My High Heel Fetish and Strap-on Sex Experience

by Dominaheel

Copyright© 2002 by Dominaheel

Incest Sex Story: sexy married Indian lady's high heel fetish, femdom and strap-on penis sex experineces

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Size   School   .

I got married to my husband in India before I came to the U.S. Like most Indian marriages, it was an arranged marriage. Before my marriage, I had few sexual encounters with my sister-in-law. While my brother was out on a trip, she used to sleep with me and often we used to kiss and fondle each other. My sister-in-law was beautiful with full lips, large pointed breasts, full round buttocks, and a plump pussy. Occasionally, both of us would dress up, she in very high-heeled shoes, lots of makeup and ornaments and me in high-heeled thong sandals, red lipstick and lots of ornaments.

She will kiss me passionately thrusting her tongue into my mouth, suck my breasts, lick and suck my pussy and then she will mount me, just like a guy would, and rub her pussy with mine and finger my pussy. Once she fondled my bare breasts in front of her cousin. As he got very excited to see us kiss and fondle, his dick became very erect. He had a long and thick phallus with a large pinkish mushroom-shaped head and it was throbbing. I had several orgasms as my sister-in-law continued to fuck me in front of her cousin. She asked me if I enjoyed watching his penis, I said yes. She told me that she would like to see me fuck her cousin, but I told her may be I will fuck him some other time.

In my wedding night I wore a golden-purple sari, gold ornaments, and red decorative paint on my feet, deep red lipstick, silver anklets and toe rings, and high heeled red leather thong sandals. My husband quickly disrobed me and as I was lying naked except for ornaments and high-heeled sandals, he kissed my lips, and squeezed my large breasts and sucked on my nipples. My husband asked me to play with his penis with my high-heeled thongs. I stepped on his erect cock and balls with my high heels.

It felt good to crush his cock. I was delighted as it got very erect and started throbbing. Since I never had an erect penis in my cunt before, I was getting very hot to see his erect cock. I felt hotter as I crushed his penis harder and harder under sole of my high-heeled sandals. I pressed my heels deep into his balls. He seemed to be in pain but I continued to press my high heels deep into his balls. I suddenly experienced great power and exhilaration as I played with his erect cock with my high heels. I was trembling with excitement and my cunt filled up with my love juice.

Then he put my sandaled feet on his shoulders, mounted me, forcefully entered his hard penis in my cunt and repeatedly fucked me. I fell asleep from exhaustion. By midnight, I felt him licking my high heels. He continued to lick my shoes and feet and caressed my buttocks. Then he asked me to sleep on my stomach. Then he spread my buttocks and kissed my anus tonguing it. Then I felt his tongue probing deep into my ass. I started to move but he grabbed my buttocks and thrust his tongue into my quivering ass. After he pulled his tongue out of my anus, he lubricated it with castor oil and probed by his finger. Then I felt his hard penis entering my anus. I started to pull away, but he grabbed me and entered me fully. It hurt badly but he thrust his penis rapidly and fucked me until he came deep inside my ass.

