Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 13: The Job

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Job - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Ted and Debbie arrived the address given them on time. The building was set back in lush landscaping and hard to see from the road. A large parking lot in the rear already contained many cars, most of which were very expensive models. Not knowing what to wear, Debbie had put on a white blouse and a short black mini-skirt and black high heel shoes. She thought she looked a cocktail waitress should look. Going in the front they were met by one of the largest men Debbie had ever seen. Not fat, just muscle. He was dressed in a tux that made him look even bigger.

"Good evening sir," he said as he smiled and picked up two menus. "A table for two?"

"No," replied Ted, "we here to see someone named Jim. Judge Mauser sent us."

The smile on the host turned to a leer as he ran his eyes up and down Debbie's body. "So you're the two the judge told me about. Employees are supposed to come in the back door."

"We didn't know," said Debbie, "can you take us to Jim?"

"Follow me," he said and walked through a side door that led to a large office in the rear.

Entering the office they saw middle aged man talking to a young and very pretty woman who was dressed in an evening gown. It was obvious that she had been crying. She turned and hid her face as they entered.

"Jim, these are the two that the judge sent over to work," said the host as he left the room and closed the door.

Jim stood up and waved his arm at the woman who wiped her face and hurried out a side door.

"Well, well, the judge said I would be impressed with you," he said as he stared at Debbie. "Did the judge fill you in on your duties' sweetheart?"

Debbie nodded and said, "Ted is supposed to help your bartender and I'm going to wait cocktails."

With that Jim roared and laughed out loud, "The judge is always so funny when he is off the bench. I guess that's one way of putting it.

O.K. you," pointing at Ted, "go through that door and find my bartender and he'll show you what to do." "You sweetheart, will stay while I explain your duties."

Ted was not sure he should leave Debbie alone but knew they needed the work and the money. He kissed her on the cheek and went out of the room.

"So the judge didn't fill you in on the working rules here, Jim said as he motioned for Debbie to come closer. "Turn around and let me see your other half." Debbie turned around slowly and asked, "Is this outfit suitable for working."

"Honey, none of my girls wear street clothes on duty, the customers don't like it and what they don't like doesn't put money into my pocket or your pocket."

As he said this he poked his finger in the small pocket on Debbie's blouse just above her left breast.

"No sweetheart, my girls wear only nice things around customers at least while they wear things. I like to see changes every hour, nice changes."

Debbie didn't know what to think as she stammered, "I didn't bring any thing else with me, and the judge didn't say what to wear."

Jim put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll have Joy show you our wardrobe. All sizes and styles. I'll let you pick the first one, I can't wait to see more of you than shows now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.