Awakening of Debbie
Chapter 5: The Meeting

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Meeting - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

A gag was placed over her mouth and tied in back. Someone unhooked the band on her ponytail and let her golden hair fall fully over her shoulders. Debbie was now shaking badly when a familiar voice whispered in her ear,

"Relax my dear, these are your new friends and they will show you new heights of pleasure of which you could never have dreamed of in your short lifetime. However you must not insult them by refusing to accept their offerings no matter what. To do so will cause pain and maybe more. Do you understand what I have told you my dear?

Debbie tried to speak but the gag prevented even the smallest sound from emerging so she nodded her head yes and waited. A large man more formally dressed than the others appeared before her. The judge whispered to her that this was the high priest and his word was law. Again Debbie nodded.

The high priest spoke, "You have been chosen to be our sacrifice tonight. You will be used by all present in any way they wish and as often as they wish. You will not speak or try to prevent any member from accomplishing his or her wishes on or in your body. To do so will bring on pain, more pain than you have ever experienced in your young life. To begin we must cleanse you both inside and out."

Turning to the members he gave an order, "Prepare her now."

Debbie's arms were lowered but remained shackled together. Grabbed by both arms she was led to a chamber near by. She was warned again about speaking and the gag was removed. Strong hands removed her clothes. A strong tasting liquid was held to her lips and she was told to rinse out her mouth and then spit it out. It contained a high percentage of a disinfectant and burned her gums slightly. The gag was replaced. Two strong pairs of hands pushed her down on a cold table and a female member of the group opened what looked like a douche bottle. The bent tip was placed in her vagina and she felt a flow of an unknown liquid that immediately spilled out onto the floor. Next the hands stood her up and then bent her face down over the edge of the table. Debbie sensed what was coming but could only shake her head. Too many arms held her down. A cold probe was pushed in to her anus and a flow of warm water began to fill her bowels. It went on and on until the pain became almost unbearable. Suddenly the probe was removed. Debbie was lifted up and placed on some sort of chair with an opening under her. Debbie couldn't hold the water any longer and her sphincter muscle opened fully letting a deluge of water and shit spray out of her asshole and into the container.

For a full minute they let her sit with her head down and the remnants of her bowels still dripping out. Again she was lifted up and over the table and a second cleansing performed. This time only water came out. One of the members then hosed her down and wiped off the water on her now cleansed ass with a towel. They took her back into the main chamber. She heard one of the members reports that she had been cleansed and that she was now ready. The high priest spoke again to the members. "It is time now to share ourselves with this woman. Pass the decanter of life," he ordered. Debbie could see a large flask being passed to each member. In turn, each of the members urinated into the flash until all had done so. The priest then poured some of the mixture into a large goblet that he held high above him and said,

"This contains the body of each of us, united forever. A new member will be added to the mixture and be also united forever with us. It is time."

Debbie watched as he turned to face her, the goblet in his hand. She knew that she was going to have to pea into it in front of everyone. She wasn't sure she could start a stream after her cleansing.

When the priest arrived in front of here he looked into her eyes and said, "You must now mix your body juice's with ours."

Debbie spread her legs apart and waited for him to put the goblet between her legs but he did not move to place it there. Instead he slowly raised it up to her mouth and said, "Drink the body of all members and let it mix within your body."

Debbie began to pant and sweat, her chin quivered as the goblet was pressed against her lower lip. She could smell the strong odor and see the golden liquid start to flow towards her mouth.

"Do not let a single drop of our bodies fall to the ground. That would be an insult to all," he commanded.

Debbie slowly opened her mouth and felt the goblet resting on her lower lip. The high priest then tipped the goblet higher and the foamy golden liquid began to fill her mouth. It took all the will power she had not to spit it out.

"Swallow our united bodies, now," commanded the high priest.

Debbie closed her eyes and did so. Again and again the goblet was tipped until she had filled her stomach with the golden liquid.

"That is good woman. Our bodies are mixed and we shall now obtain the new mixture containing of all of us, united."

Debbie watched as another smaller flask with a wide opening was produced and placed behind her. Two members took her arms while leaning her over the opening. "Produce now the product of all our bodies mixed as one." With all the alcohol consumed earlier Debbie had no trouble starting a stream. Her only worry was what would happen if was too small to hold all the piss she was voiding. When she had finished, she was lifted again to her feet. The high priest took the filled flask to a table where more goblets were standing. Each in turn was filled and handed to a member. When all were ready the goblets were held on high and then each member drank.

"We are now united as one, let us begin the celebration."

Debbie watched the ceremony commence from her center stage position. Wondering what else would happen to her on this night, she noticed a group of men break from the ranks and approach her. There were eight of them who took her and let her back to a room in the rear. The room was brightly lit and her eyes hurt for a second as she came out of the dark chamber. Every wall and the even ceiling were covered with a mirror. The floor was a wall-to-wall dark red rug with a huge bed in the center. One of the men led her to the bed and told her to lie down. Others quickly surrounded the bed and all removed the loin clothes that had hit their various manhood's. Debbie looked around her and was totally mesmerized by the various shapes and sizes of cocks that arose from the group closing in on her. Some long and thin, some short and thick, but one very long and very thick cock became the first to approach her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.