Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 8: Exposure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Exposure - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Ken had noticed that Debbie was drinking when he got home and had another drink in her hand when he came out of the bedroom dressed in his best suit. Knowing that she still seemed traumatized from the jailing he didn't make a point of it and thought she probably needed some relaxation. At seven the doorbell rang and he opened the door to find a nice looking couple standing before him.

"Hi, I'm Earl and this is Cindy," said the man as he and his lady entered.

Debbie froze when she saw the sergeant and Cindy entering her living room. She knew the night of hell was just beginning.

"Come in and sit down," said Ted, "can I get you a drink?"

"Bourbon for me," said the sergeant, "and Cindy here likes sweet things, don't you Cindy?"

Cindy's only reply was a smile directed straight at Debbie who closed her eyes and wished the world would end right then and now.

"Two drinks coming up," said Ted as he went into the kitchen.

Cindy walked over to the couch where Debbie was sitting and sat down very close to her. She was dressed in a tight form clinging dress that was cut very deeply at the neckline and exposed most of her large breasts.

"How have you been my dear?", she purred, "His honor told me that you thought we had forgotten you. No chance."

Debbie didn't answer but instead drained her glass in one swallow. Ted entered with four drinks and handed them out. Debbie again drained half of the new drink in one gulp. The alcohol was beginning to hit her. After a while everyone's drink was empty. The sergeant stood up and offered to fix the next round.

"No problem Sarg," said Ted, "the bar is in the kitchen."

"Just call me Earl," the sergeant said as he carried the four drinks into the kitchen.

Earl reached into his pocket and pulled out a small vial of pills. He mixed four drinks and dropped two pills into Ted's drink. Returning to the living room he made sure Ted received the "loaded" drink. After ten minutes Ted was blinking and trying to clear his head. He felt very dizzy and was not able to stand up. When everyone had finished their drinks,

Earl said, "Let's get going to dinner folks."

Ted stood up and felt very dizzy in the head. "Funny," he said, "I normally can take two drinks."

"No problem old boy," replied Earl, "I'll drive you relax."

They all got into Earl's car and drove into town. Debbie noticed they were in a part of town that she was not familiar with. Far on the Eastside, it was not the best of neighborhoods. Earl parked in front of a bar that had blaring western music pouring from within. Ted started to object but was quickly overruled by Earl and Cindy. Entering, they were shown to a table in the dark rear of the bar. Ted was in a stupor by then and just fell into his chair. He could hear and see what was happening around him but couldn't move from his chair.

Cindy put her arm around Debbie and whispered into her ear. "You will follow all instructions just as you did before. Anything that anyone wants to do with you is O.K. Do you understand?"

Debbie felt her body quiver as she looked over to Ted who just stared ahead.

"What did you do to my husband?"

Cindy smiled and said, "Just a little relaxing drink. He's fine and will not be in the way for a while. Drink up."

Debbie knew she had no choice and drained her first drink in one gulp.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.