Saving Sister Susan - Cover

Saving Sister Susan

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 4: Anal Acquiescence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Anal Acquiescence - Father Murphy saves the young Novice, Sister Susan from the an older Nun's Sapphic temptation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After five days, Father Murphy's resolve was beginning to weaken. He had considered taking advantage of a busty matron who confessed to lustful thoughts about her young gardener but the woman's appeal paled in comparison with Sister Susan's beauty and innocent sensuality. Young Ann had appeared for confession and let him know that she was available but he could not bring himself to use the youngster again in such an immoral fashion. Consequently, when Sister Susan appeared, on schedule, in his office, he was immediately ready to take advantage of her trusting innocence and enjoy her ripe, young body.

The young Novice had also had a difficult time during the past week. Sister Capello had visited her several times and, although the first time, the night after she had been with the priest, Susan had not been in the least tempted, as the week progressed, she knew that her resolve was weakening. Three nights ago she had even yielded to the temptation of self-abuse but, afterwards, she not only felt guilty but she was still unsatisfied. In fact, during the week, she had relived her evening with her confessor many times.

In her innocence and with her ingrained trust of the priesthood, Sister Susan believed that she was still a Virgin in God's eyes. Nonetheless, her ripe body hungered for the thrills she had experienced when Father Murphy had exorcised her evil lust. And she also felt a certain satisfaction when she remembered how she had defeated Satan by extracting and swallowing his sinful 'gism'. Now, however, she wondered if her confessor's help had been enough. She knew that the seat of her sinful urges swelled and moistened when she thought about Father Murphy and the things he had done with her.

"Well, Sister Susan? Were we successful? Have you been tempted by Sister Capello since we prayed, last week?

"No Father. I mean.yes," the Novice stammered as she was assailed by a vivid image of the key that had opened her private jewel box. "I mean... like. I haven't been tempted, sir. Not exactly. And we were successful." But, as she spoke, the girl knew that she was not telling the entire truth.

"I was sure it worked, my child," the priest said with a sad smile. "I could tell from your unholy transport that we must be expelling Satan from you. Did it make you sad, Sister? I mean, that you no longer wanted to feel another woman's lips on you?"

The pretty Nun blushed hotly and blurted out, "Oh Father. It's not another woman's lips that I think about. It's God's key." And then her hands covered her face as she realized what she had admitted. At least, though, she hadn't said Satan's horn and, if anything, she thought about that even more.

"Sister Susan!" the priest said in a stern voice. "I think that you are yielding to fleshly, sinful temptations. God's key has freed you from Sodom but you are flirting with lesser transgressions, my child." But, as he spoke, the immoral priest was scheming about initiating her into another of Sodom's sinful ways.

"But Father? What can I do? How will I escape Satan's hold on me?"

"We must use God' key again, my child." the lustful cleric said in a sad voice. "One more time with God's key. Lie on the sofa, Sister. Lie on your back and we will try to unlock the last vestige of Satan's evil lust from you." She looked at him shyly but willingly she lay back on the narrow sofa. She knew that she shouldn't want this but her loins were warm with sinful anticipation. Submissively, she allowed him to spread her plump, shapely legs apart so that they dangled over the edge of the cot.

The Novice felt guilty but she surrendered to the delightful sensations as her confessor's mouth descended to her already moistly swollen sex. Just once more, she told herself. Just once more and she would be able to fight off Satan's hold on her sinful body.

As soon as the girl began to writhe and squirm with arousal, the priest raised his head and said in a serious tone: "We must be careful, my child. What you did for me, last time, was not enough. Tomorrow I plan to renounce my vows and seek a prostitute to help me expel Satan's gism in her... well, you know where I mean. And now, when I use God's key to help you, my child, you must not move because. well, if you do, Sister, it could give Satan command of me and. well, I could put him back in you. So, promise you'll lie still."

"Oh, Father. I will. You're so good to me, sir." she whimpered and, as he opened his robe, she stared with unreligious lust at his rigid organ. "I promise, sir! I won't move!" the Novice blurted, her hot desire barely contained and, as he lowered his hips to hers, she spread her thighs wider.

"Pray, Sister Susan. Pray for His guidance." her confessor said in a lust-choked voice as he slowly entered the slick tightness of the young Nun's once-fucked vagina. "Ohh, my child! You're so tight. The Virgin has preserved your chastity. Is it hurting you this time, Sister Susan?" and, as he asked her that question, he pushed hard to lodge his cock in the snug depths of her hot cunt.

"Unh... unh. no... Unh... no, Father." the girl panted as she felt her tender cuntsheath stretching. "Unh... sir... unh... it doesn't hurt. It just feels... unh... it feels big... it makes me feel full."

