Awakening of Debbie
Chapter 15: Job Training

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Job Training - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Joy took Debbie's hand and led her out of the room and down a hall. They entered a room that was filled with fancy clothes and lingerie. "You're pretty tall but I know we have something for you." She sorted through a rack until she found a strapless black silk dress. "Try this on for size," she said. Debbie held it up and saw that nothing would fit under the clinging material. "I don't have a body suit to wear under this." "It's too tight for what I'm wearing now." "Don't worry honey," said Joy, "it doesn't need anything under it and anyway it saves time getting out of it." "Just a pair of pantyhose is all you need." Debbie slipped out of her clothes and slipped on the thin dress. It was so thin and light weight that it felt like she had nothing on. No shoulder straps but they were not needed as Debbie's more than ample breasts held the dress up. Her nipples protruded very prominently even in the warm room. A slit on the side came up to her waist exposing all of her hip and most of the cheek of her ass. Joy stood back and gave a low whistle. "They will be standing in line for you tonight." "It may be a new record for you, my best was twenty-one but I was so sore the next day I couldn't screw at all." "Had to rely on blow-jobs and "Greek" to get by." "Greek?," asked Debbie. "You know Ass fucking, back door stuff." "By the way, what was the best night ever for you?"

Debbie said quietly, "This is my first time." Joy's eyes widened in disbelief as her mouth fell open. "You mean you've never turned a trick before?" "Never," replied Debbie. Joy put her hands on Debbie's shoulder and looked directly at her and said. "You have to understand one thing." "You and I and the others are here first to make Jim money, secondly to please some rich customer or friend of Jim's." "Our wants mean nothing." "Take the money at the end of the night and try to forget the slimly things that happened to your body at least until the next night when it happens all over again." "I'm sure Jim has given you the rules and you had better believe that he means every word." "Any thing the customer wants, the customer gets." Debbie nodded and let out a big sigh. Joy pulled her along and said, "Jim wants to see you before you go on the floor."

They entered Jim's office and he stood up and exclaimed, "What a pair of tits!" "I knew they were under there all the time." "Come over here sweetheart." Debbie stepped over to him and he roughly grabbed both of her tits and squeezed. "I wish I didn't have all this book work to do now but maybe I'll see you later." "Before you go let me see the working machinery before it's worn out." Debbie looked at Jim unsure of his wants and then at Joy who just dropped her eyes and said, "He wants to see your pussy." Debbie took the slot of the dress and moved it to the front exposing her golden bush. "I can't see any thing that way, sit back on my desk." Debbie moved back and sat on the edge of his desk. Lifting her knees up high, she spread her legs and fully exposed herself to him. Jim's eye's widened and he hollered, "Hot damn, I WILL finish up early tonight." "Now get out of here and start earning both of us some money. As Debbie and Joy left the office, Joy whispered, "He'll want you for sure now and I'm sorry to say he is one of the kinky ones." "Don't think about what he does to you just remember he's the boss and you are paid to do anything."

Joy led Debbie down the hall and into a small room that was richly furnished as a bedroom. The lights were soft and the ceiling and two walls were covered with mirrors. One wall had a complete wet bar with rows of the finest liquors and wines. A door led to a bathroom complete with bidet, shower and a hot tub big enough for two. "Not bad?", asked Joy as she showed Debbie around. "This room has two cameras, one behind the one way mirror and another in that little pin-hole over there." "You'll get used to being on camera," she said, "You'll be too busy to care and besides the extra money is great."

"What if someone I know sees the video," gasped Debbie. "Well they probably will come over some night and want to partake of your charms," said Joy. "More regulars, more money." Debbie shuttered to think some of the towns leading citizens would probably have copies very soon and spend time watching her as they masturbated in their living rooms.

