Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass - Cover

Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass

Copyright© 2002 by Flaps

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The neighbor lady was pregnant and her husband had lost interest. I tried to help. Reluctant at first, her passion soon erupted like a bottle of champagne.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Following our romp in her kitchen, Louisa had adamantly refused my offer to help clean up the catastrophe. She pointed me gently toward the door, all the while smiling giddily and hinting that she'd be seeing me again soon. Before I left, she gave me a soulful kiss, snaking her tongue into my mouth and giving my ass a firm squeeze.

"You helped me in more ways than you know this morning, and I'm going to figure out a way to repay you for it," she winked. "Bye bye, studly."

It wasn't yet noon, but I was drained as I made my way home, thinking that a little nap would be just the ticket. Sheesh! No type 'A' personality here!

Mid-afternoon found me performing the same wake-up stretch as I had at 8:30 this morning, only I was naked in the sun on my back deck. My penis was laying long and logy on my thigh like a snake on a warm road, evidently fully recovered from this mornings workout. Some very salacious images were unfolding like a slideshow in my head. In retrospect, given the little interaction I'd had with Louisa in the past, our performance in her kitchen was nothing short of surreal.

I wondered how our unchaste activities would change our lives. For the life of me, I couldn't imagine Louisa's relationship with Jerry after today. It seemed very unlikely that she would be happy for long with a guy who wasn't interested in her physically, though to be honest, I didn't know Jerry well enough to know what other attractions he might have. Perhaps I was responsible for uncovering this wanton side of her, but I rationalized, I couldn't uncover something that wasn't already there. Would I burn in hell for it? I thought not. Would I change anything if I had it to do over? Yes; I'd try to avoid squirting in her eye next time [wink].

Putting the whole thing out of my head, I hopped up resolved to do something constructive with the rest of the day.

After showering, I emptied the hamper into my washing machine and headed out to the grocery store.

[No doubt you female readers will smile smugly here. Typical male priorities so far, eh? Sex, sleep, and food. Can beer and sports be far behind? Of course, any women who've gotten this far, I'd like to meet... ]

The grocery run turned into a trip to the gym (ha!), a stop at our local adult toy store (more on this later), and a visit to my PO box.

When I got home the sun had just dropped over the horizon leaving our neighborhood bathed in a delicate gold light, and with a little flash of guilt, I noticed Jerry's car in his driveway. The air was balmy and fragrant with blooming plants. All around, a great night to be outside.

I put away groceries and threw my clean, damp clothes into the dryer. After a brief check of the sports page, I flicked on the TV, and set about firing up the grill on my deck. LA was definitely due for a spanking tonight, so I tuned in the game and turned the set so I could see it from outside in my favorite lounge chair.

As night fell, I began to replay my mental images of 'the Louisa incident' this morning, and my blood started to rush southward again. Even if nothing else happened between us, these would provide me with happy fantasies for years, I reflected happily.

The ringing phone broke my reverie. Setting down my beer reluctantly, I got up to answer it.

"Hi neighbor," said the woman I'd been thinking about, "you alone?"

"Utterly and completely," I answered with a smile, "you want to know what I'm wearing?"

She laughed. "Actually, it's not your wardrobe I'm interested in."

"Oh?" I replied innocently, "What then?"

"It's more the accessories that I was thinking about."

I said, "Um hum. I see. By the way, maybe this is a silly question, but isn't your husband home?"

"He certainly is. He's watching some stupid baseball game downstairs."

The same stupid game I was watching, no doubt.

"Listen, I thought you'd like to know that I just took an enema, and I plan to be outside pruning the forsythia in a few minutes."

For a second the outrageous non-sequitur threw me, "Ahh... Ohhh, REALLY!"

She hung up.

My penis was suddenly straining to be free. A picture of her spread cheeks and lovely little asshole was blinking on and off in my brain. "Anything" she had said. And, "I mean it."

Off went the TV. On went the barbeque cover. I put on a comfortable flannel shirt, which I left unbuttoned, and took off my pants.

It was full dark outside as I stepped out the back of my abruptly darkened house and found my way to the gate in the fence between our houses. There was a huge bush at the side of the house, which I didn't know until now was a Forsythia. It sort of hid her living room window where you could just see the top of Jerry's head in front of the television screen.

Louisa was in a small open area underneath and inside of the bush. She was holding onto a big branch and peering through the leaves at the window. She had a short nightie on, slowly swaying that wondrous ass from side to side. There was just enough light from the window to make the nightie transparent, though she had pulled it above her butt already, and I could see something wet glistening in the crack of her ass. She gave no indication that she'd heard me, and I said nothing as I moved in behind her.

Slowly I rubbed my twitching cock between those gorgeous cheeks, parting them gently. I knew then what the wetness was. She'd oiled her ass for me, and the realization made me so hot that my breathing stopped for a moment. This was very dangerous, I knew, so when she pushed back at me, I wasted no time. Pressing firmly against her anus, I felt the sphincter give a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.