Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 2: The Arrest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Arrest - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

"Place both hand behind you neck and interlock your fingers, DO IT NOW!" he shouted.

Debbie, her head spinning and having difficulty breathing, complied with his order. Big Al placed his body against hers and pressed hard preventing any movement. His erection was full now and he didn't care if she felt it. The smell of her perfume and the feel of that beautiful ass pressed against his hard cock sent more shocks throughout his body.

"Please don't, you're hurting me," cried Debbie as she tried to move and release the pressure of the huge body pressing her against the door of the unit. "I can't breathe, please get off me."

"If you do as you are told I'll let you breathe Miss, now stop fighting me and cooperate," yelled Big Al.

Debbie knew the monster of a man could crush her if he chose to do so. She stopped fighting and tried to be still. She heard a snap and felt cold steel encircling her left wrist. Big Al grabbed the short chain between the handcuffs and brought Debbie's left arm in a wide arc down to her waist and then reached up with his free hand and did the same with her right arm. When both hands were together behind her back he snapped the remaining cuff on her right wrist. Accomplishing this he remained pressed against her body and continued to enjoy the feeling of power over another human being. Big Al always enjoyed the feeling but normally it was with drunks, dirt bag criminals and other scum he had to arrest. During the rare times he arrested a female the feeling was intensified even if it was some prostitute whom he really didn't really want to touch without gloves on. This time however the feeling was the most piercing he had ever felt. Pressed against Debbie he thought he might cum any minute without touching himself.

"Please sir," cried Debbie, "you have me cuffed, get off me please, please."

Big Al stepped back and took some deep breaths to calm his nerves. He could look down on her and see tears beginning to run down from those dark blue eyes. "Stop that blubbering, I'm sure this isn't your first time Miss, just go along with the program and we both will feel better."

"I've never been arrested for anything, ever," sobbed Debbie as her tears dropped on the roof of his unit. "Please believe me, you are making a mistake, I don't know where that stuff came from."

"Never heard that excuse before," laughed Big Al. "Now stand still I have to search you for weapons for my safety and yours."

"What could I have on me?" asked Debbie. "There is no place to hide a gun or knife."

"Just following procedure Miss, stand still." Still standing behind her he patted down the back of the sports bra and ran his finger under the wide cross strap.

"I once found PCP packets under a ladies back strap, can't be too careful."

The feel of her smooth tanned skin was unbelievable. He than took both of his hands and reached deep into both back pockets of her cut-off jeans taking his time to feel the softness of the muscles beneath and knowing nothing could have been hidden within. The front pockets were checked next, again without hurrying. Reaching to the bottom of the right pocket he was sure he had felt the beginning of her bush, a bush he hoped was the same color as her golden hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.