During next few days we had frequent and vigorous intercourse. My husband bought several pairs of very high-heeled sandals for me to wear. I paid particular attention of my feet, painted it in red henna, wear anklets and toe rings. Since I preferred not to wear bra or panty at home, my ample, firm, pointy breasts bounced as I walked around in high heels. Also, I used to wear my sari real low on my hips and below the navel, revealing crack of my large, round buttocks and patches of my pubic hair. My large buttocks gyrated suggestively as I walked around in high heels. Of course, all this excited my husband (and others) immensely and he licked my high heels often as we fucked. He told me he had sex with both guys and girls and asked me if I had intercourse with any one else. I told him about my sister-in-law and he wanted to see me do it with her. I told him my sister-in-law's cousin has seen us fuck and I would like him to see me fuck my sister-in-law too. Later when my sister-in-law visited us, my husband peeked through the window as me and my sister-in-law kissed. She then removed her sari and mine, fondled my breasts, mounted me and we both licked and sucked each other's cunt until both of us climaxed. My husband loved the show. I told my sister-in-law about my husband watching us fuck. She blushed, but soon after she openly kissed my moist, red lips in front of my husband and after a few days she fingered and fucked me in front of my husband. Once my husband masturbated in my sister-in-law's high-heeled pumps without her knowledge but in my presence. Then he masturbated in my high heels. She then wore those high-heeled shoes and mounted me while I was wearing my high heels (the ones he ejaculated in) and we fucked until we both climaxed. My husband told me I should mount and fuck women just like my sister-in-law did to me and asked me to be the aggressor during intercourse with men and women. I liked the idea very much. My husband suggested that I should fuck men in the rear. I was not sure how. He told me to use my fingers to lubricate a man's ass hole and prepare it for penetration, just as he did to me. I was very knowledgeable about fingering since my sister-in-law has frequently fingered my cunt. After the anus is lubed, he said I need a penis for penetration, just like he penetrates my anus with his hard cock. Since I do not have a penis, he looked at my high heels and suggested that I can use my high heels as penis and fuck men in the ass. Next day, I lubed my husband's anus with my finger, then greased my high heels and fucked his ass hole vigorously, thrusting my heels in and out of his anus until he ejaculated. I enjoyed the feeling immensely. My husband told me he would get me a strap-on penis that I can use later. My husband also wanted to know if I had seen or played with other dicks. I told him that I had played with my boy friends dicks but did not allow them to penetrate me. I also told him about my sister-n-law's cousin and his large and thick penis with large pink mushroom head. I did not handle his penis but it was big, seems like twice as big as my husband's penis. He liked that and then graphically described how that long and thick penis with its large head would stretch my cunt as it enters my pussy and goes in deeper and deeper until it pushes into my cervix and then slides in and out rapidly until thick, hot semen fills my hot cunt. This made my cunt opened up like a clamshell in heat. I mounted his prick, and as we fuck we talked about me fucking other guys and girls and he insisted that he like to watch me fuck guys with large dicks. I was getting horny hearing this and thought of fucking my boy friends and my sister-in-law's cousin. I also told him he could watch me fuck other guys in US only. He told me that I should have intercourse with my boy friends and tell him in detail when we fuck.

After few weeks, I went back to college to meet my classmates. In my first day of returning to class, I dressed up in sheer silk sari, tight panty, and a very short blouse without a bra. I had painted my feet in red henna, wore ultra high-heeled golden sandals, anklets and toe rings. I wore bright red lipstick and smoked cigarettes. I met my first boy friend in the library. When he saw me he was instantly aroused. I went to the dorm room with him. We kissed and he fondled my breasts, asked about my sex life and proceeded to finger me. I told him I have intercourse several times a day and many more times at night. He said I was very tight and wet as he fingered me. I told him that my cunt is wet and slippery since I had fucked my husband before coming to college only an hour earlier. I told him my husband has a small penis and it is not very thick. Hence, my cunt is still very tight He put my hand on his penis. It was long, at least 2" longer than my husband's and quite thick. He told me now that I am married he likes to fuck me. He was very delighted to see my tight cunt and like to fuck my cunt until it is fully stretched and started to mount me. I told him, he has to wait until my husband leaves for U.S. and then we will have our honeymoon, but he pulled down my tight panties, forced open my thighs, grabbed my buttocks, spread my cunt and entered my hot, slippery cunt forcibly. His penis was hard as a steel shaft and he thrust his penis deep in my cunt and proceeded to fuck me rapidly while kissing my lips and squeezing my breasts. My cunt never felt so full of cock before. As he thrust hard and deep, his penis felt as if it is reaching to my throat. It felt as good as my husband has suggested. He fucked me with long, deep strokes. I clamped my cunt tightly around his hard throbbing shaft as he pumped me. Then he put my high-heeled feet on his shoulders, licked my shoes, heels and feet and thrust his hard shaft deep into my quivering cunt. I could hear the slurpy sound of his penis going in and out of my hot, slippery cunt. Then we heard footsteps outside and he panicked, thrust rapidly and ejaculated deep inside my cunt. I felt his hot semen filling my throbbing cunt. I quickly pulled my panty over my pussy and left him before any one sees me. I did not climax and felt very horny after this fuck session. As soon as I reached home I took my husband aside, kissed him and asked him to fuck me. He started to lick my feet and high heels but I urged him to mount me quickly. As he entered me he noticed my pussy very wet and slippery and asked me if I had fucked my boyfriend. I told him to fuck me first. As he was pumping his cock in and out of my cunt I told him about the fucking incident at the dorm. He told me he felt very horny and pumped rapidly and fucked me really hard until both of us ejaculated.

