Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 7: United

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: United - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Driving straight through the night Ted arrived back at town about the same time Debbie was showering. He quickly parked in front of the courthouse and went inside. Going directly to Judge Mauser's courtroom he entered and asked the court clerk to please tell the judge that he wanted to see him. After a few minutes he was directed into the judge's chambers. Judge Mauser smiled as Ted entered and pointed to a chair. Ted sat down and pulled out an envelope containing five thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills.

"Here your honor," he said, "I've got the bail money, please let my wife go home."

Judge Mauser continued to smile and reached over his desk and took the envelope and saying,

"Well my young friend you are too late."

"Too late what do you mean?", demanded Ted.

"I mean she isn't here now," the judge replied. "She is at home and most likely is awaiting your arrival."

"Home, but how?", begged Ted.

"Don't worry how young man just be thankful you have her back and you can keep your bail money. It will not be needed."

Judge Mauser stood and motioned for Ted to leave but never, never loosing the smile on his lips. Had Ted known the thoughts behind that smile he would have been decimated.

Leaving the courthouse, Ted drove directly home as fast as he could. Arriving at the condo he rushed in and found Debbie sitting at her dressing table with tears in her eyes. They rushed together and held each other tightly.

"Thank god you are home!", cried Debbie.

"Honey, how did you get out? The judge would not take the bail money?" Debbie didn't answer right away, she continued to hold him tight and just feel his body against hers. Later that day as she said in Ted's lap she told him that the judge had changed his mind and allowed her to go on her own recognizance. She wished she did not have to lie but what could she do. Ted would leave her if she told the truth. Besides, Ted had said they would leave the town when it was over and go back to California. The whole matter would soon be forgotten and she could put it in her past, her shady past.

The weeks went by and life returned to normal for Debbie, at least as normal as it could with the constant flashbacks that she had of the infamous weekend past. Ted went to work each day and returned home as usual. Dinner was always ready and life was good for Debbie except when bedtime came. The first few weeks she couldn't face making love with Ted. Using the excuse of being so upset with the jail time, she was able to put him off for a while. Finally she had to give in and it took all of her will power to place herself back into the naive woman she once was. When Ted approached her she had the desire to take his massive cock in her mouth and suck it dry. Knowing that she could not explain her actions she instead acted out her past coy little girl routine and ignored the burning desires within her. She planned to slowly allow him to have his wants fulfilled one step at a time without finding out that she was more than experienced in the performance of it. The thought of finally having Ted's cum fill her mouth was almost more than she could stand but she suppressed the desire and just accepted what was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.