Awakening of Debbie
Chapter 11: Skidrow

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Skidrow - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

They drove back to town at a high rate of speed. Nearing the outskirts they passed through the skid row section of the city. Earl slowed and began to look at the surrounding area. Suddenly he stopped the van and got out. Walking down a dark and narrow alley, Ted could see him approach what appeared to be an old wino sitting on the ground with his brown paper bag of booze. Earl spoke with the wino for a minute and then returned to the van.

"Debbie, you have a customer."

Debbie stared wide-eyed at Earl then at Ted. "You can't mean you want me to go to that dirty bum? Please, you can't really mean that?"

"You bet your sweet ass I mean it now give me the coat and get out. He has already paid for you. Only had thirty-five cents but that's about what you are worth."

Sliding the van's door open he dragged Debbie out into the alley. Cindy quickly slid between the front seats and sat down next to Ted. Earl reached up and yanked the coat off of Debbie's shoulders and down her arms leaving her totally nude. Debbie felt the cold air surround her body as she realized just where she was and what was going to happen to her very shortly. Taking her by the arm, Earl walked Debbie quickly back into the alley to the wino that had gotten to his feet. He had a look of amassment on his face as he saw the tall young blond being led to him. Her creamy white breast bouncing slightly as Earl pushed her forward.

Earl shoved Debbie into the wino's arms and said, "She's all yours for ten minutes. Anything you want, she'll do. Right little lady?"

Debbie closed her eyes and nodded as she felt the wino's hands began to explore her body. Both hands immediately went to her breasts and squeezed hard. His mouth instantly found one of the peaked nipples. His teeth bit the still tender nipple and Debbie cried out in pain. Moving his hand down he inserted his fingers into her cunt that was still wet from her earlier rape. Stroking in and out with one hand he used the other to grab her ponytail and pull her face to him. Debbie almost gagged from his foul breath. He kissed her and forced his tongue between her lips and ran it around inside her mouth. Debbie thought she would throw up from the horrible rancid taste of his spittle. Still holding her golden ponytail he pulled her further down until she was on her knees among the wet crud of the alley. "Suck me bitch and do it fast.," he hissed as he pressed her face into his crotch.

Debbie smelled the sickening aroma of urine and stale wine as her nose was rubbed along his fly. She had no choice but to fumble with his belt and zipper and lower the filthy pants. Standing boldly from a mat of wiry black public hair was a long but narrow, limp cock. The head was very dark and covered by loose skin. Debbie had never seen a foreskin covering on a cock before. She took it in her hand and began to stroke it. The rarely washed cock grew and as the skin stretched out an even worse foul odor was emitted. Closing her eyes and holding her breath, Debbie slid her lips over the head and down the now bulging shaft. Wanting to get it over as quick as possible she began to pump and suck as fast as she could. Just as she thought he would cum he pulled her head down to the ground by her hair and said, "On your hands and knees doggie style."

Still gripping her ponytail he mounted Debbie from the rear. His narrow cock, now at its full length, easily entered her moist cunt. Debbie's head was bent back fully by her hair as he pulled it with each stroke. When the wino was ready to cum he slipped out of Debbie's cunt and jerked her head back so far that the back of her head was touching her heels. Facing straight up with her mouth wide open in pain, Debbie could see him standing over her as he pointed his cock directly down at her face. She wanted to say, "It's O.K., I want your cum, you don't have to hurt me." But she couldn't speak with her head pulled back so far... Hearing a low grunt a torrent of sticky cum began to spew forth drenching Debbie's face and hair. Her mouth was already open from the pain of the position and it caught much of the flow. The smell from this decrepit street bum's cum made Debbie quickly forget her surroundings.

The now familiar waves of pleasure took over control of her body as she devoured each drop. For just a moment the inconceivable situation she was in, being totally naked in a slime filled alley, sucking the cock of a decrepit bum while her husband watched, flashed through her mind. The thought quickly passed as the waves of pleasure again filled her brain. She sucked as hard as she could and drained every drop of cum from the now flaccid cock. Panting heavily, the wino pushed Debbie away and fell back against the wall of the alley.

"God damn, That's the best head I have ever had in my life."

Earl, who had watched the entire episode, lifted Debbie to her feet, and said to the wino, "Your ten minutes are up fellow."

When Ted had watched Debbie being led down the alley to the wino he had felt his cock hardening and push strongly against his pants. He scarcely noticed Cindy back from the front seat and sitting close to him. He reached down under his belt and moved his cock to an upright stance that allowed him to massage it. When he saw his wife being pushed down to her knees and begin sucking the wino's cock, he felt a hand reach over and start to lower his zipper. Looking down he saw that it was Cindy's hand. She reached in and pulled out his cock that by this time was at its maximum fullness.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.