I told my sister-in-law about our sexual activities in great detail. I also told her that my husband has a small penis and does not mind if I had sex with others, in fact he encourages it. I did not tell her that I had sex with my boyfriend the previous week. She asked me if I am ready to fuck her cousin and went on to described how her cousin's large dick with that big, mushroom head will stretch my cunt as it enters and fills me up completely and how excited I will feel as he pumps me hard and deep. I already know the excitement of fucking a large dick since I had fucked my boyfriend the previous week and that made me really horny. I said I would wait until my husband leaves for US and then I will fuck him. But, I was getting itchy to fuck a large cock, but was afraid to fuck my boyfriend in the dorm room again. Then I decided to meet with another boyfriend. Both of my boyfriends were in different classes hence they did not know each other. Also, my second boyfriend was living in an apartment; hence I thought it would be more discreet to meet him there. A few days later, I met my second boyfriend. I was dressed in my sexy bridal outfit; sheer silk sari, low cut blouse without a bra, thong panty, sexy ornamental high-heeled thong sandals, and my feet painted red henna, anklets, toe rings and of course, deep red lipstick and perfume. He was aroused immediately and we kissed passionately. I grabbed his crotch and found his penis to be very hard and throbbing. His cock was as big as my other boyfriend's cock and that delighted me immensely. I asked him to take me to his room and off we went in a rickshaw. He told me he dreams about me all the time and masturbates often thinking about me. He told me he likes my buttocks very much and has thought about my shapely buttocks while having sex with other guys. So far he has not fucked a cunt yet and I will be his first cunt. I squeezed his crotch and felt his hard penis. He pulled me over and let me sit on his lap. I could feel his hard bulge pressing against my pussy and that made me hot and wet. His room was very small without much furniture. I put down my purse near the bed and he dropped his pants and proceeded to undress me. He had a long and thick penis. It had thick veins running all along the shaft, had a large base and a plump head, just like a knob on a stick shift. It was pointing upwards, almost touching his navel when he jerked it. I asked him to lick my feet and shoes and suck on my high heels first. After shoe licking he fingered me, sucked my cunt and clitoris while I thrust my hips rapidly in response to his sucking. Then he pinned me down on the bed, put my high-heeled feet on his shoulder and entered me in one rapid thrust. He thrust his long throbbing cock in and out of cunt rapidly for a long time until we both climaxed. We then fucked in various other positions for hours. Then he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I protested since he had such a long penis and a large, bulging head. He told me he fucks other guys all the time and it will be OK. He asked me to stand near the bed and spread my legs wide. He spread my ass cheeks and tongued my ass hole. It felt fantastic and I climaxed. My ass hole opened up in excitement and he proceeded to lube my anus, his large penis head and inserted his penis in my ass slowly. I started to pull away, but he grabbed me tightly and forced his entire penis in my ass and started to pump in and out. After several long minutes he ejaculated deep in my ass. I was carrying around my husband's small tape recorder in my purse. Some how the recorder was accidentally turned on while it was in my purse and finally stopped as the battery ran out. Next day, my husband asked me for the recorder and I handed it to him. He changed the battery and then played the tape. The sound was not very good but he heard me and boyfriend talking about sex in his room as he kissed and fingered my tight cunt and then heard every thing that went on, including my voice urging him to lick my feet, shoes and heels; me asking him to thrust his penis harder into my quivering cunt and actual fucking sound as he pumped his cock in and out of my cunt rapidly. He also heard me protest while my boyfriend ass fucked me. Then he asked me about what happened with my boyfriend and I told him briefly that I had intercourse with him. Then my husband told me about the tape and I realized that all the hour-long fucking details have been recorded. He was excited to hear me protest as my boyfriend ass fucked me and my deep panting as he pounded my cunt as I was kneeling doggy style. Also, he was a bit surprised to find that my boyfriend fucked me almost twenty minutes in various positions before he ejaculated. My husband assured me that he absolutely loved to hear me fuck and told me he is going to take the tape with him to US and let his friends hear it. He also told me that he likes to videotape while I fuck other guys and I told him we would tape it only after I go to US.

My husband took a lot of pictures of us fucking in every conceivable position. He also took pictures of me sucking his dick, masturbating, performing CBT on him, and peeing into wine glasses. He wrote to me within a week after he left, mentioned how tight my cunt was and indicated that he has shown our pictures to several of his friends. Two of his friends wrote short note to me, which he included with his letter. Within few days I got separate love letters from both of his friends.

