind of people that read newspapers. Cammy said I hope not.

Two days later the guard at the front gate called Cammy and told her that people claiming to be her parents were at the front gate. He asked if she wanted him to let them in.

Cammy asked Danny to give her two minutes to compose herself and she would be ready to face 'the music'.

Daybreak watched as Cammy took her gun out of a cabinet and put it on. As Cammy put on her hat she said to herself "Shit I wish this was not happening."

Daybreak panicked, she knew that Bob and Phill were not on the ranch. She grabbed up the mike on the ranch intercom and said This is Daybreak at the main house, I need some armed 'Dam Cowboys' here now. GET A MOVE ON. Cammy had listened to her message over the outside speaker on the porch. As Daybreak came out of the kitchen with a shot gun cradled across her chest Cammy said "Daybreak you are over reacting." As a beat up old nine passenger station wagon pulled up Jess and Ronnie skidded their horses to a halt about thirty feet from the hood of the car. Jess asked if she needed them for anything as he and Ronnie casually pulled their shot guns from it's sheath and laid it across their laps.

Cammy said "Back off guys but hang around Daybreak has a pan of brownies cooling for later. Jess and Ronnie backed their horses up and sat there Jess picked up his radio and said "Cool it Cowboys Miss Cammy has every thing under control."

Two people got out of the car, a slat thin guy and a fat woman. The woman screeched "Cammy we have looking all over for you, honey we been really worried about you."

Cammy said "Sorry bout that Lee Ann, I decided to cut out and make a life of my own."

Slats said "Cammy you are still to young for that, get in the car girl and go back home with us, you still got a lot to re-pay for your upbringing." Cammy said "Forget it Slats this is my home now." Slats said "Get in the car Cammy, now!" Jess slid the pump slide on his shot gun and loaded a round. The clack click of that got Slats attention.

Jess walked his horse a little closer.

A kids voice was heard from the car "You bit me bastard, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you for that." Another voice said "That's my sister Billy, let me go or I will bite you harder the next time." A small boy tumbled out of a rear window crying. He ran to Cammy and hugged her around her hips. He blubbered "Cammy you ran away and left me, why did you leave me there?" Cammy said "Louis I was going to come back for you when I could." Louis asked if he could stay with her now.

Cammy said "I would die before I would let you leave now."

Lee Ann told Cammy that Louis's welfare payments were part of how they were getting by and she needed to keep the boy. Cammy told her to keep on drawing the money but she was keeping the boy.

Cammy told them they had talked enough and it was time for them to go back to Mobile.

Cammy told them they were not welcome back. Jess and Ronny escorted Slats and Lee Ann to the gate. A white Jeep followed them to the main highway.

Cammy and Daybreak took a smiling Louis into the kitchen. Jess and Ronnie came back as Daybreak was cutting the brownies. Jess asked if they were still invited for a sample of Daybreak's pastry. Daybreak smiled and said "You two are my favorite 'Dam Cowboys' and you can have the rest of the pan Louis does not eat. After a while Louis was full, Jess and Ronnie ate and left.

Cammy said "Come on Louis you need to get out of those filthy clothes and take a bath bad."

Daybreak loaned a pair of shorts and a tee she had in her car, they were much to big but they made them do. The remainder of the day Louis had been holding on to Cammy or near her until they went to sleep on the couch after dinner. He had dozed off with his head in Cammy's lap.

Bob and Phill found Cammy sleeping with her bare feet on the coffee table, wearing her shorty night gown. There was a small boy with his head on her lap. Phill had come in to enjoy a night cap with Bob. Both looked at a sleeping girl that had the expression of blissful happiness on her face.

They had a cold beer and Phill left.

Bob sat on the coffee table and rubbed Cammy's feet until she woke.

Cammy said "Bob we have to talk, she slipped out from under Louis's head and led Bob to their bed room. She told him who the boy was, and for the first time told him how she had grown up. She begged Bob to let her keep Louis with her at the ranch. Bob said he had no problem with that and they would try it for a while.

Cammy asked if he would mind her going to bed in a guest room with Louis the rest of the night. Bob said "I have no problem with one night but I will have a problem after tonight."

Bob told her to lead the way and he would carry the sleeping boy.

The next morning Cammy woke at five, she kissed a boy that had spent the night clutched to her awake. They dressed and went to the kitchen. Daybreak and Bob were there and breakfast was cooking. Everyone said 'Good mornings' except the boy, he was clutched to Cammy hips. Cammy introduced Bob Davis to Louis McDaniel.

Bob said "Louis your sister has told me that she wants you to live here with us. Is that what you want?" Louis answered "Yes sir." Bob said "Good, this is a large cattle ranch and I always need good cattle hands." Bob told Cammy to take Louis to town and get him a wardrobe to work in. He told her to use his Visa card, and see that his new ranch hand had every thing he would need to be a working cow boy. Bob told Cammy to get Louis a good hat and boots. Then he added, "Cammy get him swim suits, a pair of Nikes and personal items like a comb and tooth care things." Bob told the boy to let go of his sister so she could help with breakfast. "Come sit with me at the table" Bob said. Phill came in, he and Debby had already eaten. Phill was just dropping by for coffee and a morning chat.

Phill had seen Louis the night before but knew nothing about why he was there.

Cammy introduced her brother to Phill Burgin. Bob said "He is a new ranch hand Phill and I want you to have the wrangler to pick out a horse for him and teach him how to ride it." Bob said "Tell the wrangler to order a new saddle for his small butt and short legs."

Louis said "I'm going to have a horse and saddle of my own?" Phill said "You a 'Dam Cowboy' now ain't you?" Louis said "Hell yes!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.