Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 6: Reflections

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Reflections - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

It was early morning the next day when Debbie finally awoke and began to gather her thoughts. Lying in her own bed it was almost impossible to realize that the scenes passing before her eyes were in fact true happenings from yesterday. Debbie stared at the ceiling and wondered how if ever she could tell her husband Ted about the 'meeting' and what had happened to her. More importantly how to tell him what had happened to the naive girl that used to be his wife.

Debbie was unable to suppress the images her mind continually brought forth as each and every incident was replayed over and over. Waiting for her feelings to be revolted by her past actions she instead found herself trembling as the sensual thoughts progressed. Debbie began to feel her self tingle as little hot flashes began to make her quiver and shake. She felt a strong flow of moisture between her thighs flowing down to the mattress beneath her. Suddenly Debbie sat up in bed and tried to clear her mind from the haunting images. Dripping with sweat she hurriedly got out of bed and undressed. Going into her bathroom she turned on the shower, using cold water only, and stepped into the frigid flow.

The shock of the cold water brought her back to reality as she laid her head against the wall of the shower stall and allowed the chilly spray to cover her body. After a few minutes she reached down and added some hot water until she could feel the warmth. Twenty minutes passed before she reached over for the soap and began to lather her body. Starting as usual with her large, firm breasts she gently ran her soapy hands over them all the while noticing how tender they were. Small bruises appeared on each and her nipples were almost too tender to touch. Shaking her head she continued to suppress the memories that tried to form in her mind regarding the source of these many hurts. Dropping her hand between her legs she again felt tenderness and soreness. The scenes again began to form in her mind and again Debbie had to fight to keep her thoughts on the present. Stepping out of the shower she slowly dried herself while starring at herself in the mirror. How could she ever be the same woman she had been just a few days ago? Looking deeply into the reflection of her own eyes she knew the answer; she couldn't be, ever again.

Debbie crossed the room and sat down at her dressing table. Taking a bottle of skin lotion she slowly rubbed her entire body with the soothing mixture. Feeling better she opened a drawer and started to put on a pair of red ultra brief bikini panties like Ted always wanted her to wear. No, she thought, and quickly substituted a plain white pair. She did not feel sexy or want Ted to feel that way when he got home. Her mind turned to the thought of Ted, where was he? He should have been back by now. Maybe it's best he is not back. It will give me more time to think of how and what I am going to tell him about the weekend. Debbie dropped her head into her hands and softly began to cry thinking about what his reactions would be. She suddenly remembered that it was not over yet and that she had promised to comply with the judge and sheriff when they informed her of what punishment they had selected for her. The cold chill that swept over her quickly stopped the tears as her mind probed for the possible punishment that awaited her. It couldn't be any worse than what had already happened, she thought. She was wrong, so very very wrong.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.