Retirement - Cover

Retirement

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An entrepreneur retires and moves in with his daughter's family. Using a corporation he helped set up, he begins having her friends mind-trained and having flagrant sex with them. Then he sets his eyes on her ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom  

"Uhmmm..." She pulled the ring off and handed it over. "Here you go."

Grant took it and tossed it towards the deep end of the pool. "This exercise teaches submersive techniques -- it's hard to paddle your way to the bottom of the pool -- as well as techniques of cooperation."

"Submersive..."

"Come, Caroline." He led her along the ledge of the pool to the deep end. "Now your job is to get the ring. But the water here is deeper than you are tall, so you're going to have to paddle hard."

"But --"

"Now, I'm willing to help you," he whispered. "Every time you give Grant's little soldier a few tugs, I'll give you a little push from up here to help you get a little lower."

"Grant's litte..."

"You know what I'm talking about, Caroline."

She just stared at him a moment, shocked, then repulsed. "Yes," she sighed finally. "Yes, I do."

"Good. Then let's play 'retrieve the ring.'"

"But --"

"It's the only way you are going to retrieve the ring. And what would your husband say if you came home without it?"

Blushing crimson, Caroline pushed her hand into Grant's swimtrunks and began fondling him. After a moment, she started to withdraw her hand, but Grant said, "The first time costs extra." Her hand went back into the trunks and began rubbing him again.

"Enough?" she whispered flatly after a few moments.

"That'll do," he smiled. "Okay, go down head first, and I'll push a little from up here."

Caroline's head disappeared beneath the surface, and as her legs rose up, Grant put his hand between them at the crotch and began squeezing, not pushing her down at all. Caroline paddled strenuously, but couldn't get deep enough to retrieve the ring. Finally, she broke the surface, panting.

"I can't do it. I just can't do it," she panted, catching her breath. "Please, Mr Blaine. Please get my ring for me. I just can't."

"'Mister'?"

"Please, Grant. Do me this favor." She smiled shyly. "I'll let you rub me a little more. I know you like that."

"Rub you?"

"Yeah," she smiled, taking his hand and putting it against her crotch.

"You're a pretty horny woman, Miss Caroline."

She shook her head. "I don't know... what... it is about you. I'm not usually like this. I mean, I have *never* been unfaithful."

"You say this with my hand between you legs."

"Ohgod, I know. I don't know what's happening to me this afternoon."

"You'll let me put my finger up your hole?"

She looked at him. "In return for getting my ring?" She swallowed. He just stared at her intently. "Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'll let you stick your finger up my pussy hole, Grant."

Grant's fingers deftly moved the thin strip of material out of the way, then two of them slid up inside her. She started breathing heavily again, and not at all from her dive a few moments ago.

"You're such a red-headed slut."

"Please don't. Don't call me names."

"Okay, Caroline. Then you can do it. Tell me that you're my little cunt, and I'll dive for your ring."

"Please, Grant. Just rub me a little more instead."

Grant continued to manipulate his fingers in her pussy. It was several moments before she realized he was content to continue doing that and did not intend to dive until she told him what he wanted to hear.

"I'm your little cunt," she whispered. "Your own slutty horny cunt-in-heat. Okay? Please get my ring now."

"As you wish." Grant bent double at the waist, his head disappearing and his feet rising straight up. Then the feet sank as he did, he kicked a couple times, then he reappeared with the ring.

"My ring!" she said quietly, clapping her hands. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, her tongue slipping into his mouth, bewildering her at her own wantonness. "Thank you." She held her hand out.

"Not yet. A trade."

"A what?"

"A trade. Give me your bikini bottoms, and I'll give you the ring I just worked so hard at retrieving."

"My what?! C'mon," she said, moving her hand lightly over his crotch. "Just cop a few more feels off me, okay? Give me my ring, please?"

Grant just floated there, smiling, as she fondled him.

"Don't I turn you on?" she whispered, smiling and drawing her shoulders back.

Grant just continued smiling.

"Bastard!" She untied the strings on each hip and handed him the small piece of pink cloth. "Now give me my ring!"

Grant held up the ring, but when Caroline reached for it, he shook his head. He reached beneath the water and placed the ring just inside her cunt lips.

After a moment, she retrieved the ring and put it back on her finger. Then she licked her lips. "Thank you for getting my ring," she said finally.

Grant nodded.

"When are you going to give me back my bikini?"

Grant smiled and began swimming away, her bikini tucked safely away in his briefs.

"Grant! Please!" she called after him.

"Please what?" Daphne asked from the patio table by the pool, where she was setting down the papers they were to work on.

"Oh, nothing," she said, glaring at him while he laughed. She made her way along the side of the pool to the shallow point nearest the table, careful to keep her pelvis well below the water and, hopefully, hidden.

"Come on out and we'll get started," Daphne told her.

"No, the water just feels so good today that I'd like to float here a few more minutes. I can do just as good a job from here."

"Suit yourself." She sat down, put on her glasses and pulled out two papers.

Grant swam over behind Caroline. "So what are you two young ladies working so hard on?"

"It's plans for a fundraiser, Daddy."

"Don't tell me. A bake-off, right? Listen to an old financial pro. Put a little more imagination into it and give the public what they want. Why, a kissing booth with this red-headed lovely right here would earn you more than any bake-off."

"Daddy!" She looked at Caroline, who was fidgetting quite a bit. "Caroline, I apologize. I -- are you okay?"

"Yes!" she almost shrieked, still fidgeting. "I mean, yes, I'm fine."

"Caroline, this isn't going to work out. Daddy, we appreciate your advice, but we would like to work this out on our own. Caroline, come sit up here so that my father does not feel the constant need to interrupt us."