Arms outstretched, the priest held his chest well away from the buxom Novice's huge breast mounds and, with slow, deliberate strokes, he fucked her docile, acquiescent body. Looking down to where their bodies were intimately coupled he could see the pink, inner cuntflesh clinging to his thickly veined cock as he withdrew. On the down stroke, the soft, wet flesh rolled inward and, when he reached the bottom of his thrust, he ground against her plump, hair-cushioned mons and, with a spiral twist of his hips, screwed into her as deep as he could.

The lush-bodied girl also watched the stiff fleshpole as it disappeared into her pulsating cuntwell, and then reappeared, it's veined length shiny with her juices. Her buxom body adjusted more quickly this time to being penetrated and dilated by the hard shaft and, although she had not been prepared as she was when he had entered her the first time, her response was even more rapid.

The immoral cleric maintained the same pace for almost five minutes, pausing occasionally to cool the fires of his lust. And, for the girl, it became increasingly difficult to remain lax and unmoving beneath him. The priest could tell that she wanted to move for, with her feet planted firmly on the floor, she was instinctively flexing her thighs and, occasionally, he felt a tremor in her wide hips.

It became, finally, more than the innocent, sex-drenched girl to handle. Suddenly, as the glowing fire of desire in her belly blossomed into a flame of hot lust, she thrust up at him with her lush fucksaddle.

"NO! Oh no, my child.", her seducer panted. "If you move you will release Satan's gism into you."

"Hanh... but Father... hanh... can't help it... hanh... can't you... hanh.let it go... hanh... give it to me!"

He hooked his elbows under her knees and raised them so that they were on either side of her hugely jiggling tits. The girl was opened wide to his lascivious assault and, as he ground hard against her soft pelvis, he reached new depths.

"Hannh... Annh... yesss... hanh... yeesss... harder... hanh... harder." the passion-crazed Novice moaned. "Cuh... hunh.cuh... hunh. cumm... Hunh. Cumming... out... hunh... cumm...", she panted and the priest felt the softly gripping contraction of her tight vaginal sheath on his throbbing cock.

The spasming, milking caress of her soft, snug receptacle was irresistible.

The horny priest ploughed the girl's ripe, pulsating cunt and mauled her huge soft breasts and her large, flexing buttocks as the fire of orgasm blazed in his loins. Holding her pelvis tilted high beneath him he drove into the very depths of her pulsating passage, reaching her cervix and beyond as his organ swelled and bucked. "Sister Susannn," he moaned with pleasure as he blasted his sperm up into her spasming sheath. He felt her firm fleshiness jerk and writhe against him, her involuntary movements draining his semen, drawing it from his overloaded testicles. Then, as she went limp in the relaxation of her release, he panted, "Oh Sister.Oohhh no.Satan's seed escaped.into you.Satan got control of me."

"Hanh... Aahhh... Oohhh sirrr... Oohhh yeesss... I know it, Father... But? You can do something, can't you?" the buxom someday Nun panted, still breathless from her orgasm. "I know you put out his fire.I know I'll be able to resist Sister Capello."

"No, my child.you may think so but.it will happen again.I have to.I must.do something more." Father Murphy released her legs and they flopped out weakly, cradling his hips. Drained though he was, the sight of his luscious conquest lying spread-eagled beneath him was bringing on a resurgence of his lust even as his emptied organ deflated within her.

"What, Father? What must you do?"

"There's only one way, Sister Susan. I must.it's what I had to go to a prostitute for only now.now it has to be with you."

The priest dismounted from his supine companion and went to the adjoining bathroom. A quick injection later he returned, his cock again hard and tingling as he prepared for the someday Nun's final defloration.

"Oh Sir? Father Murphy? What are you going to do?" The innocent Novice felt the liquid weight of her priest's lubricious tribute lying heavily within her. She could sense that what he had done would not be enough. Satan was still in control.

"I must.we must.Satan's seed is in you again, Sister. I couldn't keep it in me." He pulled the docile Nun to her feet. "It will infect you, Susan.unless I block it.unless I release more in your darkest interior."

"Oh, Sir? Will it protect you, too?"

"Yes, Sister. It's what I had to do.if Satan hadn't made you extract his seed into your.your holy place."

The priest's injection-hardened staff was projecting out between the folds of his robe and, with a soft whimper, the Novice reached out to grasp it with her warm hand.

"It may hurt you, Sister. It is not a natural way, you know. But I will try to make it as easy as possible for you. You must get down on your hands and knees, Susan." and as she obediently did as he suggested, he added, "You must relax.relax and help me save both of us. Can you do it?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.