Joy sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned for Debbie to sit next to her. "We've only got a two hours before starting so I'll fill you in as much as possible on what to do." "When the client pays the host he will enter the requests into the computer." "It will print out a small card which is inserted into an envelope and is given to you." "You will lead the client to this room and open the envelope and find out what he has paid for." "Always keep a smile, no matter what is printed out." "Always address your client as sir or madam..."What!", interrupted Debbie, "Do you mean women come here." "Of course," said Joy, "they are some of the best tippers but also some of the most kinky." "I've got one thirty-five year old housewife with four kids who got so kinky that Jim had to draw the line." "She always asks for me and even seems to teach me new tricks, which isn't easy." Debbie walked over to the bar and poured a drink for herself. Joy motioned for one also. They sat for a minute just sipping the drinks. Joy finally spoke, "O.K. more, when you understand the contract with the client you find out if they want you to undress them or you first or what ever." "Offer a condom but most will refuse." "If they want "half&half" find out which is first." "What is "half&half?, asked Debbie. Joy smiled at the innocent statement, "That's the most common request Debbie." "They want half the time spent on a blow-job and half straight fucking." "Some like you to suck them hard first and cum in your pussy and others want to fuck themselves hard and wind up cumming in your mouth." "Either way your hope is that you can make them cum as soon as possible and not have to spend the entire thirty minutes with them." "That way you can fit more clients into the evening." "Don't forget, here at Jim's it's considered insulting to spit anything out, just swallow and smile." The drink was starting to smooth Debbie's nerves and she noticed that her hands were not shaking as badly as before. Looking around the room she began to imagine the various men she would service and the fantasies she would fulfill for them. Joy continued to babble on, "After each trick you take a quick shower, douche, use mouthwash for sure, put on a new gown and get back to the floor." "Jim doesn't want you to spend more than ten minutes away after the client leaves." Joy put her arm around Debbie and explained some of the things to do that would help her during the long night ahead.

"As I said, not everyone is straight sex." "The kinky ones might want thirty minutes of all "Greek." "If you haven't had a lot of experience with a cock up your ass you may have trouble." "In that drawer over there you'll find some dildo's and some ass plugs." "Lube one up before you start and keep it in for an hour." "That way your sphincter muscle will be more relaxed and don't forget to put plenty of KY jelly up inside when you remove the plug." Debbie walked over and opened the drawer Joy had indicated. Inside was an unbelievable collection of sex toys. She picked up one that had a large bulbous head and necked down to a much smaller diameter in the middle. Joy shook her head and said, "that plug will not do, it only stretches your asshole while it is being inserted." "You need to take one of the dildo's to keep it stretched out." "Don't worry about your cunt, I've never seen a cock too large to fit a normal cunt." "Regardless of all the boasting men do."

Debbie dropped the plug and picked up a dildo that was about the thickness of the largest cock she had ever seen. Taking a tube of jelly she coated it with a heavy layer of lubrication. Starring down at the glistening shaft she turned to Joy and said, "I'm not sure I can take this up my ass." Joy stood up and took the dildo out of Debbie's hand. She kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "Let me help." "I'm sure sometime tonight we'll be doing a three-some act so we might as well get to know each others body." Debbie stepped back and said, "you mean you and I will have sex?" Joy laughed, "sex or what ever their dirty little minds come up with." "Here, lie down on your tummy and I'll be very careful."

Debbie rolled over on her stomach and felt Joy sliding the thin gown up to her waist. "You can help," Joy said, "by spreading your cheeks for me." Reaching back, Debbie grasped the two mounds of her ass and spread them apart. Joy eyed the pink rosebud as it appeared and felt that Debbie was telling the truth about her lack of experience. It looked so virginal that it was even hard to believe that every day a load of crap passed through it. Using one finger, then two, Joy massaged the opening until she felt a relaxation of the muscle. She then placed the slippery dildo in the center and began to push, slowly but steadily. Debbie let out a gasp as the head of the dildo began to clear the outside ring of her asshole. The process took only a few minutes until the start of the shaft was inside. From then on it was no problem for Joy to insert the full eight inches inside. The dildo had a safety ring to prevent all of it slipping inside. Debbie was breathing in short pants and asked if that was all.

"All in Debbie," said Joy, " How does it feel?" "It hurts, but it's also wonderful," cried Debbie. Joy took time to run her hand up and down Debbie's cunt and run her fingers through her soft golden bush. Joy was jealous of women with soft silky bushes, hers was like a black brillo pad. Debbie turned over and put her hand out to Joy saying, "Do I get a chance to see what I have in store for me also?" Joy smiled and lifted her dress up and placed her knees on both sides of Debbie's head. Debbie instinctively stuck her tongue out as Joy lowered her self on Debbie's face. The moisture had already been flowing and many drops fell into Debbie's open mouth almost immediately. Debbie licked from one hole to the other. For a long time no words were spoken, just moans of pleasure as the two women ground against each other... Suddenly Joy stopped and said, "My god it's almost time to open."

