Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 10: Showtime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Showtime - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

"Ted," said Earl, "My good buddy, you are going to see just how talented your little bride is."

With that he pressed the play button and the screen filled with the scene of Debbie and the judge discussing her case. Ted watched in horror as the drama unfolded. From the first rape by the judge, to the second by the sheriff, to the final assault by Cindy, Debbie sat staring into space without a word. Ted couldn't believe what was happening to his wife on the screen. When it was over, he tried to get up and grab Earl. Earl easily dodged his efforts and pushed Ted back down on the couch.

"Look good buddy, you shouldn't get upset. Debbie here is a real pro now and you too can get a little of that when we're through."

Earl then walked over a pulled Debbie to her feet and brought her over to Ted.

"Tell your pretty boy husband just what the choices you have in this case," he shouted.

Debbie, with tears in her eyes, told Ted what the judge had told her. "Cooperation or prison."

"Please understand Ted," she sobbed, "I didn't have a choice then and I have none now."

Turning around and looking directly at Cindy she softly said, "What ever they want me to do, I must do. Don't try to interfere, it will mean twenty years in prison for me."

Cindy pursed her lips and blew a kiss at Debbie and began to think of all the things she was going to do to that lovely body. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Earl walked over and opened the door. Three large men entered. Debbie recognized them from the bar. Without a word they walked past everyone and went down the hallway where the bedroom was. Earl grabbed Ted under the arms and lifted him up on his feet. Ted stood, a little wobbly but stayed erect.

"We are going to have some entertainment now," said Earl as he guided Ted down the hallway.

Cindy took Debbie's arm and pulled her after them. The four of them entered the bedroom and saw the three men standing at the foot of the bed. Each was over six feet tall and about twenty-five years old. Cindy pushed Debbie in front of her to the middle of the room. Ted was standing next to her more alert now. Cindy and Earl took chairs nearby.

Earl pointed at Ted and said, "Good buddy you are going to see just how good your woman has become while you've been gone". "Boys," he said to the three men, "get ready for the lesson."

The three men began to take off their clothes and toss them on the rug. Debbie and Ted watched as they pealed off everything. When they dropped their shorts she held her breath as three of the largest cocks she had every seen came into view. The three began to slowly stoke their flaccid shafts and stare at Debbie.

Earl then turned to Ted and said; "Now good buddy, start undressing your lady and please do it slowly."

Ted, still groggy, turned and looked at Debbie who raised her eyes to his, nodded slightly and whispered, "It's O.K. You must do what they want."

She turned away from him and raised her hair off the back of her sweater. With shaking hands Ted began to unbutton the sweater. Debbie then turned back around and Ted, as he had done many times before, pulled the sweater up out of her skirt and slowly over her head.

Debbie was still smiling and looking only at him as she continued to whisper, "It's all right, it's all right."

He then reached down and unzipped her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor. Next the pantyhose came off as he bent down and freed one leg at a time. Debbie now stood dressed only in her bra and bikini panties. Ted seemed frozen and unable to continue.

"It's O.K. Honey, do it," pleaded Debbie.

Ted fumbled with the clasp on her bra and finally unhooked it letting the two cups open and exposing her massive breasts. Her nipples were already hard and pointed. He squatted and slowly pulled her panties down. As her golden bush appeared the three men began stroking faster as they hardened. Debbie was now standing nude with her eyes closed.

Earl stood up and said, "Ted I want you to place Debbie on the bed, do it now!"

Ted took Debbie's arm and led her to the bed. She sat on the edge and slowly leaned back still looking only at her husband.

"Now Ted, I want you to spread her legs, wide."

Ted grasped Debbie's ankles and spreads them apart until her pink lips were in full view.

"Don't forget knees up," Earl chuckled.

Debbie raised both knees without help until her heels rested against her thighs. Cindy almost drooled on herself as she could see that fantastic slit with its neighboring rosebud fully exposed. One of the three men at the foot of the bed walked forward and sat on the edge of the bed. He began to kneed Debbie's breasts and pull at her nipples. The second man said on the other side of the bed and reached out and put his fingers into Debbie's cunt, stroking them in and out. Debbie laid there with her eyes closed, head back, not looking at the men who were assaulting her. The third man approached with his cock in full erection. He kneeled on the foot of the bed and moved up until he was face to face with Debbie. He reached down and placed his cock between Debbie's legs and pushed deeply into her. Debbie's eyes opened wide and she let out a scream as his shaft plummeted to the depths. Ted watched helplessly as the giant shaft stroked in and out of his wife.

The man at Debbie's tits rose up on his knees and straddled her face. Debbie stared at the large red head of his cock just inches from her mouth. The feelings she had almost forgotten started to rise within her. As he lowered his body to place his cock on her lips, Debbie could not stop herself from opening her mouth and starting to lick the bulbous head. Her tongue pressed hard against the vertical slit in his cock and vibrated as she sought to spread it. He continued to lower himself and the head of his cock passed Debbie's teeth and slid fully into her mouth, stopping only when it hit the back of her throat. Debbie tightened her lips around the shaft and began to suck with all her might. Nothing, even Ted watching, would prevent her from capturing the hot cum which she new awaited her.

Debbie's body was struggling to keep up with the poundings in her mouth and deep in her cunt. She grasped the exposed part of the shaft in her mouth and began stroking it. Hoping this would speed the delicious fluid from its home in the massive sack that bounced against her chin with each stroke. While this was happening the third man, feeling left out, stretched out next to Debbie. He turned her on her side with the others adjusting their positions. He then continued to turn her until she was on top of both of the men in her without losing either one of their cocks. Now the two smooth orbs of her ass were revealed to the watchers. Ted just a few feet away watched as the third man spread her cheeks and bent down and licked her rosebud pressing his tongue in and out in an attempt to open its hidden passage. He then motioned to Cindy to hand him a tube of hand lotion that was on the end table nearby. Cindy started to hand it to him but suddenly stopped and turned to Ted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.