Retirement - Cover

Retirement

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An entrepreneur retires and moves in with his daughter's family. Using a corporation he helped set up, he begins having her friends mind-trained and having flagrant sex with them. Then he sets his eyes on her ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom  

Daphne wrapped her arms around her friend and let herself be held for a while. Maybe everything would work out. Maybe she was just in the dark before dawn. Maybe.

She was starting to actually feel better when she suddenly became aware how erect Amy's nipples were -- they were poking out through the sheer material better than a quarter inch. "Uhm," Daphne said, pulling herself away. "Thank you. I *do* feel better."

"That's my baby," Amy said, brushing a strand of hair back out of Daphne's face. Daphne glanced down and could see Amy's nipples poking out the sheer fabric of the nightie.

"Hey, I got you a gift!" Amy said.

"Really?"

"Here," she said, pushing the other paper bag to Daphne.

Daphne opened it up and pulled out another blue nightie. "This -- this is the same as yours."

"Yeah, I thought you'd look good in it. You can be my little pet," she chuckled.

"I don't..."

"Oh, go try it on. Or you'll hurt my feelings."

"I... uhm..."

"Go on!"

"O-okay." She took the bag with her to the bathroom.

"How's the old *fart* doing?" Amy asked from the bedroom.

Daphne sighed. "Daddy is getting worse. He's more arrogant than ever. I -- hey, there's no panties with this nightie."

"I know. I didn't think you'd need them." Daphne looked up to see Amy standing in the bathroom doorway, the door pushed open. "We *are* old friends, after all. Wow, do you look cute in that nightie!"

"Thank... thank you."

Amy could see Daphne's pussy clearly through the fabric. "Hey, you forgot your high heels."

"Oh, you're right." Daphne bent over to put them on, but immediately felt Amy's gaze on her ass. She looked over her shoulder, and, sure enough, her friend was staring at her behind.

Amy realized she was caught and moved her gaze to meet Daphne's eyes, then grinned. "You have a cute butt, girlfriend! I can see why you get your way with men all the time."

Daphne blushed bright red and sat on the toilet seat to finish putting her shoes on.

Amy led her back to the bedroom and goosed her on the rear. "Yessir, a bitchin' little ass."

"Uhm, Amy, I --"

"You just sit down on the bed there and relax. I know you're feeling depressed, and Amy is going to take good care of her little Daffy."

"Amy --"

"Ssshhh." She walked around behind Daphne, then began massaging her shoulders. "Doesn't this feel good?"

"Yes, but --"

"No buts. You just relax. Tonight is your night."

The massage did feel good. Daphne shut her eyes and felt the tension start to release out of her shoulders. Amy removed her hands from Daphne's shoulders for a moment, but then put them back and continued the massage.

"Mmmmmm, you're right. That *does* feel good."

"I knew it would. I know just how to make you feel good."

"You sure do. In fact --" Daphne opened her eyes and looked around to speak to her friend, but gasped. "Amy! Where's your nightie?! You -- you're naked!"

"Just my boobs. I still have my panties on. See?"

"You can't -- this isn't --"

Amy shut her up with a kiss.

Daphne broke away and jumped up, snatching a carrot from the bowl on the nightstand and sticking it into her mouth. She stood there stiffly, her eyes wide. After a moment, she pulled the carrot back out. "This isn't -- we can't --"

"Easy, darling. I'm going easy with you, aren't I? Why, I didn't even stick my tongue in your mouth just now."

Daphne's eyes grew wider, then she stuck the carrot back in her mouth and began running her tongue around it furiously.

"There, there," Amy said, walking around to her. "Everything's going to be all right. Just leave everything up to Amy-dear."

She put her hands on Daphne's shoulders, and Daphne allowed herself to be pushed back down to sit on the bed.

"Now you just lean back," Amy said, pushing Daphne into a reclining position. "There, comfy?"

Daphne just stared at her, tonguing her carrot.

"Now, I'm going to take this," Amy said, pulling the carrot out of Daphne's mouth.