She quickly got off Debbie's face and smoothed her dress. "Good luck honey, I'll see you later. Loved your tongue."

Debbie remained on the bed, looking at her self in the ceiling mirror. Her face was covered with Joy's juices and her tongue hurt from all the licking she had done. She knew she had to clean up and get ready. As she stood up she remembered the dildo stuck up her ass. Using the wall mirror and bending over she could see the end ring. Reaching back she took the ring and began to pull. The dildo came out easily and when its head cleared she saw that her asshole remained completely open for a few seconds and then slowly closed like a flower at night. Well she thought, I guess I'll be able to take some up there if necessary. The thought of a strange man's cock up her ass gave her a pleasurable feeling that surprised her but pleased her also.

Having cleaned up and taken another drink Debbie heard a knock at the door. It was Joy who motioned for her to come along. They walked down the hall and into the main bar. A dozen or so well dressed men and a few women were at the tables around the room. The lighting was very low and it was difficult to see. Debbie saw four other women in gowns who where serving cocktails. They smiled and waved as she passed. Joy said, "I'll introduce you later to the others." She pointed at the host who said at the cashier's table. "He will be the man to see and don't worry, you'll do fine." "Pointing to a bar stool she said, "Sit, that's yours for the night."

FIRST DATE Debbie had not noticed Ted behind the bar. He came up and looked a little shocked at her outfit. "What happened to your skirt and blouse?" "Where did you get that gown?, he asked. Debbie had almost forgotten Ted and for a moment she didn't know what or how much to tell him. Well she finally thought, I guess I had better tell it all and get it over with. Taking a deep breath she said, "Ted, my job here is not as a waitress." "I am a hostess for the customers... no... I have to please them... no... for God's sake Ted I am going to work as a whore each night until we pay off my fine. Ted heard the words and saw the tears in Debbie's eyes swell up. He knew by now that anything she told him was sure to pass. He knew also that he had just felt his cock spring into its hard self. The bittersweet pleasures were going to happen in front of him and he couldn't help looking forward to his wife being used by strangers. Maybe he would get to watch some of the action. The bartender suddenly yelled at Ted, "Get me some more ice from the back." Ted didn't reply to Debbie as he quickly went into the back room. Debbie sat and thought to herself that she was glad it was out quickly and no further time had to be spent on feelings. Feelings were not a part of her job tonight.

The bartender introduced himself as Charlie and asked if Debbie wanted a drink. She asked for gin on the rocks. Before the drink arrived she felt a presence behind her and the odor of strong cologne. Turning around on her barstool she came face to face with a very short, older man. He was dressed in a very expensive dark pinstriped suit. "Hello young lady," he said. "I'm told you are new here." "Is that correct?" Debbie tried to smile and replied, "Yes, I am new." The man took Debbie's hand and motioned that he would like her to join him at a nearby table. Debbie hesitated until she saw the bartender frown at her and nod his head yes. She got off the stool and said at the table in the corner with the man. The bartender had one of the other girls bring over Debbie's drink.

"Well now young lady, it seems I may have the honor of being first to 'know' you." "Isn't that right?" It was obvious what he meant and Debbie remembered Jim's warning of treating all of them the same, young or old. With a big sigh she accepted the fact that all of her future clients were not going to be hard-bodied young studs like the men from the western bar. She cleared her mind and turned to the man next to and said. "I am glad it will be with such a nice gentleman such as you." She leaned over and kissed him on his cheek leaving a large smear of lipstick. On the other side of the bar Ted had returned with the ice and watched the two out of the corner of his eye. That man's old enough to be my grandfather he thought as he washed glasses. Debbie felt the man's arm around her shoulder and his hand come to rest on her breast. He gently began to roll and pinch the now hardened nipple through the thin material of her gown. Debbie continued to smile as she sipped her drink. Ted looked up from washing glasses and even in the darkness of the bar he could tell what was happening. As he expected his cock grew to its maximum and he was glad his apron covered his crouch. He next saw the man's hand slip under the top of her gown and fully grasp her breast. Debbie's eyes closed for a second but she didn't stop smiling. She had seen Jim come out of the back and watch her from across the room. She wanted to tell him that he had no worries with her, everything was going to be just as he wanted. She suddenly remembered that Jim was going to be a non-paying client later and Joy's warning about his habits caused a shiver in her body.

