Sensual Interlude

by Jasminesfantasy

Copyright© 2002 by Jasminesfantasy

Erotica Sex Story: A Romantic Fantasy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   .

I hear your knock at the door...

I smile in anticapation as i move to answer it...

Your sexy grin greets me as I open the door...

My eyes locked on yours as I grin back at you...

I tell you I am almost ready... and turn to get my purse...

I can feel your eyes on me as I walk away...

I chose this outfit with you in mind tonight...

My black dress like a second skin on my body... long... just reaching my ankles... one long slit up the left side all the way to my thigh... long sleeves... and a low cut front... low enough to tease you with the sight of my cleavage... high heels... with stockings that reach my thighs... the tops of them all in lace... smiling to myself... i slip somethings in my purse... and turn back to you... eager to begin our night... listening to soft music once in the car... as you drive...

I lean over and give you a soft kiss on your neck... letting you breathe in my scent...

I see your dimple deepen... as i sit back... my hand reachs for yours... entertwined... both of us smiling... wondering what delights await us...

I give you directions of where to go... arriving at the beach... a lone cottage awaits us...

You ask why we are here... and I whisper... shhh... wait and see... stepping from the car... a soft gentle breeze blowing... its a clear starry night... a cresent moon lights the darkness... you make your way towards me... your arms encircling my waist... pulling me to you... your eyes watching the wind blow through my hair... our lips meeting... a soft sweet kiss... your tongue gliding in between my lips... seeking mine... our bodys swaying as the kiss deepens... a magical dance as our tongues explore each other...

Pulling apart from you...

I take your hand and lead you down the trail to the cottage...

The waves crashing on the beach...

Reaching the door...

I turn to you and tell you to close your eyes...

You hear me opening the door... soft music greets your ears...

The soft scent of jasmine fills your nose... closing the door behind me...

I tell you to open your eyes...

Your eyes take in the dimly light room... the only light coming from several candles...

A fire burning in the fire place...

A picnic dinner spread in front on the plush rug in front of the fire...

I see your smile... as you tell me how nice...

I can sense your approval at the setting I have created...

I move to turn the music up a little higher... and walk back to you...

I lean over and whisper... "would you like to dance?"...

Your reply is to pull me close to you... your arms wrapped around my waist... my arms reaching to encircle your neck...

We move slowly togther... our eyes locked togther... saying what no words can... my lips leave soft kisses along your jaw...

I inhale your sexy scent... pressing closer to you... my hips moving aginst yours... one hand moves down over the side of my hip... softly you caress me as we sway... my lips kissing a trail to your ear... my tongue darts out... a slow soft lick across your ear lobe...

I feel the tremor it sends through you... your hand gripping my thigh... raising it up... so my leg wraps around yours... your hand sliding up the slit of my dress to feel the silkyness of my thigh... our bodys molding togther as we press closer... swaying to the music...

I whisper in your ear...

Are you ready to eat?...

I hear your low chuckle as you answer yes...

Grinning...

I slide the tip of my tongue across your lips... and turn saying follow me...

Seated in front of the fire... neither one of us hungry for food... but we eat lightly... the anticapation growing between us...

Finnally finishing...

I ask you to clear the dinner things up while I do something in the other room...

I return shortly... to find you stretched out in front of the fire... leaning back on your elbows... you hear my approach... smiling I kneel down next to you... your hand reachs out to pull me close... your mouth seeking mine... hungerly you kiss me... your mouth catching my full bottom lip... sucking gently on it... my hand moves to caress your cheek... you feel not my skin... but a silky softness... i can feel you smile against my mouth as you realize what i have on my hands... with a low moan... you roll me beneath you... your body covering mine... one leg pressing mine apart... laying my head back... my supple neck exposed to you... your lips leave a burning trail across my skin as you kiss your way up... my hands reaching for your head... the soft gloves on my hands caress you... my fingers trail down your ears... along the sides of your face... your body pressing closer... my hips tight against you... feeling you throb underneath your clothes... as you begin to suck softly at my neck... your hand travels down my side to my hip... taking one leg you wrap it around you... your hand moving up the length... you reach the garters that hold the stockings in place... my hand moves downward... undoing your belt... i feel your breathing quicken...

I slide my hand inside... seeking to feel you... your fingers tracing my inner thigh... you can feel me tremble from your touch... my hand seeks your hardness... finding it... my hand moves to wrap around it... your low moan as you feel the sensual softness of my gloves... your fingers travel onward... finding my panties... a soft lace... sliding them aside... you glide a finger across my damp lips... you whisper... your so wet... moaning back at you i whisper... your so hard... as my hand tightens on your cock...

Your husky voice telling me... "Im hard for you baby"... and my response is "as I am wet for you "... our fingers begin to work their magic on each other... my hand tightens...

The silkyness moving up and down your swollen cock... so sensual... stroking you... my mouth on yours sucking your tongue into my sweet mouth... your body moving with my hand... your fingers part my begging lips... seeking my sweet juices... you plunge one finger in my warmth... my body jerks upward... moaning against your mouth i tighten my grip on your cock... your body responds... moving harder against me... your desire evident...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.