Each described how much they enjoyed seeing my pictures and would like to know me better after I arrived in US. I rarely responded to them, except write to my husband that he should inform them that I have received their notes. The letters became more sexually explicit and descried how much they want to have sex with me and how many ways they want to fuck me. They also included several pictures showing their erect penis. Both were large and thick. I think Paul was almost 8" long, very thick and so was Kevin. I got hornier after I read my husband's and his friends letters.

After my husband left for US, I arranged to meet my first boy friend at my auntie's house, since I want it to be discrete and he did not have a place to go other than his dorm room. My auntie was working in an insurance office and was living alone. I told her that I will bring my friend along to do some homework and we like to meet at her house. She agreed. I came to her house in early afternoon dressed more like a bride in her honeymoon night, rather than a college student. My boy friend has not arrived yet. I waited with my auntie and smoked a cigarette. When he showed up, I introduced him to her and told her that I want to use the bedroom for study. She was a little hesitant but agreed. I can see that my boy friend had a large bulge in his pants indicating an erection. That made me hot and horny. Auntie told me to let her know when we are finished. After we entered the room I locked it from inside, except a small window was left open. We immediately began kissing. He disrobed me and I pulled down his pants exposing his erect penis. I asked him to kiss my shoe, feet, lick my high heels, suck my cunt and probe my anus with his tongue. He did every thing well and was ready to mount me. He thrust his large, rock hard penis into my cunt and fucked. The bed was old and noisy, and made loud noise with every thrust. After a long time, he ejaculated. We continued to kiss, fondle and fuck for hours.

My auntie looked through the window and saw him pumping his shaft in my tight cunt but did not say anything. After almost two hours, we came out and I stayed with my auntie and smoked a cigarette. I then asked her if it is OK for me bring my boyfriend again, she said yes. After that we came to her house once or twice a week for intercourse. I met with the other boy friend at his apartment to do home work, but instead I performed CBT on him using my high heels and had vaginal intercourse with him. Once I brought my second boy friend to my auntie's house. She suggested that I spent the night at her place. That night my second boyfriend and I had sex several times.

I actually enjoyed my first time with my boy friends more than my first time with my husband in our wedding night. For one thing, I was more sexually experienced and I told them what I like and they performed it well. Also, both were sexually inexperienced but very horny when they first fucked me. Where as my husband penis was average in length, both my boyfriends had large penis, and had superb staying power. In fact, both of them fucked me for more than twenty minutes before they first ejaculated. They both regained erection quickly and mounted me and we fucked for hours before we were satisfied.

I had been thinking about my sister-in-law's cousin and his large mushroom-shaped penis. Once I told her that I am interested to meet her cousin and she promptly arranged for us to meet. When we met, I was wearing a pink sari, small silk blouse and spike-heeled sandals. As before, she kissed my lips and fondled my breasts as her cousin looked. I was more eager for sexual intercourse with him this time.

While my sister-in-law watched, I grabbed his crotch, unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his penis. It was long and thick, and as I pulled at his foreskins to expose his head he became fully erect. His dick head was very large, much larger than my husband's or any of the other guys I had sex with. I stroked him as my sister-in-law continued to kiss and fondle me. Then she removed my sari and panties. As I was lying on my back, she asked him to mount me. He put my high-heeled feet on his shoulder, and bent me over until my knees are touching my breasts. His penis was touching my open cunt and I was expecting him to forcefully enter me when my sister-in-law pushed his penis away from my cunt and started to lick and suck my cunt instead. My cunt started to throb and I orgasmed repeatedly. She then positioned the head of the penis between my cunt lips and asked him to penetrate me. Even though I have been fucking for some time, his penis head was too large for my cunt. But, she grabbed his penis head in her hand, squeezed it and then forced it into my cunt. Finally his penis was inside my cunt and he immediately began to thrust it in and out my juicy cunt as my sister-in-law watched. After several minutes of fucking, he began to ejaculate and I could feel his hot semen deep inside my pussy. After he withdrew, I felt his semen dripping out of my pussy. I squeezed his balls and stroked him until he was erect again. As my sister-in-law looked, I mounted him, with semen dripping out of my pussy and fucked him. After this we three had many more fuck sessions. Each session was hotter than the previous one. I enjoyed the hard fuck from both and climaxed every time.