"Wait--"

"And I'm going to show you something much better to do with it."

"But--"

"Hush. Lie still. Now slide this leg over here. And, there," she said, running the carrot along the insides of Daphne's thighs. "I'm glad you're pantiless. You have a pretty little pussy."

"Amy, please!"

"Mmmmmm, and this will feel real good." She ran the tip of the carrot up Daphne's gash.

"Oh!"

"Yeah, Amy will take care of her little Daffy."

"Oh!"

"And then..." She slowly pushed the carrot into Daphne's cunt.

"Ah... oh... ah..."

"And out again."

"Ohsweetgeez... fuck... oh!..."

"And in..."

"Aaaaahhhh! OH! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Daphne squeezed her legs together and began crying out in orgasm.

"Wow!" Amy said when Daphne subsided a little. "That was quick. How long have you been without?"

"I... uhm... there's been a lot of work at Clark's office," she said, her whole body blushing red again.

Amy pulled the carrot out of Daphne's pussy and stuck the glistening end into her own mouth. "Mmmmm, you've got sweet juices. Want to taste?"

Daphne openend her mouth. Amy touched Daphne's tongue with the tip of the carrot, and Daphne wrapped her lips around the vegetable and sucked.

Amy smiled and pulled it out of her mouth.

"I love you," Daphne sighed.

"And I love my little Daffy-Bear. Now you need to use those lips for something more productive than a carrot tip," she said, spreading her knees apart.


"So what restaurant are we going to tonight, Grandpa?"

"Chez Milsford."

"I haven't heard of that one."

Grant signalled to make a left hand turn. "It isn't a restaurant. A friend is preparing dinner for us tonight."

"Milsford? Miss Milsford is cooking us dinner?"

"Bingo."

"But, Grandpa, why would she do that? I mean, she's Mom's friend, not ours."

"Davy, do you remember when I got Caroline out of her bikini that day?"

David shook his head enthusiastically. "Boy, do I."

"A lot of women just want a man to tell them what to do. They need that to make them happy, and that's all it takes to make them happy -- the opportunity to serve their man."

"But how, Grandpa? I mean, I gotten to necking a few times, but I always strike out when I push it much farther. You just seem to... I don't know. It just seems so easy for you."

"That's because I have a sixth sense about these ladies, Davy. I can tell which ones are ripe and ready to bloom. I'll teach you some day. Anyway, this Caroline was just so ripe she was ready to fall off the vine. I just satisfied her by giving her a few orders, and she was delighted to obey."

"You're really something, Grandpa."

Grant raised his chin and puffed his chest out. "Well, thank you, Grandson. You make me proud too."

They drove a few more minutes, then pulled into Sarah Milsford's driveway. Grant led David to the front door, then opened it with a key.

"Hi, honey, I'm home!" he called.

"Where'd you get the key, Grandpa?"

"I asked pretty miss schoolteacher for it, of course."

"And she gave you one?"

Grant just held the key up for David to see.

"Grant, no. This is absurd," Sarah said, coming out of the kitchen with a spatula in hand and wearing a beautiful black evening dress.

"How's my little tart?" Grand asked loudly, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

"Phltt! Stop that!" she said, pulling back. "This is all just out of the question. You will need to take David and leave! I won't put up with this."

"But, dear, you've already prepared a sumptuous feast for us."

Sarah looked down at the spatula in her hand, then back up at Grant. "Well, it will just have to go to waste. I will not put up with this."

"Has Caroline arrived yet?"

"Yes, and I think it's disgusting. You just talked about cooking dinner. That's all."

"Caroline!" Grant called. "Get that pretty little ass of yours out here!"

"I won't stand for it," Sarah said.

"Oh, Grant, I'm here!" Caroline said, throwing her arms up and pirouetting as she entered the room.

David swallowed hard. Caroline McLure had on a thin, black silk teddy. It wasn't transparent, but it clung to her figure so close that David's breath was taken away by the way her erect nipples poked the garment out.

