Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Flaps

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The neighbor lady was pregnant and her husband had lost interest. I tried to help. Reluctant at first, her passion soon erupted like a bottle of champagne.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Waking up when I don't have to is not my long suit, and the morning of my second day off brought no exception to this failing. I was warm and comfortable, but not yet fully awake when the delicate creaks of someone tip-toeing across my deck penetrated the fog in my head. The unfamiliar sounds brought me to conciousness, and with that I recalled the amazing events of the day before.

It seemed unlikely that there was a burglar on the prowl at this hour, so I feigned sleep, only cracking my eyelids enough to peep out the sliding door to the deck.

Lo and behold! My dream-girl neighbor appeared there clad in a filmy kimono. She peered in at my still form under the sheet and hesitated. After a moment of nervous looking around (during which I nearly dropped the pretense of sleep to go drag her in), she seemed to come to a decision. Louisa straightened up and let the kimono slide off her shoulders into a pile on the deck. It took major restraint on my part to keep my eyes slitted with such a vision to enjoy, but I wanted to see what she would do thinking that I was asleep. As it turned out, this was the right choice...

Her swollen breasts swung dramatically as she slid the door open and stepped into my bedroom. She paused to turn and shut the glass door, giving me a wonderful view of the shapely rear end that I had penetrated so deeply only twelve hours earlier. That memory, along with her likely intentions now, was giving me some serious morning wood.

Turning back to face me, she moved to the side of my bed. The room was light enough that I had to shut my eyes completely to maintain the illusion that I was still asleep. There was an abrupt change in the rhythm of her breathing, and an audible gulp suggesting she'd noticed the tent in my sheets.

Following a short pause, I felt her pull the top sheet slowly off me. She froze as it caught on my rigid cock. Louisa gently lifted the material clear, and let out her breath softly as she examined my state of arousal. With my eyes closed, I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing until the bed sagged gently. Luckily, she was completely focused on my crotch as I chanced a quick peek. She was sitting on the end of the bed looking dreamily at my jewels with her mouth slightly open. I desparately tried to keep my dick from twitching under her gaze, since I feared that any movement would give away my wakeful status.

After an excruciatingly long time I felt her soft fingers trace down the underside of my penis. This set off a series of jerks on my part which only seemed to inflame her more. She moaned softly, and the bed shifted again as she moved delicately up between my legs on her knees, then leaned over my waist to support herself on both hands, straddling my hips. It was very hard to keep my breathing under control as she did her little trick of blowing warm air over my erection. Ooohh that felt lovely! I peeked again through slit eyes just as she lowered her head to take me in her mouth. It looked kind of like she was doing a push up, and I could feel her tits pressing against my knees.

At first Louisa just locked her lips over the glans and swirled her tongue softly around the swollen head of my penis. I gave up the charade and stretched luxuriously, opening my eyes to meet her smokey gaze as she hung on to me with stretched lips.

"Do I know you?" I said innocently.

"Mmmm humm," she murmured with her mouth full, slipping ever so gently downward. I felt her throat contract around my cock as she swallowed.

"Aren't you the woman who woke me up yesterday?"

"Mmmm humm," again.

I whispered, "The woman who got it up the ass in the bushes last night?"

She sucked harder, "Mmmmmm!"

"In fact," I said softly, doing Perry Mason, "the very same woman who then wantonly sucked off her husband in front of me?"

Letting go of my penis on an upstroke, she grinned, "Guilty! And I had a huge orgasm thinking about you out there watching me!"

I reached out to take a handful of her hair and pull her head back down to my cock. She didn't resist, slurping me back into her warm mouth.

"Yeah, well I almost came in there to do the doggy on you, you looked so hot! What did Jerry think?"

Louisa struggled up against my grip, "Mmmff... He thinks I've lost my mind!" She gasped, sucking me right back down.

I began thrusting softly as she worked enthusiastically on my cock.

A little groan escaped me, and Louisa answered with a soft whimper of her own as she sped up her motions. She moved one hand under my scrotum to fondle and heft my balls, then gently grasped my shaft with the other. Apparently this was all going to be for me, and I had no problem with that.

I panted, "Honey, I'm not gonna last long if you keep that up!"

Her answer was to turn around, lift a leg and plant her yawning wet pussy on my face. Amazingly, she managed that without letting go of my dick.

The fat, slippery folds of her cunt enveloped my nose and mouth, and I immediately stuck out my tongue to taste her.

Her moans became more shrill as I found her hardened clit and sucked it between my lips.

Louisa's thighs squeezed my head and I felt her lower teeth softly scrape the top of my thrusting dick.

"Ulp... Aaahhh!" She wheezed around my shaft, sliding her hairy muff frantically back and forth over my mouth.

That was it for me. Long gooey spurts of semen suddenly erupted into her mouth, and I arched my back pushing my face firmly into her vagina.

Through the ringing in my ears, I heard her gulping rapidly as I filled her mouth over and over. It seemed to go on for a very long time...

Finally I drifted down to a state of pure relaxation. My head rested on her thigh as she lay on her side gently stroking my softening prick, her cheeks wet with spit and sperm.

"You know, I'm going to have to wash my sheets today before Jerry gets home, because of you."

"What did I do?" I protested sleepily.

"Your stuff was leaking out of my butt all night!" She whispered. "I woke up in a giant puddle of cum this morning."

"Uh oh," I said. "Did somebody say something?"

"Yeah, he was grossed out, but he thought I was leaking milk. The jerk stayed way over on his side of the bed all night. I don't think he'd of noticed if YOU were in the same bed with us, to be honest."

"He seemed to notice that blowjob during the game."

Louisa smiled evilly, "He did didn't he? I think he completely lost track of the score for a minute."

I touched her cheek with a grin, "You have cum on your face again, you know."

"Again?"

She leaned over and gave me a sloppy kiss, which I responded to with a lot of tongue, tasting myself on her lips and teeth. Evidently she liked that, as she slipped her tongue right back. Her lips were all puffy and warm from sucking me. This observation made me think of my cock sliding between them, and suddenly it started to come awake again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.