Several months after my marriage, I applied for a passport to go to U.S. and have to under go a physical exam. I had a cousin who had passed his MD and was an intern at a local hospital. My family suggested that he could do the exam in his office and give me a report quickly. I knew him before but he has never seen me naked or we never engaged in any sexual activity including kissing. On the appointed day, I arrived dressed in sheer green silk sari, thong panties and a short blouse. I wore very high-heeled gold leather platform sandals. My feet were decorated in red henna paint and I wore anklets and toe rings. I had deep red lipstick and lots of makeup. I arrived while smoking a cigarette. I thought he will finish the exam quickly and I will be back at home soon. When I arrived the nurse took me to the exam room. She was very young and pretty. She removed my sari, blouse and bra and smiled at my large, round breasts with pointed, firm nipples. She lightly caressed them as she removed the bra and gave me an apron to wear. Then she removed my thong silk panties. I had saved my pubic hair except for a patch hanging down at the bottom. I waited for my cousin, the doctor, to show up. The nurse and I were standing in the room when my cousin came. He removed the apron from my breast and put his stethoscope on my back and then on my breast and listened to my breathing. He then cupped my breasts in both hands and squeezed them. The nurse was looking and smiling at me as he continued to squeeze my breasts and nipples. I was getting very excited and my cunt started to fill-up with love juice as he continued to squeeze my breasts. Finally he asked the nurse to put me on the examination table. The nurse put both of my high heeled feet on stirrups and spread them until they are wide apart. The nurse looked on as my cousin lubed his gloved finger and inserted them into my open cunt. He moved his finger slowly at first, played with my clitoris, and squeezed my cunt lips. I was aware of the nurse but the sexual excitement was overwhelming. I started to move my pelvis in response to his fingering and he continued deep thrusting his fingers into my cunt. After several minutes I thrust my pelvis rapidly in full view of the nurse and ejaculated. I was expecting him to enter and fuck me, but he asked the nurse to clean me instead. My cunt was overflowing with juice and the nurse parted my cunt lips and wiped every drop of my juice. He then asked me to bend over and spread my legs. The nurse spread my buttocks and lubed my anus. My cousin then inserted his middle finger in my ass and started to finger me. As I wanted to pull away, he pressed me against the table and continued to finger me under the smiling and watchful eye of the nurse. He then took few more measurements and my exam was over.

At home I was feeling very excited and my cunt started itching to fuck. A day later I got a call from my cousin asking me to come back to him for finishing the physical exam. I immediately guessed that we would fuck this time. Before going to see him, I dressed in a red sari, crotch high red leather high-heeled thong sandals, ornaments and lots of make up. After I arrived, my cousin kissed me on the lips and then we probed each other using our tongues. As the nurse removed my sari, he grabbed my breasts and squeezed them. Soon the nurse removed my panties and he quickly dropped his pants and for the first time I saw his erect penis. It was about 7" long. I squeezed it in my hand, pushed the foreskin to expose the head and it became hard and erect. I could barely put my hand around it; it was as thick as a coke can. It was almost twice as thick as my husbands and my other boy friends that I was fucking. The nurse spread opens my cunt and fingered me as my cousin continued to kiss me and squeeze my breasts. He then put me on the bed and put my legs on the stirrups and mounted me. The nurse took his thick penis and inserted it into my open cunt. His prick was very thick but he forced his penis into my cunt and fucked me rapidly. The nurse was kissing me and squeezing my breasts as he fucked me deep and hard. Finally as he was ready to ejaculate, the nurse pulled his penis out of my cunt and he came all over my pussy. He told me that he has been dreaming of fucking me for years and has masturbated in my high heels and panties many times. I told me about my husband and his small penis as well sex with my boy friends. Soon after that he wanted to examine me several times and each time my cousin mounted and fucked me hard. This continued until I left for US and later when my cousin visited US he fucked me almost daily for several months.

