Impossible Lovers: Midnight Kiss - Cover

Impossible Lovers: Midnight Kiss

by Valen

Copyright© 2002 by Valen

Erotica Sex Story: Two teenagers that were never meant to be together find love for a fleeting moment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   .

I gently awoke to her silhouette. She was looking at my crotch, stroking my cock lovingly through my boxer shorts. She'd aroused me in my sleep, and despite the fog of waking the bulge in my underwear betrayed anticipation.

She'd been out late with some friends, and I had already gone to bed. For some reason, while it was permitted for us to have sex in her bedroom, I was obligated to spend the night on a couch in the basement.

She knelt on the hard floor next to the couch and leaned over me with her head tilting slightly to one side. Moonlight leapt down the stairs and wrapped her hair in a soft white haze.

In the cool light, her skin kept a pale, powdered regality while her expression revealed pure adoration. Her gaze swept slowly up to my face and she was startled to find me awake.

Her smile grew from wistful reverence to playful giddiness as she delighted in my confused expression. It was seldom that she showed any affection and had never initiated sexual encounters.

Like any couple, we had our share of disputes, but our age- or perhaps just a flair for the dramatic we shared- escalated these to catastrophic crises. Inevitably, I would end up being the one to concede, for the sake of peace. But the outcome of the arguments wasn't what bothered me. I spent much of our relationship not knowing how she felt about me- whether it was truly love.

People will say that a sixteen-year-old couldn't know love from lust, but I learned, beyond doubt, the distinction that night.

For a second I panicked; I had no idea what was expected of me.

She abandoned my cock for the moment to cup my face in her soft hands and press her full lips to mine. Her tongue wiggled side to side in my mouth- her usual kiss- but it felt more aggressive, probing deep, as if looking for a shortcut to my soul.

Content to relinquish control of the situation, I relaxed and ran my fingers through her thick hair. Her hands fell from my chin to my chest, gently massaging tiny circles as they made their way down my body.

After a short while, she broke our kiss and moved back down to my groin. She reached into my boxers and gripped my cock, squeezing softly as she dropped warm, wet kisses on my ticklish belly.

I fought to keep from squirming as my senses were tossed between being tickled, and the intense pleasure of my cock being squeezed in combination. As this continued, she began pulling my cock away from my body, and my boxers came down with her wrist. She held it upright as her lips jumped over my pubic hair and began planting those same wet kisses up the length of the shaft.

Her nails raked ever so slightly the sensitive skin on the back of the glans and the muscles in my lower back began to tremble. At length, her kisses reached the tip of my head and the last kiss was like the calm before a storm. I opened my eyes and looked down to catch her face pulling away from my cock with a gossamer thread of pre-cum connecting us.

To call it a blowjob would be an insult to the sensations that washed over me as her moist lips slipped over the head of my cock. My knees lost all sensation and the hair at the back of my neck stood on end. Tiny arcs of electricity crisscrossed my scalp and my shoulders pulled back of their own accord, thrusting forward my racing heart.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.