"Daphne... I can't."

"Caroline, don't be silly. Come on and let's get to work."

"Please, Daphne. I can't..."

Daphne stood, concerned. "Caroline, are you okay? Is something wrong?"

The redhead muttered something.

"What?"

"Your father has my bikini bottoms," she said a little louder, her face cast down.

Daphne stood, frozen.

After several moments, Caroline looked up at her. "I said, your father has --"

"I heard what you said! I don't believe this!"

"Believe it, Daffy-Bear!" Grant said, reaching into his briefs with his left hand. He pulled out the hot-pink cloth and threw it to Daphne's feet.

"Good lord! I do not believe this! What the *hell* are --!!!" She caught herself and took several deep breaths. "Caroline," she said in a threatening voice, "Get out here, away from my father, now!"

Caroline looked down again. "I can't," she muttered.

"Why is that?!"

"Daphne, your --" she looked down again and shuddered.

"Caroline!"

"Daphne, you father has his finger up my asshole! I tried to stop him! But he was just so insistent! He's got the damn thing in up to the second knuckle now, and --"

"Caroline! Stop it! Daddy! How could you?!"

"Daphne," Grant spoke up, "We're two consenting adults. And your red-headed friend here is such a hot little piece of ass, that -- well, here, I'll show you." With that, he began walking toward the steps of the pool, steering Caroline in front of him, directing her by moving his finger around in her ass in the direction he wanted her to go.

"Grant! Please!" Caroline squealed as he pushed her up the steps, exposing her pelvis from the water. "Her son is still there!"

"Ohgod!" Daphne muttered and spun around. "David! In the house now!"

The boy simply sat there, staring as Mrs McLure's bare ass rose up out of the water, his grandfather's hand behind it.

"David!" she called, marching up to him. "In the house! Now!"

David got his feet to moving, his mother pushing his back from behind. Grandpa had Mrs McLure all the way out of the water now and was bringing her around the corner of the pool, still steering her with his finger up her anus.

"Davy," he called as the boy walked by, wide-eyed. "She's a real red-head."

"I see, Grandpa. I see."

"Daddy, I--!!!" Daphne clenched her fists and continued pushing her son towards the house.


An hour later, Grant and Caroline wandered into the house.

Daphne was sitting at the kitchen table, drumming her fingers on it loudly. "Get out," she ordered them calmly.

"Daphne, I am so sorry," Caroline said, crimson-faced. "I don't know what in the world came --"

"I don't care. Get out of my house. Do not come back. Ever."

Caroline looked pleadingly at her, but Daphne continued staring at the table. Finally, Caroline took her purse and left.

"Daffy-Bear --"

"Do not call me that."

"Sweetie-Dear --"

"My name is Daphne, father." She looked up from the table to meet his eyes. "This is my house. *My* house. While you are living in my house, there are rules that you will follow. Remember that little saying, Daddy? It's still true now that our roles are reversed. What happened today will never happen again. Not ever. Understood?"

"As you wish, dear."

"My son was --" her voice started to raise, and she caught herself. "I am too angry to talk about this," she said after a moment. "Do not mistake, however. We *will* talk about it. Long and hard. And about the rules around here." She paused, breathing heavily with anger. "Now, I do not want to see your face for several hours, Daddy."

"As you wish, dear. I'll be in my room."

Grant trekked back to his room and shut the door. He had insisted on having a second phone line installed after he arrived and was grateful of that now, as he picked up the receiver and dialed.

"Hello, dear. I need to speak with Mr Lockhead, please. Of course you may. I'm Mr Blaine. I'm sure that -- yes, thank you very much.

"Douglass! Fine, fine! No, really, everything is fine. I just wanted to call and tell you that I've finally made up my mind about that last subject. Yes, you figured right, then. I *am* going to want to plug that one. Yes, as soon as you could get on it.

"Thank you, Douglass. I can always count on you."


The next morning, after David had left for school -- Daphne was going to need to talk with him about what happened yesterday -- the doorbell rang. Daphne checked out the window, and saw a brown van -- probably a package delivery.

"Yes?" she asked as she opened the door.

"Mrs Blaine?"

"Yes --" She felt an aerosol mist cover her face, and she backed away from the door.

"Easy, Mrs Blaine," the man stepped into the house, shut the front door, and tried to calm her.

"What?! What was --?!"

"Easy. It was just something to help make you a little more compliant."

"But--"

"Is anyone else in the house, Mrs Blaine?"

"I can answer that," Grant said from the bottom of the stairs. "I'm the only other one."

The man stood to attention. "Mr Blaine."

"Daddy," Daphne said, trying to wipe her face, "Who is this man? What was I sprayed with?"

"Easy, Daffy. He's just a man trying to do his job. Now keep your mouth shut while he does what he has to." He turned to look at the man and nodded. "Hello, Bradford. Think you can have her back by nine?"

"That seems reasonable, sir."

"Good, then get back to work. I don't want to keep you."

"Yes, sir."


It was nine-thirty, and David was sitting at the kitchen table, holding a novel in his hands, but not making much progress reading it. Grandpa had said that his mother had gone out shopping with a friend, but it wasn't like her to stay out this late.

His father had called from work, concerned, and David was angry at him. He understood that his father frequently had to work extra hours, but this was David's mother and Clark's wife that was missing. His father should have cancelled work and come home, as far as David was concerned. He was spending even more hours at the office than usual, anyway.

He heard the key in the front door and sprang up.

"Momma!" he said as she stepped in the door. "Where were you?!" he asked as he hugged her.

"Honey, sshh. It's okay. I was just out doing a little shopping."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.