"What's the matter young lady?, the man asked. "I felt you shiver just then." Debbie turned and laughed and said, "It's nothing, I just like to feel you doing that." "I'm glad," he replied as he reached up with the other hand and pulled Debbie to him and kissed her. He pressed his tongue against Debbie's lips and deep into her mouth. Debbie could taste his drink as he moved his tongue over her teeth and mouth. Finally he stopped and sat back in the booth. Debbie cleared her throat and decided that it would be best to get this over with. No reason to give out too many "freebies." "Well sir, just what do you wish to do with me?" The man smiled and said nothing. He released Debbie and stood up. Walking over to the host he removed his wallet and handed some bills to the host who took them and typed something on the computer. The whirl of the printer could be heard for a few seconds. The host took a small paper from the printer and put it into an envelope. The man took the envelope and returned to the table. Handing it to Debbie he said, "my wishes for us." She opened the envelope and read the cryptic computerized printing on the sheet. It had only one sentence printed:

September 12th Half and Half. 30min. $200.00.

Debbie thought of having the old mans wrinkled cock in her and also having to suck it. She wondered if he could even cum at his age. Her thoughts were interrupted by his hand pulling her up from the booth. She walked with him through the door and back to her room. Arriving inside she asked if he wanted a drink. A shake of his head told her no. She tried to remember everything Joy had briefed her on. As they left the bartender told Ted to clean up the table. Ted took a tray over and picked up the glasses and noticed the envelope that Debbie had left for him. Ted read the paper inside and with his experience in the army had no trouble understanding what "Half&Half" meant. His cock hardened again and he wished he could watch his wife suck off the old man. A shout from the bartender brought him back to reality.

"Do you want me to undress first?", she asked. Again he shook his head no. "O.K. I'll undress you first." She removed his suit coat and untied his tie, hanging both up carefully. He was so short his eyes were on the same level as Debbie's nipples. She removed his shirt, shoes, and pants leaving only his shorts on. To remove these she had to kneel down if front of him. As she slid them down his skinny legs she came face to face with his limp cock. As she expected it was wrinkly and small. He sat back on the bed and waited for her to continue. Debbie simply pulled the gown over her head and stood there wearing just her pantyhose. She quickly removed them and allowed the man to take in the sight of her full nakedness. "Which do you want me to do first?, she whispered, "suck you or fuck you?" The man's cock began to rise as she approached the bed. "I want to fuck first so I can cum into your mouth." Debbie was glad, even with this old creature she at least wanted the smell and the taste of cum to set her off. She was surprised to see the little cock had grown into a near normal size. No giant, but nothing to be ashamed of. "Do you want a rubber?", she asked. Again the shake of his head. Debbie then lowered herself on his shaft and began pumping her body. For a long time there was no sound other than the sound of their bodies slapping together. Debbie thought maybe she could make him cum now and get this over with but she could see him holding back when he came too close. He suddenly reached up and said, "Stop." Debbie uncoupled and moved down in the bed so she could reach his now solid cock with her mouth. After some of the monsters she had sucked earlier this one felt strange. She quickly took the entire length in her mouth and applied suction. Pumping her head as fast as possible it wasn't long before she tasted the pre-cum. Stopping momentarily to lick it off she went back to sucking quickly. He began to moan and Debbie felt a single drop of cum hit the roof of her mouth. Good taste, nothing special she thought. She continued to suck, waiting for the rest but his cock started to deflate and soon was limp in her mouth. Debbie felt cheated with all the work she had done but there was nothing left in him. The old man got up, kissed her and dressed. Leaving the room he turned and said, "I know you are disappointed but with age comes less cum." Laughing at his little joke, he closed the door and Debbie was left alone.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.