After I came to U.S. my husband met me first time after almost five months. He was highly excited as I performed CBT on him, had him suck my high heels and lick and suck my pussy. As he sucked me, my cunt opened up as a butterfly, exposing my pink lips, and a large love tunnel. Love juice started to drip from my cunt and he entered me without any difficulty. We fucked all night. Next day, he told me that he was surprised to see my cunt that loose since he remembered it as very tight. I then told him about my having sex with my boyfriends. My husband had an average penis. Since we only had intercourse for four-five weeks before he left me, my cunt remained very tight. Subsequently, I had intercourse with my boy friends for almost four-five months. Both had large penis, almost two inches longer and quite a bit thicker than my husband's. Repeated and vigorous vaginal sex with them stretched my cunt and made it loose. Sex with my sister-in-law's cousin stretched it further. Also, repeated intercourse with my cousin's coke-can like penis stretched it even more. He laughed and told me that he had plans that will stretch my cunt even more. I told him about the love letters from Paul and Kevin. I often thought about their large penis while fucking my boyfriends. I joked that his plan definitely includes me fucking Paul and Kevin. He said yes. My husband said he will introduce me to Paul and Kevin personally and suggested that I can have intercourse with them. Since I liked Paul's prick, I said I like to see Paul first. He then showed me magazines with pictures of strap-on ladies fucking guys in the ass. I told him that I wanted him to get me a strap-on; I would wear it and may be fuck some guys. I initially practiced wearing the strap-on and fucking my husband. After a while I became very comfortable in wearing the strap-on, entering and fucking him as hard as a man.

Paul was a good-looking guy and I knew my husband was having anal sex with him. My husband told me if I want to watch him fuck Paul. I was little uncomfortable to watch, but suggested that I will take a peek when he fucks Paul. That evening, I hid in a near by room as my husband and Paul were having sex. Paul's dick was long and thick. It was about three inches longer and quite a bit thicker than my husband's. He had a nice ass and my husband greased his anus and fingered it while kissing Paul. Then he entered his hard cock in Paul's ass and fucked him hard. Paul's long dick was throbbing and became very hard as my husband thrust his cock in Paul's ass. Watching him fuck Paul aroused me; I started to finger myself till I had several orgasms and was getting excited by watching Paul's ass. After they finished, I came into the bedroom and prefer not to notice anything. But, I was very excited sexually and I kissed my husband and then Paul. As I was kissing Paul, I also put my hand on his crotch and I could feel his throbbing cock. I did not want to precede any further. Then we sat down, had a snack and then Paul left for the evening. Then my husband asked me if I enjoyed watching him fuck Paul, and I said I liked it. I also said I want to fuck Paul.

Several weeks later, I called Paul and invited him to visit me at a time when my husband will be away from home. Paul was delighted to come to see me. I dressed up for the occasion as a very sexy bride. I wore a beautiful sari, lots of ornaments, very high-heeled sandals and lots of make-up. I had purchased a strap-on dildo from a mail order firm earlier. I wore the dildo under my sari. It had a long seven-inch shaft, and a leather harness. The harness fit comfortably and it felt like my own penis. I have to carefully hide it under my sari. I was very excited to meet Paul. Finally, he arrived and rang the doorbell. I opened the door and we both kissed. I grabbed his crotch and unzip his pants. His dick was fully erect and throbbing. He grabbed my breasts and started to squeeze them. In the mean time, I grabbed his ass and started to fondle. The excitement was too much for me. By this time, Paul put his hand under my sari and felt the dildo. I laughed and asked him what he felt. Soon after, I removed my sari and I was standing with an erect cock. Paul knew he is in for a treat. I removed his pants and the underwear and fondled his buttocks while kissing him. I asked him to move near a table. A jar of anal-ease was on the table (my husband's). I spread Paul's ass cheeks and lubricated his ass hole with my fingers. As I finger-fucked him his dick became very hard and erect. Then I greased my shaft and asked Paul to bend over. Then I spread his ass and entered my shaft in his ass. He was feeling uncomfortable and started to pull away. But I pressed him on the table and entered him fully. I fucked Paul hard as I thrust my shaft in and out of his slippery ass and all this time my excitement was beyond words. I had several orgasms while I stroked Paul's long and throbbing dick. He ejaculated repeatedly. After, Paul regained his erection; he mounted me and thrust his 8" long and thick penis into my juice-filled cunt. I never had such a large penis in my cunt before. At first it was very tight but Paul thrust hard and entered me fully and fucked me until both of us ejaculated. After we finished, Paul wiped himself clean, and I went to the bathroom to wipe my pussy and freshen my makeup. By the time, my husband came we were both sitting down with a cup of coffee. I told my husband about the strap-on anal sex with Paul after several weeks. He could not believe that I had fucked Paul with a strap-on but was delighted about it. Later I told him that Paul also fucked my cunt. Since then I had strap-on anal sex with many men, including my husband. Every time I have strap-on sex I enjoy it as much as my first time.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.