Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 14: The Rules

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Rules - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Jim suddenly stopped being so friendly and sat on the edge of his desk.

"Now the rules. Rules are to be obeyed at all times. Failure to do so will bring swift punishment.

Punishment," thought Debbie, what does he mean?

Jim continued, "As stated, you will wear what is given to you and change at least every hour unless you are with the same customer." "You will not pick customers, they will be assigned by my host." "Big, little, old or young you will treat them all the same."

"All negations will be handled by the host or bartender so you do not handle cash at any time. The standard split is 40% for you 60% for the house until you exceed ten tricks at which time it becomes 50-50."

"If you can do fifteen tricks in a night, that one is 100% yours as a bonus, same goes for number twenty. Prices are set by the house, there is no bargaining."

"Nothing the customer wants is refused as long as it doesn't involve pain or blood. Some of the jerks with lots of money get a little kinky at times but it all washes off, if you know what I mean."

"If they don't want to wear a rubber, they don't have to. You do what the customer has paid for or suffer the consequences. One-half hour maximum per trick unless they pay double."

"Most of the rooms have video cameras which are watched by 'special' customers in back rooms. They are the types who enjoy watching better than fucking, you get ten-percent of any video sales. At two hundreds bucks a copy that can add up. Always know where the camera is hidden and for god's sake keep that hair away from your mouth when you are doing a blow job."

"Pay is in cash nightly, no taxes taken out. Oh, and when you not busy, I really can't imagine that happening, you will work cocktails and you can keep all the tips. Do you understand all that I have told you?"

Debbie had not blinked or taken a breath since she heard the word "punishment." Her mind understood every word as Jim spat them out. She should have known that the judge had other than benevolent thoughts for her well being.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?", he repeated.

After what she had been through, Debbie knew her only answer could be in the affirmative.

"Yes," she whispered.

At least she didn't have to hide it from Ted, he'll be the first to know, and since their conversation last night he will probably look forward to her plight. Jim pressed a button on his desk and the pretty woman who had been crying earlier came back into the room.

"Debbie meet Joy, she'll be your instructor for the first few hours. Joy, get her an outfit that will show off some of the great body that's is now hidden and bring her back to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.