"Davy... hi!"

David swallowed hard again. "Uhm, hi, Miss McLure."

"Oh, call me Caroline," she breathed.

"Hi... hi, Caroline."

"Caroline's your date tonight, David. Sort of my way of saying how proud I am of your schoolwork."

"My... my date?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmm," Caroline said sweetly, nodding her head.

"Sarah, go run me a bath."

"Grant," she growled, "I said I was not going to put up with --"

"And I said to run me a bath! Now!"

Sarah glared at him a moment, then skulked to the back of the house.

"David, have a seat," Grant said, indicating the sofa. David sat down, still staring at Caroline. Grant sat beside him. "Dance for us, Caroline."

Caroline smiled, then began undulating her body, spinning slowly, shaking her ass for them.

"Fine piece of meat, wouldn't you say, David?"

"She is pretty, Grandpa."

"Tell her to take the strap off of one shoulder."

"Hungh?"

"These women aren't happy unless they are following our orders. Make the lady happy, give her a command."

"Uhm, could you... would you please... remove one strap, Miss McLure?"

"Davy," she sighed, pulling one strap off her shoulder and partway down her arm without breaking her dancing rhythm, "Anything."

"Wooowww..."

"That was good, David. But you need to use a little more force. Make it a command, not a plea."

"I'm sorry, Grandpa."

"It's all right. It was your first time. But other ladies want to be really dominated. They're feisty and will put up a brief fight. You need to be strong enough to handle them or they'll be frustrated and get bitchy."

"Have to be strong," David repeated to himself.

"That's right. Now try it with the other strap."

"Caroline! Take the strap off the other arm. Now."

"Oooooh, Davy. Of course." She lowered the strap, then the only thing holding the teddy up was her breasts.

"Better, better," Grant commented.

"Caroline, slowly, slowly pull the top of the teddy down."

Grant nudged David with his elbow. "Good job. You learn quickly."

Caroline stopped dancing and smiled sweetly. She gripped the teddy at her navel and very slowly pulled it down. First one hard little nipple popped into view, then the other.

David heard a gasp and turned his head to see Sarah standing at the end of the hall, frowning angrilly.

"You!" Grant said, pointing to her as he stood. "Back to the bathroom now."

"But --!" she started, her fists balled up in anger.

"Go! We are going to give Davy a few minutes of privacy to practice what he's learned.

"With Mrs McLure?!" David asked, his stomach ready to burst with excitement.

"Enjoy, Davy," Grant said, "And remember to call her a whore when you're done with her. It will make her feel loved." Then he followed Sarah back up the hall.

"I guess I'm yours for the evening," Caroline said, pinching her nipples. "Oh, Davy, you don't know how hard I've longed for you."

"For me?!"

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Haven't you ever noticed how I prance and strut around to tease you? But I never thought this would happen. I never had the courage to... to ask you to take me. And you never seemed interested enough."

"Interested?! Caroline, I've had fantasies about you for years!"

"Really?! Oh, that makes me so hot!! Make me do something, Davy, something nasty! Just give me an order!"

"Turn around and bend over."

"Oooooooh, I am so hot for you," she said as she complied and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Now, slowly slide the teddy down off your butt."

She ran her tongue around her lips as she followed his order. "Don't you want to see my red pussy?" she asked innocently when she was done. "It surely wants to see you..."

"Show me..." David swallowed. "Show me your red pussy."

Caroline grinned nastily, stood, and turned around, tugging gently on her pubic hair. "See? Real red hair."

"You have such... such a pretty pussy, Caroline." His eyes were glued there.

"Oh, thank you!" she giggled. "Make me do something. Make me shove my fingers up my cunt."

"Shove... your fingers up your cunt, Caroline."

"Oh, very well," she sighed. "I'd rather it be your enourmous prick, but these will have to do..." She lightly fingered her clit, then inserted three fingers into herself. Soon, she began moaning. "Oh, please, let me cum. I am getting so horny, Davy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.